I need some Pro advice, amateurs please keep your 2cents

INEEDGAINS

Awards
Hey guys, was hoping I could get some legit advice on running a cut cycle. I've cycled 3 times over the last year and a half, usually running Sust and doing an every 3 day pin 1ml varying between 300 and 270 on the sust strength. I just came off my most recent cycle and I'm currently doing my pct, but I'm ready to order my next cycle and I want to focus on cutting. Could I get advice on what to order and how to run it, so that I get dynamite results?? Thanks for your time anabolicminds has been a world of help to me on my journey.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, was hoping I could get some legit advice on running a cut cycle. I've cycled 3 times over the last year and a half, usually running Sust and doing an every 3 day pin 1ml varying between 300 and 270 on the sust strength. I just came off my most recent cycle and I'm currently doing my pct, but I'm ready to order my next cycle and I want to focus on cutting. Could I get advice on what to order and how to run it, so that I get dynamite results?? Thanks for your time anabolicminds has been a world of help to me on my journey.
You need to do your own research and post up a proposed cycle and let us critique it. There are no freebies here.

00S4Boy

Awards
I think the op just needs straight tren, tren a 700mg a week 100mg a day, m-tren 1mg a day, and trendione 150mg a day. Do it up op you'll be cut on cut on cut.

not srs.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey bro whats your body fat% at 6 ft 185? And what does your diet look like because thats what is going to primarily dictate your results when cutting.

Mystere3

Awards
Test p 500 1-14
Tren a 350 1-12
Mast 350 1-14
Var 60 mg 1-4
Winny 60 mg 13-16
Aromasin 25 ed
Hcg 500 IU eod 15-16

Pct clomid 50/50/25/25
Novla 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 0/0/25/25/12.5/12.5
Osta 10

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Test p 500 1-14 Tren a 350 1-12 Mast 350 1-14 Var 60 mg 1-4 Winny 60 mg 13-16 Aromasin 25 ed Hcg 500 IU eod 15-16 Pct clomid 50/50/25/25 Novla 20/20/10/10 Aromasin 0/0/25/25/12.5/12.5 Osta 10
But who cared about the lipids?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to give advice, but ill keep my 2cents since I'm no pro

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
@6' and 185 lbs, you should be pretty cut already. but what do I know? I'm a total f^ckin amateur. sorry for not keepin my 3cents to myself. INEEDSELFCONTROL lol.....
yeah your such a newb to this stuff ;)