Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
no spells no. dont even CONSIDER superdrol if you cant get a serm

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
if you don't have a serm with superdrol you WILL have man boobs when you're done.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Other people pretty much covered it. That's not the best idea for pct after superdrol.

If I was going to do an otc pct though, I'd think more along the lines of Sustain Alpha and Post Cycle Support, preferably both of them stacked, and if it was just one, then Sustain Alpha ftw.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
those are all great additions, but not a replacement

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is extremely harsh and you will be facing very unpleasant sides. There is no replacement for a SERM in this case. Best of luck to you. Hope you didn't start the Superdrol yet.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have run several Superduperdrol cycles and I have researched the supplements you are asking about and when I contemplate the effects of it I would say.
HELL NO! you do not have a SERM you will need a Bro. That's a man bra.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
something tells me cody isn't going to be so cool if he dosen't use a SERM after that superdrol cycle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think i would have to say none. you will have little nice mountains on your chest with nice peaks in no time! Good luck gettin ahold of a SERM bud!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Thats a perfect pct (if you're trying to go for the man boobs look)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are all these 'NOs' coming from people who have actually used Superdrol in the past, or are they coming from people who are just tagging along with what the majority say? I know for a fact there are some experienced users on here who I have spoken to before (you know who you are) and whose advice I trust and I will go to for help/advice, but I have a feeling there are a number of individuals contributing information that they know nothing about. I'm not just focusing on this thread in particular, but more across the "steroid" board. This makes it that much more difficult for the original poster to source the advice they require. At the end of the day, the only thing that will determine the success of your cycle and PCT will be blood work.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Codyy

I am going to tell you the same thing here I told you at bb.com. Superdrol is not a good choice for your first cycle. By asking all these questions you have shown that your are not even ready for a mild cycle. You need to do waaaaayyyyyyy more research before you cycle anything ...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you recommend for a 1st timer?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Are all these 'NOs' coming from people who have actually used Superdrol in the past, or are they coming from people who are just tagging along with what the majority say? I know for a fact there are some experienced users on here who I have spoken to before (you know who you are) and whose advice I trust and I will go to for help/advice, but I have a feeling there are a number of individuals contributing information that they know nothing about. I'm not just focusing on this thread in particular, but more across the "steroid" board. This makes it that much more difficult for the original poster to source the advice they require. At the end of the day, the only thing that will determine the success of your cycle and PCT will be blood work.
I have several Superdrol cycles under my belt. Love the stuff, But without a SERM or at least having one on hand in case. He is taking a risk that is not worth it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a first timer shouldn't run superdrol...IMHO!

there are pleanty of other great and mild products like epi and h-drol out there that would have less sides and yield some great gains.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have several Superdrol cycles under my belt. Love the stuff, But without a SERM or at least having one on hand in case. He is taking a risk that is not worth it.

Yeah, I'd rather have it on hand and not need it than need it and not have it.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you use a SERM every time?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
My 2c would be: try to experience proper dieting first. Make sure you're doing everything you can with food / exercises before you proceed.

Next step, buy some BCAAs, creatine, protein shake, multivitamines, maybe a pre-workout / post workout thing.

Maybe test around some supplements after and see where you stand. Some pro-hormones, some test boosters, something on the lines of PowerFULL from USP maybe? DTH? Something like that.

Once you've grown to understand and are more well aware of things, have had the time to read, research, know your body, then maybe, and I REALLY emphasize maybe, try something "mild" like an Epistane clone - again, with proper research - making sure you have all the support you need for during the cycle as well as for the post cycle before even THINKING of popping those pills in.

Just my opinion.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
BTW bro, IMHO, "boob joke", nuff said, just my 2 cents.

mdtech123

Awards
Dude, just keep ur cycle on the light side, take ur pct correctly and u'll be fine, there are alot of paranoid ppl out there who have no actual experience with these problems, they are just going on heresay, and then everyone else playing follow the leader with the boob jokes.

Rob Awesome

Awards
anabolic xtreme retain 2
anabolic xtreme pct
novedex xt

OP - DMangiarelli is very knowledgeable when it comes to Prohormones, Endocrine Function, etc... I'm going to back him fully on his opinion and expressed view that Superdrol is not the best FIRST time PH Cycle to run (searching your post on bb.com)

If you're going to risk it anyways, because Superdrol is a steroid - (not to be confused with Superdrol NG) -

Definitely consider the use of a SERM or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator and OTC PCT supplies to help in the re-balance and regulation of endocrine/hormonal control, BP regulation and metabolic function... inclusive of estrogen, cortisol, preload/afterload/contractility (frank-stahrling effect) and LH + FSH levels... albeit it too high or too low.

POST Cycle Support (Natural Test Booster)
Cycle Support (Liver Detox, Liver Support)
Indol-3-Carbinol (Hormonal Support)
Lean Xtreme (Cortisol Control)
6-OXO Aromatase Inhibitor (Not necessary when utilizing Toremifene, in my opinion)

Good luck.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Why in the world would you NOT use a Serm? The cost of 2 cycle's worth of a standard Serm is cheaper than the cost of those otc supplements. And with the availability these days, you have NO excuse not to use a Serm if you made the educated decision to use anabolics in the first place. I've been shut down more than a handful of times for 2 or more months, and I've never ventured to try recovering without using one. But I've also never had any problems or complications after my cycles. The benefits and peace of mind far outweight the price, and if I had to, I would spend more on PCT than on an actual cycle any day of the week. Personally, I consider being shut down, being shut down, being shut down. Regardless if its a new otc steroid, an injectable steroid, or from putting my nuts in a refrigerator for 6 months.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
nolasa1972 Supplements 15
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
Post Cycle Therapy 6