TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude this will go on till ike page 20 no worries

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried to plan funny things to say to her before he made the 1st call ? lol

I actually take a index card and right down a bunch of subjects and events. That way I dont freeze up. Also, in pinch, talk about the weir silence, it always makes for good laugh. I talked to a girl for the first time yesterday and when it reached the silent part, I talked about the silence... after that we were more comfortable and talked another 40 minutes... an hour and 20 mins isnt bad for a first call, no?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I actually take a index card and right down a bunch of subjects and events. That way I dont freeze up. Also, in pinch, talk about the weir silence, it always makes for good laugh. I talked to a girl for the first time yesterday and when it reached the silent part, I talked about the silence... after that we were more comfortable and talked another 40 minutes... an hour and 20 mins isnt bad for a first call, no?

NOT TOO BAD, definatly a good way to break it down to a science... but phone sex on the first call... now thats an accomplishment..thank you very much!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
NOT TOO BAD, definatly a good way to break it down to a science... but phone sex on the first call... now thats an accomplishment..thank you very much!!
I am christian, and a youth leader for our church... I think I play on a different field :thumbsup:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I am christian, and a youth leader for our church... I think I play on a different field :thumbsup:
oh lol... my bad, i didnt mean to be ugly. just a little locker room talk..

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
honestly... id keep the first conversation short... call her every now and again and invite her to run to the post office, or anything to get out of the house.. by keeping a little distance u are keeping her interested, yet not smuthered... then one weekday call her after dinner and the conversation should carry itself for wayyy past an hour or two..

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
honestly... id keep the first conversation short... call her every now and again and invite her to run to the post office, or anything to get out of the house.. by keeping a little distance u are keeping her interested, yet not smuthered... then one weekday call her after dinner and the conversation should carry itself for wayyy past an hour or two..
:goodpost:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah those long calls...ahh i hate them almost. i have been dating the same girl for a very long time so we dont even use the phone anymore haha.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah those long calls...ahh i hate them almost. i have been dating the same girl for a very long time so we dont even use the phone anymore haha.
haha. true...when i talk to my girl (when she was in town), its like silence for half an hour, then i tell her im gunna pick her up. she says OK, then the conversation is over. unless im introuble... then i dont say anything, she does the talking.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get yelled at all the time by my girlfriend for not speaking enough.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha. not me. im loud as a mofo, and very hyper. and so is she. we are both very spastic fun fun fun.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
wow I fell out of the loop here

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes its just like "silence is golden woman!"

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Man dudes i just had a beastly workout. check it out in my log!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I seen some new personal trainers getting trained by the management of my gym today and out of the four of them none of them knew the proper way to squat, so the manager taught them on a smith machine, I wanted to kick the s*** out of all of them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LAMEEEEEEE LAMEEE LAMEEE you wont loose yyour chance here? besides you have probably put every one of your posts in this thread! haha

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I seen some new personal trainers getting trained by the management of my gym today and out of the four of them none of them knew the proper way to squat, so the manager taught them on a smith machine, I wanted to kick the s*** out of all of them.
Why didn't you teach them the proper way to squat?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LAMEEEEEEE LAMEEE LAMEEE you wont loose yyour chance here? besides you have probably put every one of your posts in this thread! haha
You should check my post history before making that claim. :toofunny:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, why didn't you ?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't you teach them the proper way to squat?
I actually talked with the manager after because he is a friend of mine so I didn't want to call him out and make him look inferior. I asked why they don't teach proper free weight lifts and it boils down to liability issues and also most client are older woman who won't come into the free weight area. It just makes me mad that people become personal trainers because of there looks and not their knowledge.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You should check my post history before making that claim. :toofunny:
its called a joke. you only have like 230 posts and have been posting in here alot with me so i was saying that sarcastically

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know it was a joke fellas. Just messing around in the thread.

Here, quick...look at her:

:chick:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We are going to have to start making cliff notes for this thread.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I found something to distract you guys for a good hour or 2 (possibly even 3) which will give me the perfect opportunity to have the last post before Lanbane's post !!

*evil laugh*

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=hg63PWugzTw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your loss ! lol :p

..oh, and if ya listen close, there is music in that video.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will have to check it out when I go home.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you should.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.