I really screwed myself...NEED HELP BADLY with Estrogen Round

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I ran a cycle of Var only and started PCT (Tamoxifen Citrate) in june/july. I can't remember exactly when but I think around August/September or maybe even later that my right nipple started to feel sore and sensitive. Eventually I started to notice some tissue building up and that's when I did some research on gyno-reversal protocols. Came across Letro and the cycle information on how to reverse the gyno. I asked some questions here but no one really answered them but I read every thread I could so I knew what I was getting into. I started January 2nd and went up to 2.5mg every day starting on January 6th.

My libido shut down hard but the lump was getting somewhat smaller. At the time I hadn't really pursued any girls knowing the chance that I might not be able to perform but on February 9th I went home with a girl who is also a friend but we've never hooked up before until that night. We were both pretty drunk and I remember fooling around in her bed and then I guess we passed out. In the morning we tried having sex and I had to tell her everything because I was so embarrassed by my dick just hanging there. Nothing could get him up. It's honestly the worst feeling in the world and what's worse is I've been trying to get with her for awhile and of course the day I get her I'm trying to get rid of gyno and my dick doesn't work.

This really got to me (depressed/embarrassed) so I immediately tapered down and started my Tamoxifen again to prevent rebound. I should've gotten a different SERM because I feel like this is the crap that ruined my PCT and gave my gyno in the first place. Crappy bunk stuff from what I thought was a reputable research chem place. I thought maybe I just got unlucky and my body is crazy. Well, now I've gained a bit of weight in my gut and my lump has grown and I think it's bigger than before. As I said I knew what I was getting into but when you're with a girl and he's just laying there dying to rise for the occasion and you just can't it's awful. It's so damn depressing when you experience it. I just wanted my dick to work again. Now I ruined my chances with this girl, I have a small gut and I have a slightly bigger lump under my nipple. I don't know what to do now. This is so F'd. Do I say F it and go back on the letro to get this lump under control? Do I get new SERM? Do I just finish the 2nd week of the Citrate at 10mg wait a few weeks and then get blood work? This is awful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Any updates?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a cycle of Var only and started PCT (Tamoxifen Citrate) in june/july. I can't remember exactly when but I think around August/September or maybe even later that my right nipple started to feel sore and sensitive. Eventually I started to notice some tissue building up and that's when I did some research on gyno-reversal protocols. Came across Letro and the cycle information on how to reverse the gyno. I asked some questions here but no one really answered them but I read every thread I could so I knew what I was getting into. I started January 2nd and went up to 2.5mg every day starting on January 6th.

My libido shut down hard but the lump was getting somewhat smaller. At the time I hadn't really pursued any girls knowing the chance that I might not be able to perform but on February 9th I went home with a girl who is also a friend but we've never hooked up before until that night. We were both pretty drunk and I remember fooling around in her bed and then I guess we passed out. In the morning we tried having sex and I had to tell her everything because I was so embarrassed by my dick just hanging there. Nothing could get him up. It's honestly the worst feeling in the world and what's worse is I've been trying to get with her for awhile and of course the day I get her I'm trying to get rid of gyno and my dick doesn't work.

This really got to me (depressed/embarrassed) so I immediately tapered down and started my Tamoxifen again to prevent rebound. I should've gotten a different SERM because I feel like this is the crap that ruined my PCT and gave my gyno in the first place. Crappy bunk stuff from what I thought was a reputable research chem place. I thought maybe I just got unlucky and my body is crazy. Well, now I've gained a bit of weight in my gut and my lump has grown and I think it's bigger than before. As I said I knew what I was getting into but when you're with a girl and he's just laying there dying to rise for the occasion and you just can't it's awful. It's so damn depressing when you experience it. I just wanted my dick to work again. Now I ruined my chances with this girl, I have a small gut and I have a slightly bigger lump under my nipple. I don't know what to do now. This is so F'd. Do I say F it and go back on the letro to get this lump under control? Do I get new SERM? Do I just finish the 2nd week of the Citrate at 10mg wait a few weeks and then get blood work? This is awful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Var is DHT based and does not aromatize,it is nearly impossible for it to induce gyno.

What likely caused the gyno is alcohol usage during PCT which is very likely as from a hormonal perspective,this is the absolute worst time to consume alcohol.

And/or the "tamoxifen" you used was not tamoxifen and something else i.e. the research chem supplier screwed you.

If you still have the gyno (after 9 months ) then surgery is likely the only viable option.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
wow

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
I would try to find a doctor and be honest about your situation instead of blindly trusting products from sites your not sure a reputable. at the very least get bloodwork and see what your levels are so you get an idea of what you need to do to get right..

rphash49

Awards
This thread is a year old. Guy hasn't posted since March 2013.... The gyno must have killed him or he changed his name from Lee to Lucie

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
Dude, how did you dig up this thread corpse?
I've almost resurrected some threads myself. At the bottom of the page is a "Similar forum threads" section. if you don't pay attention, its easy to miss that the threads are very old. For instance, right now in that section is a thread from 2003.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've almost resurrected some threads myself. At the bottom of the page is a "Similar forum threads" section. if you don't pay attention, its easy to miss that the threads are very old. For instance, right now in that section is a thread from 2003.
Oh ya! I use the mobile app so much I forgot about those.

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
Oh ya! I use the mobile app so much I forgot about those.
I've actually written a whole reply to a question on one of them, then realized the thread is 8 years old. I figured if he hadn't gotten his problem solved by now, i probably couldnt help him very much......