I need a fat loss supplement

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
This is for my bro, hes 6 foot 240 lbs. That wud be a good weight if he was ripped, but hes not. Lets say that hes only worked out 10 times in his life. So hes fat. I just want to know wat fat loss supplement is the best for him, he says hes gonna start working out. If anyone cud recommend a weight loss suplement, id like that. But one that works.

Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
any idea what his BF% is?
Before attempting a weight loss supplement suggestions
-Measure BF%
-if it is around 25%+ i would say hold off
-Get diet adn regular excercise in check first if thats the case

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
i dno his bf, but its prob pretty high. Should he just start excersicing and eating rite, and then start to take a weight loss supp?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yes sir. Diet & Excercise will do way more than any supplement while keeping you healthy. Def start with diet and excercise then go from their. try a low carb diet with high protein. Make sure to do cardio & weight training because weight training is essential to speeding up weight loss, which most people dont know.

any other question feel free to ask me here or PM

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
that seems to be all for now, thanx for the info. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no problem man hope it helps. remeber results take time. just be patient and youll be set

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
he could probably do cardio down till he's skinny and then start to build muscle slowly. If your overweight I wouldnt mess with any fat loss products of any kind as they usually can affect your heart rate. Just do crap load of cardio for now to get that fat off first. Once your down to lets say 170, we can start the bulking process.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Check out the anabolic diet (also known as metabolic diet)....worked great for me

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Dietary correction and consistent exercise are his best bet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job guys.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This question needs to be put in the New FAQ thread.

Basically, "My brother is heavy and very overweight. He hasn't exercised but a few times in his entire life. What can he take to rip up?"

Hahahaha!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
are you getting the idea that he is asking for himself slightly? if so its not our problem. either way he has the proper knowlege needed to succeed now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This question needs to be put in the New FAQ thread.

Basically, "My brother is heavy and very overweight. He hasn't exercised but a few times in his entire life. What can he take to rip up?"

Hahahaha!
Oh yah that's classic, I think the flame method for him. That's goin in.

dansari

Awards
I agree, definitely get into a good lifestyle first, then later on if he wants to use supplements, there is a pretty good list here:

Best Fat Loss Supplements

Of course, take the ones with more ratings to have more meaningful numbers.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have him be careful with the cardio, if he's really overweight and hasn't trained then he could do some damage to his joints if he just starts jogging or running.

non impactive cardio will probably best for him for a while...biking, elliptical, stair climber, swimming, etc.

but yes, he doesn't need much in the form of supplements right now...just hard work, clean diet, and pleanty of sleep (he'll need it while training).

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
have him be careful with the cardio, if he's really overweight and hasn't trained then he could do some damage to his joints if he just starts jogging or running.

non impactive cardio will probably best for him for a while...biking, elliptical, stair climber, swimming, etc.

but yes, he doesn't need much in the form of supplements right now...just hard work, clean diet, and pleanty of sleep (he'll need it while training).

Eagleman003

Awards
with a name like steroidmonkey i would hope you have some knowledge on bbing to tell your friend what he should do lol

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
are you getting the idea that he is asking for himself slightly? if so its not our problem. either way he has the proper knowlege needed to succeed now
lol i m trying to bulk, not lose weight, i ve taken x-factor, im kinda glad im at 220 lbs. but w.e ty for info.

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
with a name like steroidmonkey i would hope you have some knowledge on bbing to tell your friend what he should do lol
yea lol, true, but he just asked me if i cud find a supp for him to lose weight, i mean proper dieting and cardio are obvs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lol i m trying to bulk, not lose weight, i ve taken x-factor, im kinda glad im at 220 lbs. but w.e ty for info.
i wasnt saying i was accusing you, i was saying for the person in front of me

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is for my bro, hes 6 foot 240 lbs. That wud be a good weight if he was ripped, but hes not. Lets say that hes only worked out 10 times in his life. So hes fat. I just want to know wat fat loss supplement is the best for him, he says hes gonna start working out. If anyone cud recommend a weight loss suplement, id like that. But one that works.

Thanks

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow T-bone that video...is halarious. you have been posting some pretty comical posts lately!