I think i may have screwed up need some experienced users please

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight- 245 (-7 since dropping dbol)- okay so up until last week i was using test e, i orderd some more test e but got testosterone depot in the mail- which is 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d, so im using 1.5ml a week of this stuff- but im thinking the test c and test d esters havent built so in reality im only getting 300 mg test e while the other esters build- i dont know if this is correct thinking or not- but there was nothing else i could do as i needed more t and this is what i got- can any pros chime in here

understand this was out of my control I ordered test e but got this

i trust the guy i ordered from a good friend i just want to be 100% sure

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure what your question is man

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay
question is i switched from just straight 500mg test e to a blend that has 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d (long long ester)

i was on test e for 5 weeks then switched to this blend, why- it was all i had, so my question is

will the test c and test d be active or will they have to build in my system( i thought they wouldnt have to build in system cause i was already on test e for 5 weeks) becausei f they do have to build in my system i need to know

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Weight- 245 (-7 since dropping dbol)- okay so up until last week i was using test e, i orderd some more test e but got testosterone depot in the mail- which is 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d, so im using 1.5ml a week of this stuff- but im thinking the test c and test d esters havent built so in reality im only getting 300 mg test e while the other esters build- i dont know if this is correct thinking or not- but there was nothing else i could do as i needed more t and this is what i got- can any pros chime in here

understand this was out of my control I ordered test e but got this

i trust the guy i ordered from a good friend i just want to be 100% sure
I lost you... Test Depot is not test e/ test c/ test d (assuming you mean depot). Test Depot is Test E. If you ordered Test e and got Depot, you're ok, providing you got depot and not a blend.

How much were you using before you got the new shipment?

What exactly is your concern? We need more info...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is test c at 100 mg test e at 200 mg and test d at 200 mg

I was using 500 mg test e for 5 weeks switched to this

im wondering if it is okay to switch esters like this! Im curious if the test d and test c will have to build in my system of if they will already emit testosterone as i had been on test e for awhile

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
with 5 weeks already on test e you should already have test build up in your system. the test cyp should be noticeable in just a few days, I think you're fine man and if you inject a bit more test than you were planning just to get blood concentration up that is not a big issue

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so what im hearing is that since i was already on test e for five weeks switching the esters doesnt matter? the test c and d will still emit testosterone without having to wait 3-5 weeks?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
okay
question is i switched from just straight 500mg test e to a blend that has 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d (long long ester)

i was on test e for 5 weeks then switched to this blend, why- it was all i had, so my question is

will the test c and test d be active or will they have to build in my system( i thought they wouldnt have to build in system cause i was already on test e for 5 weeks) becausei f they do have to build in my system i need to know
Explain what you mean by "d" and what you mean by long ester? Depot is the same as Test e. At least when I talk to my pharmacist, and from what I read, depot is the same as e.

Blending Test E/ Test C and Test "D" is stupid. So is Sust, but that's another topic. If indeed you have t hoe three, then you have basically what you had before.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
okay so what im hearing is that since i was already on test e for five weeks switching the esters doesnt matter? the test c and d will still emit testosterone without having to wait 3-5 weeks?
But you're not switcing esters, that's why I'm confused. Ok, Test e has one less ester weight, but it's neglibible.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no the blend is test cyp test eneth and test decanoate

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the test c and test e are interchangeable- because they are so close- is the test d already working or does it need time to build?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
son of a bitch i just read test decanoates half life is 15 days
test c is 15
and test e is 14

so this is going to mess up my test levels at all nvm false alarm thank you for your time

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
son of a bitch i just read test decanoates half life is 15 days
test c is 15
and test e is 14

so this is going to mess up my test levels at all nvm false alarm thank you for your time
Man, calm down. You'll be fine. What is your concern? That you're overdosing? As long as you watch your sides, you'll be fine.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no that im underdosing lol, i was concerned that the test decanoate and cypionate would be worthless for 20 days until the esters built- but apparently they can all interchange with
test e

kvothe

Awards
I understand schwell. Yes, the esters are slightly different but they are so close that it is negligible. You will see no performance loss and experience nothing different from the new stuff. You're fine.
yes no big deal, dont worry

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be fine, all esters spike blood levels for a few days then taper off. This picture is a litle hard to read but Test Decanoate spikes then tapers down until about day 10. Keep in mind this is a 100mg injection so a good example of TRT.

Attachments

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Esters do not take 5 weeks to build. I believe they 14 day number is not half life but active life. They have maximum blood concentrations on last injection of week two. The steroids just take time to cause noticeable effects at the start of cycle.

Oh I just remembered you don't respect anything i say so I must be wrong here as well. In that case you must be totally screwed! =]

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
schwell youre g2g bro... The 400 i used was test e/cyp blend and i used that after coming off of my hg grade enanth... no biggie

zorrin

Awards
These are all long esters. I was a chemist in the nuclear industry, so I understand esters and half lives well, I think.

The ester chain on testosterone can be long or short, or non-existant. It is cleaved off by an enzyme in your bloodstream to leave testosterone, which then goes on to do it's job as a hormone. A long ester chain, like decanoate, means that the comound is more "lypophilic" (fat-loving) than Lypophobic (fat-hating). So at any one time, most of your long-chain ester test is stored in your bodyfat, being slowly and steadily released into your bloodstream.

Think of test enanthate shots as being like bee stings that release their venom slowly. After 10 days, half of the sting has gone, and it's releasing its venom into your bloodstream at half the rate of a new bee sting.

Lets say you get stung by a bee in your glute muscle every 10 days. By the second sting, you have 1.5 stings leaking into you (a new one, and half an old one). 10 days later, you get stung again. You now have a new sting, half a sting, and quarter of a sting (half of a half) - totaling 1.75.

After a year of this bad luck at the hive, you would have hundreds of stings leaking tiny amounts of venom, but added together, they will all add up to TWO STINGS in total, and stay like that forever, assuming you keep on getting stung by a new bee every 10 days.

Think of cypionate, enanthate, and decanoate shots as the stings of slightly different species of bees. You are still going to have that muscle-building venom leaking into you very steadily, and will hardly notice any difference.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
These are all long esters. I was a chemist in the nuclear industry, so I understand esters and half lives well, I think.

The ester chain on testosterone can be long or short, or non-existant. It is cleaved off by an enzyme in your bloodstream to leave testosterone, which then goes on to do it's job as a hormone. A long ester chain, like decanoate, means that the comound is more "lypophilic" (fat-loving) than Lypophobic (fat-hating). So at any one time, most of your long-chain ester test is stored in your bodyfat, being slowly and steadily released into your bloodstream.

Think of test enanthate shots as being like bee stings that release their venom slowly. After 10 days, half of the sting has gone, and it's releasing its venom into your bloodstream at half the rate of a new bee sting.

Lets say you get stung by a bee in your glute muscle every 10 days. By the second sting, you have 1.5 stings leaking into you (a new one, and half an old one). 10 days later, you get stung again. You now have a new sting, half a sting, and quarter of a sting (half of a half) - totaling 1.75.

After a year of this bad luck at the hive, you would have hundreds of stings leaking tiny amounts of venom, but added together, they will all add up to TWO STINGS in total, and stay like that forever, assuming you keep on getting stung by a new bee every 10 days.

Think of cypionate, enanthate, and decanoate shots as the stings of slightly different species of bees. You are still going to have that muscle-building venom leaking into you very steadily, and will hardly notice any difference.
This makes so much sense, good post!