IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I intercepted both prizes and then me and Texas divided it up evenly :p

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Sam, I appreciate it! no rush though. I understand being busy! lol. Thanks for the effort! I knew he didn't forget about us. Im just a little anxious to see that package on my doorstep!! lol. Cheers!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Everybody come back!!! Don't let the thread die... It'll just end up a crappy remake like every sequel ever.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
NM, home on lunch. Waiting for work to end at 2 so I can go to the gym. Next quarter I completely lose tue/thur to school. I have to try to work out MWFS. I hate MWF, so many tards standing around holding each others pink slips talking about all the women they never screwed but pretend they did. Seriously the general IQ of Americans today has to be pretty freaking low to accommodate these people as human.

ARG..........to say the least. How can one winter bulk with a gym full of idiotS!

how about yourself, your bulking log is going well.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it. I've had to start doing my early-week workouts during lunch... After work workouts during summer are worthless... The best gym around is in a lower-income area here, and is just packed full (it's relevant because the ritzy rich-people gym 20 min south is empty, lol). Payday (fridays) is a ghost town here, yeehaw.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks. Im dormant at 191 right now. Hoping after this break I can really step it up. I think I'll have at least one pic this weekend coming up.
Some days I wish it were ok to lash out at people for doing dumb things.
There's a guy in my gym who was doing some free weight stuff when a MILF walks in the door with her kids to lift too. The kids are around 9 or 10 but still lift a little as well. It's fun to watch em lol. But this guy walks up(hes about 21) to the MILF and starts talking about how he likes to get drunk then come to the gym in the morning and how he lifts drunk and sh*t. All I can think about is how much of a douche tihs guy is trying to impress this lady with 2 kids by telling her how much he can drink and how often he does it. This guy is scrawny and thinks he's tough sh*t. It just irked me that he would do that not only in front of her kids but to her in general. Then it drove me insane when she was actually responsive to it!! Then they had a nice long conversation about drinking and going out and all this other sh*t in front of her kids. I was jacked so I turned the music up, shook my head, and continued to lift.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol are you serious?
You can get a 7 day free unlimited membership... lol
they have a pro shop too....
pretty extreme...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, well my new job gives me $500 a year towards a gym membership, and that place has boxing stuff set up. I have my own gym in the house, but why not take the $500 and use it :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sweet. All I can see is red and the word XTREME on everything...
hold on. I didnt know you were serious. lol. going back for a second look.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok. It looks like a big fancy gym. Lots of boxing stuff, I guess. I'd try it out before you commit yourself.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Heh....I do have a bowflex and bench with about 300 pounds of weight for a barbell in my garage.... Would that suffice during the hard times?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
it is an old bowflex though. Like a few years ago.

I am tempted to just friggen by my own free weights.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
oh my fault!! I interpretted it wrong!!! lol. I was thinking... Man Easy has a sweet @ss job. lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehehe I do, but $500 a month would cover personal training sessions 3 days a week. that would be sweet actually :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
First thing I am doing once I get my PT certifications....doing a summer fatcamp/bootcamp deal. lol. People flock to those things...Then I can afford my supps and gym memberships lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still need some marketing, a location, some equipment, etc. takes a bit to really do a decent one and be able to charge the big $$

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. But I think the coolest thing out of it anyways isnt going to be the money. But when a man or a woman you was working with see's their potential, improves themselves and says thank you for your help. Changing a life is what life is about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, I have a whole idea for a fat camp in my head, its pretty different than most really. I'd be looking at it being for specifically people overweight enough to be lapband or gastric bypass candidates who dont want to go thru with it.

I even have a few domain names registered for it ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
An update for the winners!

To the winners...Guys just letting you know your prizes are on the way as I heard from lanbane, so I am relaying the message to you. The prizes will be going out on the next shipment...packages will be shipped sometime Monday, or Tuesday at the latest so just be patient and good things will come to you...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!
Any idea of what the prizes are? lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
lol a surPRIZE
Well actually it is spelled correctly as Surprise, but eh no matter...you will be getting a surprise for a Prize...hows that for ya? LOL. :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I'm really greatful and I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
dear AN and Lanbane,
I love you so much. Got the package today. I'll log it for you in two weeks at the end of my cordygen5 log. Thanks so much. I'll be sure to post the link here.
UrbanMonk did you get yours yet?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dear AN and Lanbane,
I love you so much. Got the package today. I'll log it for you in two weeks at the end of my cordygen5 log. Thanks so much. I'll be sure to post the link here.
UrbanMonk did you get yours yet?
sounds good man! what goodies did ya get.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I got some neovar recomped, a bottle of RPM, and a sweet AN Tshirt.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'll be hitting you AN reps up in a few weeks about a dosing schedule! be on the lookout

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still didn't get anything :-(.
Is there a tracking or anything of the sort?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I'm patient, but was just curious since Inarius received his.

You know how much effort we put into this thread Tex!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its crazy season right now, between the GMP buildout and the europa show I think today, and then the olympia coming up. a lot of prep and effort goes into the shows. Plus there are new products in the works as welll.... so coordinating everything isn't always easy.