Hugo's Swoll-n and Supp-d- Time to pump up!!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 30- BACK

HAMMER STRENGTH LOW ROWS- Four 45lb plates each side 3 set 10 reps
HAMMER STRENGTH lat pull down- 2 45lb plates each side 3 set 10 reps then grip change- 3 set 10 reps
Bent over rows 110lb 4 sets 10 reps
V bar pull downs 160/170/180 3 set 10 reps
one arm lat pull downs 60/70/80 3 set 10 reps
t bar- 2/3/3 45 plates 3 set 10 reps

Took 1 scoop supp-d and 3 caps swoll-n. Back was tight today, but pumped up great and fullness was awesome. Stack work great on pump me up and I appear alot fuller even after hard workouts. Weight is stable at 215- but I am doing a lot recomp wise. Everything is coming in for the summer...abs..

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 31- 1 hours of cardio

Took I scoop Supp-d and cardio was easy, not the long hard boring cardio. Otherwise nothing to note.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you kindly post up a final review in the review section? Thanks man

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I will put on review section and also post a final review here too.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

So my final days of Supp-d and swoll-n have ended. So what do I think about these two.

Supp-d - Its gives solid energy and focus- I compare it to Jacked- but on a higher level. But once you body gets used to it- then it is alot like you first doses of jacked. It enabled me too push harder in the gym and believe me it been crazy and I have made good gains in all areas. So when it comes to a great boost this stuff doesn't disappoint at all.

Swoll-n. - This stuff get better as it builds up in your system. At first pump very about 30% above normal then toward the end I just ballooned up. For me this is really awesome - because once I get a pump going I just ride it out and lifting becomes so enjoyable. Also for me pump = gains.

Both- I do advise taking both together- They definitively have a synergy effect. I would spend my money on both and both are not that pricey - so NLA has done a good job. I hope to run both and other NLA stuff in the future!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

So my final days of Supp-d and swoll-n have ended. So what do I think about these too.

Supp-d - Its gives solid energy and focus- I compare it to Jacked- but on a higher level. But once you body gets used to it- then it is alot like you first doses of jacked. It enabled me too push harder in the gym and believe me it been crazy and I have made good gains in all areas. So when it comes to a great boost this stuff does disappoint at all.

Swoll-n. - This stuff get better as it builds up in your system. At first pump very about 30% above normal then toward the end I just ballooned up. For me this is really awesome - because once I get a pump going I just ride it out and lifting becomes so enjoyable. Also for me pump = gains.

Both- I do advise taking both together- They definitively have a synergy effect. I would spend my money on both and both are not that pricey - so NLA has done a good job. I hope to run both and other NLA stuff in the future!!
Much appreciated, you could have gotten away with just posting the link from the review section but now you can just copy and paste over to there :)

one small typo I think you meant doesn't disappoint :p

Glad you enjoyed everything and be on the look out for our promos!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for picking me for log.
typo corrected!!