HULK GETS LEAN WITH LEAN EFX

CJNator

Awards
Best thing to do to get a accurate weight in is don't eat like 3-4 before you go to sleep/bed. At first I noticed it worked and then I read it somewhere. Hope that helps man!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Best thing to do to get a accurate weight in is don't eat like 3-4 before you go to sleep/bed. At first I noticed it worked and then I read it somewhere. Hope that helps man!
I appreciate your help. The scale has been tipping from 217.8 to 218 ... probably gained a little muscle and a little fat . Upping cardio to 3 20 minute session's every 5 hrs . 1 day a week complete rest . Also upped water to 3 gals and dropped cals to 3000 from 3300. Recomp/cut in progress borderline photo finish.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Keep pushing man - nice job in here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always weigh myself after I wake, before I eat, after my first poop. I am very regular :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I always weigh myself after I wake, before I eat, after my first poop. I am very regular :)
Lol i ate too much fiber last week and i was on the road ... wtf was i thinking. Honestly felt like llyod in dumb and dumber.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Any movement in your weight?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Any movement in your weight?
Yes in steady at 214 i cant seem to get any lower . 5 days or so left at 2 caps . Will reorder 2 more and wait til fall to do this again . Iam more than satisfied with the results almost 26 lbs in just under 12 weeks . Not an over reach or energy killer just good diet and lotssssss of cardio based exercise. Will be writing a final review by Wednesday. Thanks everyone!

CJNator

Awards
I have no idea what keto is ? Does it effect blood sugar levels?
Well I don't know the specifics but basically you eat zero carbs and you body utilizes fats at energy. Then once you feel like your fat loss and lifting is taking a toll then do a high carb day, after just go bake to keto. If anyone else can add on to this do so, I'm thinking about going this route to help me loose fat.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what keto is ? Does it effect blood sugar levels?
A keto diet is well known for being a low carb diet, where the body produces ketones in the liver to be used as energy. It’s referred to as many different names – ketogenic diet, low carb diet, low carb high fat (LCHF), etc.

By lowering the intake of carbs, the body is induced into a state known as ketosis. Ketosis is a natural process the body initiates to help us survive when food intake is low. During this state, we produce ketones, which are produced from the breakdown of fats in the liver.

The end goal of a properly maintained keto diet is to force your body into this metabolic state. We don’t do this through starvation of calories, but through starvation of carbohydrates. Our bodies are extremely adaptive to what you put into it – when you overload it with fats and take away carbohydrates, it will begin to burn ketones as the main energy source

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Looking forward to your final review on this!