I have estro's, oh no!! Prepare to be "ERASED".. (PES Erase log)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just making fun of TheBigT :)
after a year of weekly injections my azz feels like a pin cushion-i am taking the road of least resistance, lol.:bigok:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think this log needs a role model, catch phrase, and epic win all rolled in to one...Found one!!

:bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The mail man came through and I dosed 2 tester Erase caps, which equals 3 Erase complete product caps.. Lets get my puffy, girly nips looking normal shall we :D.. I had also developed small gyno behind nips, I can feel it, but cant tell it is there by sight..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Initial thought:
Nips are def for sure less sensitive and they look smaller :)

Placebo? IDK

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could be... or you just responding quickly, in any case thats a good start :fing02:
Yes, very good start.. We will see how things look and feel in da mornin :D...

Will be dosing 2 test caps pre bed ED.. Until my bottle comes, then I may lower or raise dosage as I see fit ;).

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and yes, I am putting this product through some pretty tough tests ;)..
Yea u are

Slow and easy is not in the Game dictionary,

You are definitely a good lab rat for NTBM guys

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
what's inside the Erase...well,the ingredients :D sorry,my english is not perfect sometimes :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub :->

Enjoy your run of Erase. Hope it works out well!

Cassavus

Man, I meant to jump in here early but I spaced out! Looking forward to seeing how this works out for ya. :fing02:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update: Nips still look kinds puffy and mass behind nips.

Im guessing it is gonna take a few days before Erase gets started erasing.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like any AI, it will have to build up in my system to be fully effective.
True to an extent. AI's are somewhat dose dependent, so only so much compound can handle so much aromatase. That it takes a few days to start feeling the effects of lowered estrogen, not to mention an AI doesn't remove the existing floating around estrogen till your body naturally metabolizes it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
True to an extent. AI's are somewhat dose dependent, so only so much compound can handle so much aromatase. That it takes a few days to start feeling the effects of lowered estrogen, not to mention an AI doesn't remove the existing floating around estrogen till your body naturally metabolizes it.
:goodpost:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update:
second day on Erase
Both nips slightly puffy and sensetive
Small mass behind nips..

Will update after next dose of 2 caps tonight! Gonna be a late night back workout :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About to dose day 3s dose of 2 caps.. When this gonna kick in PES?? ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I took off my shirt, and I believe Erase is working.. I have dried out! If I flex my stomach, I can see my abs and obliques defined. Chest citrations pop out.

Off to the gym to kill back!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took off my shirt, and I believe Erase is working.. I have dried out! If I flex my stomach, I can see my abs and obliques defined. Chest citrations pop out.

Off to the gym to kill back!
Ha, I clicked in to read your post to ask when it kicks in, then I hit reply and see you actually added something else. That is exactly what I was going to ask, if you are beginning to see a drying effect. That is the first thing I seen, then when I went to high my joints began to ache slightly, backed off and found my sweet spot!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha, I clicked in to read your post to ask when it kicks in, then I hit reply and see you actually added something else. That is exactly what I was going to ask, if you are beginning to see a drying effect. That is the first thing I seen, then when I went to high my joints began to ache slightly, backed off and found my sweet spot!
Ya bro, pre erase I was at 180 steady, now im 177 and can see muscle details now :D..

And you know those machines where you close and open your legs... Well, 2 asian chicks wearing short shorts and white panties ;) were doing that, staring at me and smiling, then talking to one another.. The thing is, they KNEW FOR SURE I was staring at their crotch, like no joke, I even looked at her cooch and then winked at her and she just smiled and OMG I so could have pulled an asain girls 3some tonight.. **** me and my morals.. I has a GF and couldnt get myself to do anything :grumpy:... And yes, both those Asian girls shaved :D..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
libido?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you are having positive results just a few days in... yeah, that libido check always works for me :)

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Ya bro, pre erase I was at 180 steady, now im 177 and can see muscle details now :D..

And you know those machines where you close and open your legs... Well, 2 asian chicks wearing short shorts and white panties ;) were doing that, staring at me and smiling, then talking to one another.. The thing is, they KNEW FOR SURE I was staring at their crotch, like no joke, I even looked at her cooch and then winked at her and she just smiled and OMG I so could have pulled an asain girls 3some tonight.. **** me and my morals.. I has a GF and couldnt get myself to do anything :grumpy:... And yes, both those Asian girls shaved :D..

such a good guy :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asians...MMM! Thats funny though. Glad its kicking in man.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think this post speaks for itself

And one more thing, PAGE 4 MOTHER TRUCKAS!!!

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asians...MMM! Thats funny though. Glad its kicking in man.
I love me some Asian cuisine!!!:32:

Gamer, I'm glad you got the chance to beta run some of this Erase bro. Especially since you're on injectable Test as I am.
I appreciate some good feedback on this compound. Still curious as to the nomenclature and all, but I'll exercise some patience until Natty lets the proverbial cat out of the bag. :bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love me some Asian cuisine!!!:32:

Gamer, I'm glad you got the chance to beta run some of this Erase bro. Especially since you're on injectable Test as I am.
I appreciate some good feedback on this compound. Still curious as to the nomenclature and all, but I'll exercise some patience until Natty lets the proverbial cat out of the bag. :bigok:
Glad your in ;)!!

Update:
Def drier
Lumps behind nips seemed to have shrunken a tad
nips are less sensetive, but still a little bit
still slightly puffy
joints are more dry, but not painful

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Haha.. Fantastic story... something I am sure we have all been through before. Albeit, I doubt most of us got the twofer.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
In late, but subb'd. Log looks good so far, and nice asian chic story.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wish there were hot chicks at my gym to do the leg spreaders

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good To hear that your gyno is subsidding. . .I had it when i was a child and it sucks!!! baaaa. . . gooo erased!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Damn bro that must be a nice gym to be in... that would be hell of a motivator.. great attention to details... :)