Fat loss stack. Need ideas

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone.

Gotten back to the cutting grind after my winter bulk went a little too well. My favorite burners are now no longer (alphamine and norcodrene) so it's time to find something new. Although, since my last diet, a prescription is in the mix. It is a 20mg adderall xr for moderate add. I have been using it since October with great enhancement in focus, slight appetite suppression as well. I'm looking to add a lowish stim fatburner to my mix to scrape out a bit more fatloss. I use caffeine every day while on adderall (no more than 400mg) and have seen no increase in sizes or blood pressure, and this was okay'd by my doctor.

Just looking to see what's good on the market that would be a good fit. I've looked into ignit3, and oxymax xt, but I would like to avoid the PEA content of oxymax with my adderall due to bad cross tolerances. As of now. Ignit3 is my choice, and I've been reading about some others on here. Would anyone suggest anything different? I know these posts pop up all the time but with the adderall script I just wasn't sure what would work. Thanks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 actually contains PEA as well (Eria Jarensis). Have you used Eria in combination with adderall before? I find Eria to be a less potent stimulant, and much more of a clean burning energy. I've never used adderall, but I feel like Eria would be less problematic than some harder hitting stims. Also keep in mind that Ignit3 has 300mg of caffeine per serving, where Oxymax XT is only 200mg.

I would be mindful when combining any stimulants with adderall. Have you considered backing off on your adderall dosage to allow for an increase in stim intake?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 actually contains PEA as well (Eria Jarensis). Have you used Eria in combination with adderall before? I find Eria to be a less potent stimulant, and much more of a clean burning energy. I've never used adderall, but I feel like Eria would be less problematic than some harder hitting stims. Also keep in mind that Ignit3 has 300mg of caffeine per serving, where Oxymax XT is only 200mg.

I would be mindful when combining any stimulants with adderall. Have you considered backing off on your adderall dosage to allow for an increase in stim intake?
They come in 20mg capsules and that is the lowest dose I've found to be effective. I'm 6 foot 2, 235 lbs, and used to use upwards of 800mg a day of caffeine with no issues (stim tolerant af) so I'm not worried as long as I stay under about 400mg per day. Took 300 with my adderall pre doc appointment and BP was fine. So I'm not too worried on that front. I didn't even realize ignit3 had it! I've used them in conjunction and I wasn't a fan of how they made me feel and they increased my tolerance to eachother greatly so I'd like to avoid it if possible

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
They come in 20mg capsules and that is the lowest dose I've found to be effective. I'm 6 foot 2, 235 lbs, and used to use upwards of 800mg a day of caffeine with no issues (stim tolerant af) so I'm not worried as long as I stay under about 400mg per day. Took 300 with my adderall pre doc appointment and BP was fine. So I'm not too worried on that front. I didn't even realize ignit3 had it! I've used them in conjunction and I wasn't a fan of how they made me feel and they increased my tolerance to eachother greatly so I'd like to avoid it if possible
Gotcha, makes sense. In that case you may want to avoid Oxymax XT and Ignit3 to eliminate any complications with your prescription. Most fat burners on the market now are pretty stimulant heavy. Stims are usually the driving force for fatloss in most products. Have you considered using forskolin as a standalone?

compan

compan

Awards
Throw some F95 into the mix and maybe some KSM-66

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
F95 has always been decent, so I could definitely add that in. Currently taking KSM-66 as well. I also enjoyed TTA-500. Just seeing if there is any other options for me out there right now.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You ever heard of evomuse? They have some of the best non-stim fat burners around! dsade could probably help you find a stack to achieve your goals!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
You ever heard of evomuse? They have some of the best non-stim fat burners around! dsade could probably help you find a stack to achieve your goals!
Evomuse is great! I'd love to see what they've got to offer now adays. I stocked up on a bunch of stuff through priceplow about a year ago and never really continued searching (no time!) and I'm just now starting to run out of things so I've been out of the research game for awhile

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
So good man, I've been running a couple of products through my cut now! Ab ab and epitome and they have worked wonders! If you're gonna get your diet back on point I'd recommend DCP + BRITE/Supernova all outstanding products I can't get my hands on at the minute haha

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
As far as stim free goes you could check out the newer OL products, Assass1nate & Sup3r shred. I'm loving them thus far.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
So good man, I've been running a couple of products through my cut now! Ab ab and epitome and they have worked wonders! If you're gonna get your diet back on point I'd recommend DCP + BRITE/Supernova all outstanding products I can't get my hands on at the minute haha
I have some eviscerate on hand that I'm going to start next week. That stuff always works wonders for me! Still have a half a bottle sitting around.

As far as stim free goes you could check out the newer OL products, Assass1nate & Sup3r shred. I'm loving them thus far.
Didn't even know they released anything new! I'll have to check them out