How to stack or cycle these fatburners, Dex, TT-33 DCp etc..?

theeboz

Awards
Trying to lose some weight, not in a hurry have patience but of course seeing results helps, diet is better in check most days of the week, workout is still going good, did a litle shopping based on reviews and would like advice on how to take these supps without affecting my health
My question is towards these fatburners i have currently on hand.

Dexaprine V1
Lean xtreme
DCP
TT-33
Erase

I know Dexaprine will go good with lean xtreme or DCP but can they all work together or should I wait to finish my LX which is almost done and then continue with the Dex-DCP.
..also to this can i throw in the TT-33 or wait on that? Will that me too much for my thyroid?
i know Erase is not exactly a fat burner but hear it helps in a way that LX helps, although I want to take it for its other benefits, will this clash with the rest of the supps?
Will any of them clash in a bad way?
How would you guys cycle this for 10-12 weeks or so?
I am already taking the Dex at half cap and dont plan to bump that up anytime soon, strong stuff its the old version, and LX I got maybe half bottle left.

Thanks for the help

EDIT..I wil aslo be taking HEMAVOL on certain days in case that makes a difference.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
nothing should class, and if you decide to use tt-33 with the dexaprine, just keep the dose around 3 caps or so. the only way you'd have to worry about the ingredients affecting your thyroid was if you were tearing through a bottle every few days. Dexaprine and DCP is a great stack, and you should like the results you see from it. I've used Dexaprine v1 and tt-33 before (during my last prep) and it was probably one of the best fat burning combinations I've ever used. Erase is perfectly fine, just make sure you don't take too much (if you work up to 3 caps, but start noticing a drop in libido or dry joints, go back down to 2 caps). Hemavol won't make a difference when you take it; personally dexaprine + hemavol pre-workout is a great combo :)

also, as far as time goes, I'd say 10 weeks would be the absolute max you could run all of those products. Personally I'd say run that stack for 8 weeks, then take some time off. Especially with the Erase, I'd say it would be best to stop at 8 weeks.

theeboz

Awards
nothing should class, and if you decide to use tt-33 with the dexaprine, just keep the dose around 3 caps or so. the only way you'd have to worry about the ingredients affecting your thyroid was if you were tearing through a bottle every few days. Dexaprine and DCP is a great stack, and you should like the results you see from it. I've used Dexaprine v1 and tt-33 before (during my last prep) and it was probably one of the best fat burning combinations I've ever used. Erase is perfectly fine, just make sure you don't take too much (if you work up to 3 caps, but start noticing a drop in libido or dry joints, go back down to 2 caps). Hemavol won't make a difference when you take it; personally dexaprine + hemavol pre-workout is a great combo :)

also, as far as time goes, I'd say 10 weeks would be the absolute max you could run all of those products. Personally I'd say run that stack for 8 weeks, then take some time off. Especially with the Erase, I'd say it would be best to stop at 8 weeks.
Thanks for your reply and advice.
Definately looking forward to the Dexaprine tt-33 combo, I do plan to just keep it at 3 caps with the tt-33 if not 2, depends how I feel , I get plenty body heat of the Dexaprine alone right now.

I dont plan to run all of it for the 10-12 weeks that was just my estimate if i had to run say the tt-33 first for 4-5 weeks then the DCP another 4-5, pills seem to last me as I never quite go max dose on them.

BUt would it be safe to run them all, say the Dexaprine -TT-33- DCP and the remainder of my LX? A little too much no? Dont want to overdo it.

How about just dexaprine tt-33 and the DCP together once I finsh the LX next week?
The erase I would probably stay at 2 a day I already have some slight joint problems.

And yeah heard good things about Dexaprine and Hemavol as a pre-workout , looking forward to it.

theeboz

Awards
Also any ideas on dosing schedule, I get up at 6 am and am at the gym by 7am.

I obviously take Dexaprine first thing along with LX, erase as well first thing in the morn , thinking of taking the second dose of erase 4 hours after.

But how about the DCP and TT-33 , how do i go about dosing those, morning, midday night, pre or after workout, pre or after meals? Or does it not really matter on those? I will start all these next monday, right now its just Dexaprine and LX

Thanks

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd run your Dex-DCP together. I love DCP with Velocity Xt for stim for fat burner stack. Lean Xtreme and DCP also works good.