HRT Question_Sermorelin Vs. HGH

jlctest

Awards
I just turned 38 and really am starting to feel more effects of low levels of T and GH in my body now. I have been researching several HRT practices and found one that works for me. They use Sermorelin injections to stimulate GH and also offer HGH, however Sermorelin is 40% of the cost of HGH. Ive heard it works and GH levels are higher and its safer. Can someone with experience with both, please tell me if Sermorelin has been effect in accomplishing their goals for higher GH levels among the other benefits that HGH would otherwise offer?

Thanks!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just turned 38 and really am starting to feel more effects of low levels of T and GH in my body now. I have been researching several HRT practices and found one that works for me. They use Sermorelin injections to stimulate GH and also offer HGH, however Sermorelin is 40% of the cost of HGH. Ive heard it works and GH levels are higher and its safer. Can someone with experience with both, please tell me if Sermorelin has been effect in accomplishing their goals for higher GH levels among the other benefits that HGH would otherwise offer?

Thanks!
Have you had any blood work done?

jlctest

Awards
yes, the past 3 test show test readings of 310,330 and 340...no real improvement. I'm getting a more comprehensive one done this week. Endos wont prescribe unless you're barely producing any, so need to go to a real HRT route to help.

I looked up MK677 and that looks like a better solution than Sermorelin. I don't have the $$ for synthetics that's way too expensive and too many side effects and unknowns as far as I can tell.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, the past 3 test show test readings of 310,330 and 340...no real improvement. I'm getting a more comprehensive one done this week. Endos wont prescribe unless you're barely producing any, so need to go to a real HRT route to help.

I looked up MK677 and that looks like a better solution than Sermorelin. I don't have the $$ for synthetics that's way too expensive and too many side effects and unknowns as far as I can tell.
I don't know anything about MK677 or Serotelin, but why not just use test cyp injection?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Better yet, do you have an integrative medicine doctor in your area? They specialize in finding and treating the cause of various ailments including hormone replacement. If not, I would find another Endo who's willing to figure out why your test is that low and treat the cause. Maybe the one you have now will be willing to do that after your comprehensive lab work comes back.