Epi Trest Stack: How's She Look?

PILL

Awards
I'm getting ready to run my second PH stack in mid December. I finished an H-Drol stack about two months back. I feel like I lost a lot of the muscle I gained, but I maintained most of the strength. I was at 245 at the peak of the bulk and I ended up at 240 by the end of PCT. I am sitting at about 234 now. My last week and a half of PCT went to **** when I just couldn't get in the GYM, so I think that is to blame.

I'm thinking I should run the stack for around 6 weeks with the goal of gaining a bit of muscle and strength during a cut. Spending this much money forces my cheap ass to actually stick with my diet and not drink, lol

I've got a pretty good idea of what I need, and what I've listed below is what I already have bought for the cycle. There are obviously a few gaps I would like to fill.

Year Round Supplements
Fish Oil 4 grams
Creatine 7ish grams
Himalaya Liver Care 1 capsule
Super B Complex 1 capsule
BCAAs 6 grams on lifting days

Cycle
Olympus Labs Ep15tane 35/45/45/45/45/45
Olympus Labs Dermatrest 50/50/50/50/50/50
Ar1macarePro 4 Capsules a day

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 6 grams daily

Training
Wendler's 5/3/1 for Body Builders

Diet
Protein/Fats/Carbs at 30/40/30

I figure I can keep calories at my off cycle maintenance or slightly below that, but I'm not really sure about that since I've never cut on cycle. On HDrol I was keeping them anywhere from 500-1000 calories above maintenance.

Lastly, will ArimicarePro be enough as an on cycle AI?

Will Nolva and DAA be enough or should I add something like OLs SuperPCT?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks good, but you already ran hdrol so y not do hdrol/trest? If u get any weird sides you will know its the trest. Either way it looks good and if your staying at 50 with trest otc ai is enough unless ur really estro sensitive.

PILL

Awards
I've been wanting to run epi, but have read that running epi solo can result in a lot of fatigue. So, I figured stack the two so that the trest acts as a test base.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never ran Trest, but from everything I've ever read, you should look at picking up an on cycle AI like formestane. Although 50mg/day is a low dose of trest, Iwould rather be prepared than behind the 8-Ball. Unless you are solely relying on the Arimistane in Arim1care for your AI. Keep it at 50mg and you may be ok. The Epistane acts as a mild AI as well.

But I would definitely add an AI to your PCT.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TransFORM at 100mg/day would be great during the cycle. Better safe than sorry.

SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 would definitely make the PCT more enjoyable.

PILL

Awards
I do already have a bottle of formeron, so that might be a good idea. Can't stacking epi/trest/formeron cause dry joints? I've just read of a few guys stopping the formeron mid cycle because it bothered their joints too much.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do already have a bottle of formeron, so that might be a good idea. Can't stacking epi/trest/formeron cause dry joints? I've just read of a few guys stopping the formeron mid cycle because it bothered their joints too much.
Yes. Mostly from the Epi and Formeron, not so much from the Trest. But you can always lower the dose of formestane, not necessarily have to cut it out completely. Lots of water and a double dose of fish oil will help with joints. As well as cissus, which I have never taken, but have read plenty about. Easier to combat dry joints than titties I would think.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Animal flex worked awesome to lube up my joints when i was on a epi stack. Epi/dienazone lit my joints up bigtime, and hopped on the Flex, and was g2g in 2-3 days.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loved being on EPI/ trest. I didn't really need the formestane until I got off the EPI (I did epi 6 wks and trest 11), After the epi went away my nips started getting puffy and I ended up with 2 pumps of TRANSform a day to keep that at bay.

Only side effects were a lil acne and transformation into a man whore, lol. Seriously though.

PILL

Awards
I loved being on EPI/ trest. I didn't really need the formestane until I got off the EPI (I did epi 6 wks and trest 11), After the epi went away my nips started getting puffy and I ended up with 2 pumps of TRANSform a day to keep that at bay.

Only side effects were a lil acne and transformation into a man whore, lol. Seriously though.
These sides sound like me all the time, lol