How's this stack?

Knightsbrah

Awards
First post of peace.
Background info;
19 years old, began at 6foot around 130, currently 190 and got around 4 weeks left of bulk. Been training for 2 years and it's basically been a constant bulk with on/offs. Never needed a cut because I started off so skinny. Regardless, I've accumulated a decent amount of fat and I'm starting a 12 week cut after this bulk.
For my cut, how would this stack fare;
Week 1-4 anabeta elite
Week 4-8 triazole
Week 8-12 triazole and activate xtreme.

Basically in4 tips on whether this would be the best way to run this stack and what changes anyone more knowledgeable about supps would make.
I should probably state too that I've never used any AAS and do not intend to, in case that affects anything.
Thanks!

Also, my cut is going to be on slightly over 3000cals to begin with, so I do NOT want a supp that suppresses appetite, in fact I'd welcome appetite gain even on my cut.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you'd welcome an appetite gain then it is a good stack. I would run the ABE weeks 1-8 personally

Knightsbrah

Awards
Thanks, so abe would be more beneficial towards the beginning rather than end of a cut?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would agree with natty diaster and place ABE towards the beginning, with an increased appetite you should be fine during the first phase of your cut but during those last coupe weeks when your trying to get as lean as possible, an increase in appetite may not be a great idea.

I am biased but personally i would run;

1-4: ABE
5-8: ABE, Alphamax
9-12: Alphamax

The reason i would prefer Alphamax in this situation is i believe the leaning and hardening effects from Arimistane are going to be more noticeable then those from Triazole. Triazole is a great product no doubt however i do believe a full 75mg of arimistane will result in more of a drying/hardening effect. As well Alphamax contains 50mg 95% Forskolin which will also greatly help in leaning down in combination with the Arimistane. Alphamax also contains 1.4g of Divanill and a full 300mg of 98% L-Dopa and 4000iu Vitamin D3 which will help preserve lean muscle mass while leaning down. This would also mitigate the need for a 3rd product(Activate) and allow you to run a Divanil based product for 8 weeks like it should be.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookdog Supplements 7
dontsweatme Supplements 46
Anabolics 9
thr33x Supplements 15
Anabolics 13