How will I count the carolies burnt by doing exercise !!??

ritampatra

Awards
So, I have calculated my calorie intake to be about 2000 cal per day . My RMR as calculated from Marklauren.com is about 1800 cal . So ,.. to maintain a calorie deficient of 500 cal, I have to burn 700 cal throught exercise . Right !!?? ...
If that so,... how will I understand which exercises burn how much calories !!?? If a particular exercise programme is not burning the requirred no of calories , then how will I understand that , so that I can increses my exercises ??
Recently , I have been going to these HIIT videos :

Fitness Blender Body Firming HIIT Workout for Beginners - Beginner HIIT Home Workout Routine - YouTube

Burn off belly fat with Super High Intensity Interval Training (SHIIT) - YouTube

but I am not getting which will be suitable for me as Im a exclusive beginner and how much calories these workout burns !!!??? ... A BIG QUESTION !!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing you can do to take the guesswork out of calories burned is to buy and wear a heart rate monitor. These have "calories burned" calculations in the watch that take age and weight into account.

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
Forget a heart rate monitor. Get a body media.