I just Found this stack to be islandmagicmic

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all you cool cats... I have found this stack is working so well for me that I wanted to share it wiith all my Brohiem..

I have gained 5LB in just 4 weeks and I am hard gainer ( I did change my routine but dam this so cool)

Pre- Jack3d,Shocktherapy or Pump ( currently using Shock)
Intra-aid Citrus Burst ( Just plain bad A$$)
Post- Dark Matter ( My god this stuff is waht the doc order)
Muscle Pharm Combat ( holy cow this stuff is just potent)
Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof ( Well I must say it is working)

Core stack
Pak
flex ( I am going to do a review on usplabs supercissus next week, If anyone can help on this review that will be great!)
omega

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im glad the Muscle Pharm stuff is working out for you along with the other supps.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Im glad the Muscle Pharm stuff is working out for you along with the other supps.
I want to try Assault but I am little scared it might kill me...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Why would you think that lol, the stimulant effect is much more subtle than the pre-workout supplements you suggested above.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Why would you think that lol, the stimulant effect is much more subtle than the pre-workout supplements you suggested above.
Because I was told it was so potent that it made his balls hurt... I am thinking I do not want my balls to hurt... LOL ... I am going to finsh up my Shock and will give Assault a honest try and review... Will Assault make me cash? jACK3D had that effect on me if I did not take take carbohydrates 45 min to an hour before I took Jack3d i would fell sleepy and crapy... what say you?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No it won't make you crash I take Assault and Shred stack on empty stomach when I work 16 hour shifts and hardly eat the whole shift. I do it as I dont really want to eat or I'm eatting light that day. No crash and doesn't hurt my balls or stomach. :)
Last question:

I take Bullet proof on my workout days ( 4days week)
during the the 4 days I take combat 2.5 hour before I take bullet proof is that ok since combat is in you system for up to 8 hours??? This has been woking for me but I do not know if this will make bullet less effective?
What say you

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Last question:

I take Bullet proof on my workout days ( 4days week)
during the the 4 days I take combat 2.5 hour before I take bullet proof is that ok since combat is in you system for up to 8 hours??? This has been woking for me but I do not know if this will make bullet less effective?
What say you
lol

Thats fine, theoretically you may notice a very minute reduction in the cumulative effects of the bullet proof but I wouldn't worry about it. If its working for you than keep doing it/