Pondering oral aas/pH cycle. How to prepare.

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
I'm on trt, and have ran a couple sarms(s23, lgd, yk11) and Andros. 5ft 5" 175lbs, somewhere between 10 to 15% body fat.

- what do you guys look for on bloodwork.
For example my ALT is at 52
So when do say, my liver is heathy enough to run this cycle. Conversely, what are alt levels that make you end the cycle early?

- USA residents, do you guys have experience ordering from UK, and having it shipped here? Was thinking predator nutrition or bodyshock.pro.

-what are some good liver /kidney protectors?

As far as what I'm thinking of taking.
M1alpha, or dmz (only one but I haven't decided).

Might just run anavar instead tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why pay for shipping to UK and Pred prices when you can use Vicious Labs for DMZ or M1A? Cheaper cost and 100% g2g legit, unlike Pred. Both those compounds are still very easy to acquire legally in the US.

I would run 1-2,000mg NAC (I use Swanson’s year round at 600mg and 1,200mg on blast and PCT) and drink extra water for liver support. If money is no real object, I would add 500-1,000mg TUDCA as well (it WILL improve your health vs without it). Morphogen has a very quality product but it’s not cheap. Make sure you aren’t using script drugs that already load your liver and avoid drugs and alcohol. Give your liver a fighting chance here

Kidney is about staying hydrated and keeping your blood pressure in a safe range. Things like a combo of Pycnogenol/pine bark extract, garlic extract, grape seed extract, hawthorn berry extract, curcumin, arjuna/Carditone - or even a prescription bp med if Carditone can’t fix it. So it’s about preventing damage. The only thing that can help heal it is LARGE doses of Astragalus. Like 3-4g daily minimum, which is about 8 pills a day (I use Swanson but you shouldn’t need this unless you see your EGFR dropping on bloodwork over time). Morphogen does make an astragalus-based kidney support powder called Nephrogen.

I would also not take orals until your values have returned to your normal numbers. I have never pulled the plug on an oral cycle due to values because it should be short enough that the temporary spike is a non-issue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why pay for shipping to UK and Pred prices when you can use Vicious Labs for DMZ or M1A? Cheaper cost and 100% g2g legit, unlike Pred. Both those compounds are still very easy to acquire legally in the US.

I would run 1-2,000mg NAC (I use Swanson’s year round at 600mg and 1,200mg on blast and PCT) and drink extra water for liver support. If money is no real object, I would add 500-1,000mg TUDCA as well (it WILL improve your health vs without it). Morphogen has a very quality product but it’s not cheap. Make sure you aren’t using script drugs that already load your liver and avoid drugs and alcohol. Give your liver a fighting chance here

Kidney is about staying hydrated and keeping your blood pressure in a safe range. Things like a combo of Pycnogenol/pine bark extract, garlic extract, grape seed extract, hawthorn berry extract, curcumin, arjuna/Carditone - or even a prescription bp med if Carditone can’t fix it. So it’s about preventing damage. The only thing that can help heal it is LARGE doses of Astragalus. Like 3-4g daily minimum, which is about 8 pills a day (I use Swanson but you shouldn’t need this unless you see your EGFR dropping on bloodwork over time). Morphogen does make an astragalus-based kidney support powder called Nephrogen.

I would also not take orals until your values have returned to your normal numbers. I have never pulled the plug on an oral cycle due to values because it should be short enough that the temporary spike is a non-issue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Acquirable yes, but I don't know about legally.
I mean I can purchase them from a vendor that received credit card approval, they aren’t scheduled, they are sold as Sports Supplements (not dietary, and not without health risk advisory on the bottle), and are for personal consumption within the continental US.

They are technically not banned. Anyways you think it makes it less bad to import them overseas and have them cross borders?
Yeah that’s basically my thought. Leave customs out of it.