I am researchng Ostarine and found this video by marc l

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your going to quote something an claim it's hard to understand in an attempt to call me out, you should post the rest of the quote, as it should help you to understand what's being said.
(If you weren't, an truly wanted to understand, you would of pm' me like I did for you out of respect)
Lh production slows, this leads to testicle desensization. They don't respond to the effects of lh.

You run ai's, hcg, serms in pct In an attempt to jump start lh production an get the testicles sensitive to the effects of lh once again so testosterone can be produced.

The suppression of sarm at low dosages is minimal.
I have my pct protocol. It works great. Adding a sarm at a low dose during my pct makes me feel like normal. While continuing my serm, ai, test booster, I run a sarm for a few weeks then cease while continuing with the regular pct protocol.

I thought I made it perfectly clear what do probably isn't something others should do and that I have what works great for my pct prior to adding a sarm set.

So what's to not understand? Hcg is suppressive to htpa function but dr mike scally has numerous success stories of using it in high dosages as part of his pct plan. The benefits out weigh the risk.

Wasn't my intention to call you out. I know you have a lot of knowledge in this area and I respect that. Thanks for the explanation. I truly didn't understand your reasoning but now that you've explained it's much more clear to me. Thanks again and sorry if you felt I was trying to call you out. Again, it was not my intention.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't my intention to call you out. I know you have a lot of knowledge in this area and I respect that. Thanks for the explanation. I truly didn't understand your reasoning but now that you've explained it's much more clear to me. Thanks again and sorry if you felt I was trying to call you out. Again, it was not my intention.
It's all good :smoker:

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No I believe there are still a ton of people that still think Ostarine isn't supressive at all and want to run it in PCT. MW1 knows this and I think he posted that he was shut down in effort to possibly show these people that think it won't shut you down that it will.

mw1 has been around a while. Trust me when I say he knows whats up.
It's funny when I started learning about sarms I got allot of misinformation that kept getting regurgitated and it came from one board only specifically by one person only , and that was Dylan gemelli. The average Joe back the. And to this day still aren't allways educated about PH's and DS and you see guys going into the marines taking sdmz 2.0 having drinking binges without pct or cycle support. There's allways the populous that's gonna be uneducated about what they put into their body but when you do the research sarms are much more safe on the body FROM WHAT WE KNOW CURRENTLY . I put that in caps because yes these are investigational drugs , but the lack of effect of sarms not only on the prostate , liver values, LH and FSH in comparison to AAS/PH/DS should be proof on what's the less harmful choice based off the data we have when comparing the two .

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's funny when I started learning about sarms I got allot of misinformation that kept getting regurgitated and it came from one board only specifically by one person only , and that was Dylan gemelli. The average Joe back the. And to this day still aren't allways educated about PH's and DS and you see guys going into the marines taking sdmz 2.0 having drinking binges without pct or cycle support. There's allways the populous that's gonna be uneducated about what they put into their body but when you do the research sarms are much more safe on the body FROM WHAT WE KNOW CURRENTLY . I put that in caps because yes these are investigational drugs , but the lack of effect of sarms not only on the prostate , liver values, LH and FSH in comparison to AAS/PH/DS should be proof on what's the less harmful choice based off the data we have when comparing the two .
Dylan Gemelli is a joke.

Hastur

Awards
Dylan Gemelli is a joke.
He has spread a lot of misinformation regarding SARMS, and I can't think of a single individual that has given more poor information to a wider audience when it comes to the compounds... Sadly, he is the first thing to come up when people are just starting out researching SARMS, and he boldly claims to be an authority on the matter. I hope people continue to research further than his site, posts, and youtube videos... For their own sake.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
He has spread a lot of misinformation regarding SARMS, and I can't think of a single individual that has given more poor information to a wider audience when it comes to the compounds... Sadly, he is the first thing to come up when people are just starting out researching SARMS, and he boldly claims to be an authority on the matter. I hope people continue to research further than his site, posts, and youtube videos... For their own sake.
This x10000000