HULK GETS LEAN WITH LEAN EFX

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good work brother. Once the thought of pizza crosses my mind it's usually a battle that I lose.
I ended up gorging on broccoli almost a lb lol eat with my eyes closed imaging pizza :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Took my lean efx this morning and I've been sweating since a half hour after .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes , i did not order pizza instead i made some broccoli and boneless chicken. Very satisfying meal . Wei hasn't changed still down 3 lbs . I did how ever drink a ton of water and coffee . Idk if that could effect it.
you might go 2-3 days with no change-then boom:boobies:you win the boobie prize!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
you might go 2-3 days with no change-then boom:boobies:you win the boobie prize!!!
How the ell do you find these emojis?
I was lookin at myself in the mirror this morning. Definitely tightening up... even glutes are getting good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How the ell do you find these emojis?
I was lookin at myself in the mirror this morning. Definitely tightening up... even glutes are getting good.
if you are cutting weight I would go more with the mirror than the scales, at least for the 1st month...wait a month then weigh in, bet you will be happy!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
if you are cutting weight I would go more with the mirror than the scales, at least for the 1st month...wait a month then weigh in, bet you will be happy!!!
Thanks thebigt !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Day 4

So for today its going to be a smash and grab day . Maximum push pull . Legs abs forearms and shoulders. Work out up in a few .

I focused mainly on heavy weight. Didn't count reps just kept going and eventually I got tired enough to nap. Taking lean efx in the morning has been a fun experience. Ill continue doing this.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Subd. I in to see your success. Your off to a great start.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! Lots going on in here. It's great to see such an active log. The Lean EFX is doing its job!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow! Lots going on in here. It's great to see such an active log. The Lean EFX is doing its job!
Absolutely man, ive noticed taking lean efx
In the morning makes a big difference while iam at work . No hunger for 10 or more hours straight. I was worried about taking it while driving at first. But taking it before i hit the road say 9am is amazing. Ive been in focus and concentrated very well . Not overly stimmed just perfect for the day !!!! ... iam also down 4lbs from when i started. This is truly amazing. I hope this can be run for a few months straight. Id be interested to see what 2 caps would do spaced 12 hrs apart . Thanks again everyone for all the support and information you offer to me .

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely man, ive noticed taking lean efx
In the morning makes a big difference while iam at work . No hunger for 10 or more hours straight. I was worried about taking it while driving at first. But taking it before i hit the road say 9am is amazing. Ive been in focus and concentrated very well . Not overly stimmed just perfect for the day !!!! ... iam also down 4lbs from when i started. This is truly amazing. I hope this can be run for a few months straight. Id be interested to see what 2 caps would do spaced 12 hrs apart . Thanks again everyone for all the support and information you offer to me .
Down 4 pounds! Killin it man! Keep up the good work!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 pounds in 5 days!? For real? If that keeps up at half that pace in a 500 calorie deficit I'd be thrilled!

As far as the weigh-ins, I have the opposite mentality to BigT. I think for a lot of people, his approach is best. For me, I feel that constantly tracking my weight helps keep me focused and I seriously don't get bothered if I suddenly gain 2-3 pounds when I know I'm doing things right. If I go off, seeing that 2-3 pounds change gets my mind back on track that what I did had an impact and I need to get back in line. But for a lot of people, this can become debilitating and negative, and make them give up. Kind of like when you eat 1 cookie and think, "My diet is blown" and then eat the entire bag.

Find what keeps you motivated and do what is best for you. Some people weigh in 1X per week on a regular basis. Others weigh in 1X per day. I weigh in 4-5 times/day. For some people, my approach isn't going to be healthy. Hell, a lot of what I do isn't "healthy"....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 pounds in 5 days!? For real? If that keeps up at half that pace in a 500 calorie deficit I'd be thrilled!

As far as the weigh-ins, I have the opposite mentality to BigT. I think for a lot of people, his approach is best. For me, I feel that constantly tracking my weight helps keep me focused and I seriously don't get bothered if I suddenly gain 2-3 pounds when I know I'm doing things right. If I go off, seeing that 2-3 pounds change gets my mind back on track that what I did had an impact and I need to get back in line. But for a lot of people, this can become debilitating and negative, and make them give up. Kind of like when you eat 1 cookie and think, "My diet is blown" and then eat the entire bag.

Find what keeps you motivated and do what is best for you. Some people weigh in 1X per week on a regular basis. Others weigh in 1X per day. I weigh in 4-5 times/day. For some people, my approach isn't going to be healthy. Hell, a lot of what I do isn't "healthy"....
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT....when I started out I consulted and read and researched, I followed this plan and that plan....eventually I took some from this and some from that and came up with a plan that was best for ME!!!! the important thing I think is not to get too set in your ways that you don't experiment with trying new things...you are never too old to learn!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When i started out on this lean efx I was already dieting and doing way to much cardio . My diet wasn't as clean as It should be . Now its all CORRECT . Im active from 5am to 2am most days as i work alot . All the sudden I HAVE 0 appetite again . Meaning I go for 10 to 12 hrs not eating anything. But iam still moving at full speed .I usually work from 5am to 2pm then i have the kids all night . This makes napping damn near impossible. I probably "excreted" most of the waste in this situation. This is a powerful stim on top of the pwo i take and remember iam not even eating at all most days. Tbh 100% im lucky to get 2000 calories in my body . I was doing 4500 calories while on cycle . See the "real" ^^^ deficit ? With 0 appetite an no time to eat iam well aware of how starvation mode works . Yes its extreme and unhealthy and unsafe. I know all this . Its not planned but this is exactly what I am doing . Take into account all my factors and you will understand how and why Im dropping at the rate iam .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Very well said . Your last sentence sheds some light on my situation a bit . I've used the real dnp in the past. I know extreme and dangerous. I might as well have made a decon sandwich. Im down in essence alot more calories and fat foods its all fresh greens mostly salad and broccoli.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT....when I started out I consulted and read and researched, I followed this plan and that plan....eventually I took some from this and some from that and came up with a plan that was best for ME!!!! the important thing I think is not to get too set in your ways that you don't experiment with trying new things...you are never too old to learn!!!
Yes ! I wont get discouraged and quit . Ill definitely keep at it and change up all the angles untill it works. Who wouldn't love climbing a mountain in the dead of a snow storm !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Down 4 pounds! Killin it man! Keep up the good work!
Yes sir iam on my feet 3/4 of the day from 5am to 5pm then i have to do house chores exercise and take care of the kids :) my appetite is getting non existent now . Are you feeling similar?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes ! I wont get discouraged and quit . Ill definitely keep at it and change up all the angles untill it works. Who wouldn't love climbing a mountain in the dead of a snow storm !
let me feel the frost of dawn...fill my dreams with flakes of snow...soon i'll feel the chilling glow

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Another great morning with lean efx holy wow .today i took this at 8am by the time i hit the road i was in full speed mode . Stopping at the gym for lunch. Lol bang out some legs and shoulders really quick . Will update later.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Another great morning with lean efx holy wow .today i took this at 8am by the time i hit the road i was in full speed mode . Stopping at the gym for lunch. Lol bang out some legs and shoulders really quick . Will update later.
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Who needs coffee when you got Lean EFX!!!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I took 2 caps today! It was not bad at all.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey I'm going to need the details on exactly how it went down. I want to hear all about it.
Alright I'll post about my adventures in my log :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Day 6
Now I believe this is where lean efx is really starting to shine over the past two days there hasn't been a major fluctuation in my weight but I'm noticing my mid-section tightening up my legs tightening up I have way more energy and I'm Way more active throughout the day. Even though I'm only taking one pill in the morning about an hour after breakfast I'm still noticing that at night time when I lay down and go to sleep my mind and my body is still fully energized and I can't really move. I just want to keep going all day I don't really care about negativity so while I'm driving the *******s in traffic really don't bother me . My focus has improved tremendously, the other day it was really icy in the morning and I started to slide and it seemed to me after I had dealt with almost crashing that my reaction time was somehow sped up to deal with the situation faster than I normally would have been able to. This product has some really potent high-power ingredients. I'm very happy with the formulation of this product in the way it works for me. Not everybody will experience the same thing on the same Supplements but for the most part the general population can enjoy the benefits of this without any side effects just pure energy appetite suppression weight loss an intense focus throughout the day. I don't know if I'm going to up it to two caps because one cap is working just fine at this point. I don't want to past the point where I need two caps to do me good we'll see how it goes in a week or so if I feel like I need to up it to two caps and all up at 2 to caps but at this point I'm very happy where I'm at. I am rambling on here thanks to lean EFX so with this I conclude for the day have a good night everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I liked it too.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Day 6
Now I believe this is where lean efx is really starting to shine over the past two days there hasn't been a major fluctuation in my weight but I'm noticing my mid-section tightening up my legs tightening up I have way more energy and I'm Way more active throughout the day. Even though I'm only taking one pill in the morning about an hour after breakfast I'm still noticing that at night time when I lay down and go to sleep my mind and my body is still fully energized and I can't really move. I just want to keep going all day I don't really care about negativity so while I'm driving the *******s in traffic really don't bother me . My focus has improved tremendously, the other day it was really icy in the morning and I started to slide and it seemed to me after I had dealt with almost crashing that my reaction time was somehow sped up to deal with the situation faster than I normally would have been able to. This product has some really potent high-power ingredients. I'm very happy with the formulation of this product in the way it works for me. Not everybody will experience the same thing on the same Supplements but for the most part the general population can enjoy the benefits of this without any side effects just pure energy appetite suppression weight loss an intense focus throughout the day. I don't know if I'm going to up it to two caps because one cap is working just fine at this point. I don't want to past the point where I need two caps to do me good we'll see how it goes in a week or so if I feel like I need to up it to two caps and all up at 2 to caps but at this point I'm very happy where I'm at. I am rambling on here thanks to lean EFX so with this I conclude for the day have a good night everyone.
This is awesome feedback! I am eager to see how you continue to progress.

CJNator

Awards
Subd! I definitely grababing a bottle of this asap!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
If 1 cap is doing such a great job it only makes sense to stay with it as you say. I love the detail in your log. It's great seeing things come together as Lean EFX does its job.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If 1 cap is doing such a great job it only makes sense to stay with it as you say. I love the detail in your log. It's great seeing things come together as Lean EFX does its job.
Yes sir today my wife said a dramatic change has occurred in my composition. Iam leaner . Lean efx is fůcking legit as fůck.

Subd! I definitely grababing a bottle of this asap!
Well bro ill tell ya now its fųcking amazing.
The sooner u get it the better you will feel. Throw it with some cremax xt from performax labs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man !!! I may just run this 8 weeks. Then hop on slinmax and alphamax from performax labs.
I am interested to see the ingredient changes on the new alphamax...I wasn't a big fan of arimistane!!! good product but I think it would be better with a different ai included!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Taking my leanefx at 2pm today gonna test out my theory

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
NICE!!! Hope your theory works out for the best brother!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DAY 8
Holy wow ... much better taking lean efx at 230 pm . I noticed way more energy and focus then taking it at 9am . Down 5 lbs total so far lots of tightening up and some new aggression im liking it !!!

Work out up after dinner
Got overwhelmed sorry .

Last night i tried a bodyweight circuit.
Sets of push ups til failure - 50
Sets of situps til failure - 50
Sets of dips til failure - 50
Sets of pull ups til failure - 20

I had the energy and drive but my focus was distant last night. Not sure why maybe do to my mind running wild .

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
DAY 8
Holy wow ... much better taking lean efx at 230 pm . I noticed way more energy and focus then taking it at 9am . Down 5 lbs total so far lots of tightening up and some new aggression im liking it !!!

Work out up after dinner
This is what it's all about! Great stuff!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
For everybody curious DMAA in the lean EFX does not have any negative effect on my sex drive it actually stimulates me to go faster and harder. Obviously not everybody will experience the same effects but I have nothing positive to gain from sharing my experiences