HULK FEELS THE PUMP WIH LECHEEK'S Pump X3

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No gym today since big first softball tourney tomorrow. I want to save some energy and flexability.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I hit a piss rope that one hope of the top of the fence. I thought it was caught so one long as single. We got screwed by a new up that had no clue what he was doing. It's supose to be a 45 time limit or 7 innings which ever comes first. But we were up 20 to 12 in the 4th game we played and already been playing 39 minutes. I ask blue how much time we had he said awe we playing til 7 innings that's not how it works. We should have walked out 5th inning with that game over and yet he kept playing and the team came back. The manager of the park didn't know he was doing that til after the fact. I almost came unglued. But I had fun went 7/11

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Manage to get up after playing ball all night til 1 am this morning lol. Hit up shoulders and felt good but not hyped as normal.

Shoulders:

db presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10, 150 lbs x 10,10

db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

upright bar rows: 60 lbs x 8,8

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice on your 7 for 11 Pack... late night gym session looks solid!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know either I started taking lol deer antler and saspirallia extract. All i know is after playing ball til 1 am and being up almost 24 hrs. I managed to wake my wife up and well I'll leave the rest to imagination.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Summer league ended yesterday, I mean Spring lol. Summer starts July 8th. Today hit up 2 miles cardio. I just parked the truck got out and started walking. Tomorrow lifts.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today came a flood no track for hulk lol but hit gym up for biceps.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

db spider curls: 25 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 50 lbs x 10, 55 lbs x 10, 10

seated preacher curl machine: 60 lbs x 12,10, 10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do I not know what a spider curl is?
It's a reverse of the preacher curl. In that, you sit the other way. So instead of the pad supporting your upper arm, it supports your chest.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a reverse of the preacher curl. In that, you sit the other way. So instead of the pad supporting your upper arm, it supports your chest.
Never knew thats what it was called. Thanks for the info !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got off lil early from work today and hit up some chest and tri's! That's my fav combo. Plus afterwards went walking around the hood!

Chest:

Incline bench press: 165 lbs x 8, 195 lbs x 6, 215 lbs x 5, 255 lbs x 2

incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

smith machine bench press flat: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4

tri's

Rope press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

v bar press downs: 110 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse cable curls: 100 lb x 12,12,12

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good so far. I love the taste could drink it for a drink any day. The pumps are wicked arm are a swolling!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one else notice my incline numbers nothing monsterous but soon I tell yah!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Packers brother. You have been very consistent this year with higher volume and cardio. Doing awesome man. My softball season ends in about a month. One team in playoffs and other one needs a little help. Signed up for 3 leagues for summer. Gotz to get my activity up to match your ass.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fufu we on break til aft the 4th then summer begins. They're closing our park at end of the year :( Guess that means I'm moving in with you!! WE got a one pitch June 21st.

Today was feeling extreme pump and ready to smack some weight. I hit gym for some back workout.

Back

T bar rows with one plate. Doing these first time with correct forum so low weight til I perfect form. 3 sets of 10 reps

wide grip pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

face pulls: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

reverse lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fufu we on break til aft the 4th then summer begins. They're closing our park at end of the year :( Guess that means I'm moving in with you!! WE got a one pitch June 21st.

Today was feeling extreme pump and ready to smack some weight. I hit gym for some back workout.

Back

T bar rows with one plate. Doing these first time with correct forum so low weight til I perfect form. 3 sets of 10 reps

wide grip pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

face pulls: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

reverse lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 55 lbs x 10,10,10
Another nice workout pack. Cone on up north. we could always use another player on the team.

I started doing that as well. Lower weight for better contraction and form. It's starting to make a difference.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was hotter then Fugg. Went to track and did 1 mile jog and walk then ran stairs. Afterwards hit the gym up for shoulders. Feeling really good and pumped.

Shoulders:

Db shoulder presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8 up 5 lbs

db side laterial raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10

behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pull downs: 150 lbs x 8,8,8 up 15 lbs

db shrugs: 60 lbs x 10,10,10 up 10 lbs

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running stairs inbthe heat is excruciating.... Nice job bro.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running stairs inbthe heat is excruciating.... Nice job bro.
Yeah. Reminds me if high school. Very tough.
Great job Hulkster.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I have no idea about what you call this new workout I did today, but a good friend of mine that has pimp biceps showed me. I trained bi's with him today. Arms are pumped but sore!!!

Biceps: Ima call these reverse pull behind the neck lol Maybe yall have seen this. You take the ez cable bar and hold it reverse grip while sitting down and pulling behind the neck and yeah it works. My bi's felt it.

Reverse grip behind the neck: 60 lbs x 8, 70 lbs x 10, 70 lbs x 10

Spider db curls using preacher curl: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

hammer curls db using preacher curl: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

seated preacher machine curls: 50 lbs x 12, 70 lbs x 10, 8

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I have no idea about what you call this new workout I did today, but a good friend of mine that has pimp biceps showed me. I trained bi's with him today. Arms are pumped but sore!!!

Biceps: Ima call these reverse pull behind the neck lol Maybe yall have seen this. You take the ez cable bar and hold it reverse grip while sitting down and pulling behind the neck and yeah it works. My bi's felt it.

Reverse grip behind the neck: 60 lbs x 8, 70 lbs x 10, 70 lbs x 10

Spider db curls using preacher curl: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

hammer curls db using preacher curl: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

seated preacher machine curls: 50 lbs x 12, 70 lbs x 10, 8
Sounds like an interesting move.. will have to get if a try big man..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol man I have seen maybe two other guys do this but never done it. Feels good though and doesn't put any stress on the shoulders. I also like doing the spider curls off the preacher bench! vrs incline bench

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused......are you doing pulldowns behind neck with reverse grip ? It attach it to bottom and curl up ?

I call for video !!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no lol you go to the single cable machine that you normally do wider grip pull downs with etc. You take the small ez bar and have it on top. seated away from the machine in opp direction you pull with a reverse grip down to your neck and squeeze. I felt it in my bi's and tris. Never would have known this but friend has been doing it and he has some big ass cut arms for his body size.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I got it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We cant put a fudge packing video on here FU hahahhahahah
Hahaha.....I left that alone for wasme to quote edit.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never turn green on my friends lol. Today was unreal! I started wicked something yesterday. Going to start the log on it in couple days separate from this one. Been feeling really good and oh man freaking pumped today!! Hit up chest at gym, then went to track in dead heat and did mile. The song by lil john, user from back in the day came to mind, "Til the sweat drops of my bbb lol"

Chest:

incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 10 warm up 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4, 245 lbs x 2

incline db press: 60 lbs x 8.8,8

smith machine flat press: 185 lbs x 8,8,6

pec deck: 125 lbs x 8,8,8

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never turn green on my friends lol. Today was unreal! I started wicked something yesterday. Going to start the log on it in couple days separate from this one. Been feeling really good and oh man freaking pumped today!! Hit up chest at gym, then went to track in dead heat and did mile. The song by lil john, user from back in the day came to mind, "Til the sweat drops of my bbb lol"

Chest:

incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 10 warm up 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4, 245 lbs x 2

incline db press: 60 lbs x 8.8,8

smith machine flat press: 185 lbs x 8,8,6

pec deck: 125 lbs x 8,8,8
Mr Beastly incline press numbers...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to be in at 5:30 am and good night I had maybe 4 hrs or close to 3 hrs sleep. I had the most unreal energy today all day and felt like I could lift a truck. Hit up 1 mile at the track after back workout. It's so hot that you sweat just coming out of my truck.

Back:

wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 100 lbs x 12,10,10

db rows: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

reverse lat machine pull downs: 150 lbs x 8, 135 lbs x 8, 6

face pulls: 110 lbs x 10,10

trap bar dead lifts: 185 lbs x 8, 8, 8

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149