OTC PTC

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
Can anyone tell me what the best OTC pct is? I would buy a SERM online but I'm afraid that for one it'll be fake and for two I'll get something other than what I ordered. I've done tons of research and read even more forums and know there is no substitute for a SERM but this being my first PH cycle I am really wanting it to go well.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're using a designer steroid then a serm cannot be replaced by and OTC PCT .do it right or don't do it at all, just saying it for your health. If you're running a dhea then an OTC pct should suffice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on what PH you are using would determine if you need a SERM or not. We recommend Revolution PCT and Pure Test for PCT on all of OUR Pro Hormones.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadren XT has 75mgs arimistane, cortisol control, and a nice test/estro balancing blend. We have some good prices on it now, even a trial size that you could run for 10 days, if not 20 (depending on how sensitive you are to arimistane) for less than $9. SERMs are pretty much recommended; you don't trust the efficacy of a SERM supplier but you trust a PH supplier's claims? I'll never understand this kind of thinking on the boards.

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
Sorry that I didn't specify the PH it 4-DHEA

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
Also I agree with you piston I don't trust any companies claims I just wanted some advice from you guys so all the bases are covered I don't think, from what I've read that 180mg of 4-DHEA will be enough to shut me down I just want to be prepared if it does.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I agree with you piston I don't trust any companies claims I just wanted some advice from you guys so all the bases are covered I don't think, from what I've read that 180mg of 4-DHEA will be enough to shut me down I just want to be prepared if it does.
For something like that I'd look into clomid if you're a bit shut down. 4-DHEA shouldn't give you gyno. My rule of thumb is Nolva if you worry about gyno, clomid if you're worried about your boys.

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
I just want to say I appreciate everyone's advice and input it's been a big help.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running an OTC pct with my 4-dhea/11-dhea lean cut. You shouldn't be that shut down from a dhea compound. However its always good to have something , serm, on hand.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running an OTC pct with my 4-dhea/11-dhea lean cut. You shouldn't be that shut down from a dhea compound. However its always good to have something , serm, on hand.
Agreed - with a mild PH like this an OTC PCT would be fine. I have no problem with OTC PCT with Hdrol,Epi or Pmag as well as pretty much all non-methyls. The fact is MOST people that run PHs don't use a pct at all much less a serm;)

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
Eatmoar, what OTC pct are you running? All of the pct's mentioned above seem pretty good but you're cycling almost the same thing I have so I'm curious.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed - with a mild PH like this an OTC PCT would be fine. I have no problem with OTC PCT with Hdrol,Epi or Pmag as well as pretty much all non-methyls. The fact is MOST people that run PHs don't use a pct at all much less a serm;)
you just said hdrol is non methyl .... hehe wrongo.

Im running Daa, erase, and ABE with coq10 as well.