I already have Pslin and AP..what else should i add to this stack?

cjbadboy

Awards
What i didnt say is that i am also on creatine monohydrate, animal pak&nitro, although my nitro will be out soon. Im 6'3 about 215 and im looking to gain MASS..im not too worried about being cut or anything right now because i plan on cutting before summer.

Anything helps...thanks

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Food and a good weight gainer protein (I like cytogainer if you're lookin' for suggestions). Good luck with it man, I've been taking p-slin and I love it, the endurance is awesome once you get the timing right.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Other than food, i'd use P-slin 2-3 times daily, along with PowerFull pre-workout and before bed.

cjbadboy

Awards
haha i should have added in that i eat like a monster...even though its hard to keep track of exactly what i take in cause im in college. But i have alot of whey. I cant really afford pslin 2-3 times a day but im sure that would be awesome....it has been a great supp so far!! Plus wouldnt that be a little uneccesary being that i will be on ap and pslin at once? I havent really researched powerfull but i will, what should i expect from it?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than food, i'd use P-slin 2-3 times daily, along with PowerFull pre-workout and before bed.
In the spirit of the primaries I'm going to endorse Chap's suggestion.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
To go with your Pslin, get some Waxy maze and some support aminos (taurine, BCAAs or EAAs, beta alanine). Get it all in bulk to keep the cost down.

cjbadboy

Awards
i have been thinkking about geting some wm lately.....whats the best kind for price?

cjbadboy

Awards
Some waxy maize for the pslin and ap. but oats work well

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Some waxy maize for the pslin and ap. but oats work well
K i was waiting for your reply i this it's not cost effective to do that much P-slin, i realize that i wanted to see if that would fly but no problem only reason i do it is i get my stuff free, lol. So anyways ya Powerfull will boost growth hormone leves, increase testosterone and improve sexual stamina. It's excellent for sleep, recovery and growth. I also agree with waxy maize i do 60-90g's post-workout with P-slin but u can do AP, and do 1-2 caps Powerfull pre-workout 30 minutes after a carb meal (insulin will blunt the gh effect). Then 1-2 caps PowerFull before bed. If you want to add more to that ZMA, before bed. Simple little stack but very effective for any goal.