I need your expertise!!

Misogimusic

Awards
Hey guys!
I’ve just gotten back into lifting. I have spent weeks researching supplements, was getting overwhelmed with all the info out there.....and then I found this awesome website!!
The last thing I used to make great gains was M1T. There are so many new supplements on the market that I have no idea what I’m looking for. What you recommend as a good stack for great mass gains comparable to M1T?
I live in Canada so I’m only interested in stuff we can get in North America.
Could you please give me the brand and name of the supplements. ( there are so many short forms on here that I have no idea what you guys are talking about half the time...lol!)
Thanks very much for your help!!!

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With you just getting back into it, I’d encourage you to ride that wave of natural progress! Get your macros/nutrition and training dialed in, and go from there. Once that’s all on point, you can always start with some natural products like BLR’s Follidrone and Vector stacked. There are so many great options that I’m sure the guys will pop in and suggest but like I was saying- there’s so much natural progress to enjoy when you first get started or get back after a big break. Take advantage of what your body is naturally equipped to do!

Misogimusic

Awards
Thanks for your reply!
I'm already at that stage. 8 months of training with some good growth. Now Im just looking for some extra edge...lol!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your reply!
I'm already at that stage. 8 months of training with some good growth. Now Im just looking for some extra edge...lol!
Take a look at iconic Formulations sale on the black series. 35% off

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA
100mg Androsterone

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone
75mg 7-keto

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at iconic Formulations sale on the black series. 35% off

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA
100mg Androsterone

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone
75mg 7-keto
alpha seven is treating me well, almost 2 weeks in...getting ready to add in alpha four.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like MassMax a lot, I think it's a solid natural with virtually no sides at all, can be stacked with almost anything in my opinion.

I agree with above though, I would dial in first then add in the supps overtime.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like MassMax a lot, I think it's a solid natural with virtually no sides at all, can be stacked with almost anything in my opinion.

I agree with above though, I would dial in first then add in the supps overtime.
Same here. I would suggest getting everything lined up and on point then add in a natty supp. Massmax xt is definitely a solid option. Anabolic Effect is another newer product to look into as well.