How to "pulse" orals

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
anyone had bloodwork while pulsing? just wonder how much of an effect is has on liver enzymes, cholesterol, etc. if so, what was your preferred pulsing method?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Has anyone tried 2 days on consecutive followed by 5 off?

Sat/sun ON
Mon-fri OFF

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Lol @ scared. I've used more clones than I can remember I'm just trying to pan something out that can be done for say 6-12 months.

Has anyone tried fewer than 3 days on per week?

2610jimbuck

Awards
How would you go about pulsing dimethibolin? Its a superdrol clone that comes in 15 mg caps.

liftsalot

Awards
Superdrol pulse

Whats up guys ive been reading alot of this on pulsing and have been courious to try it. I have done h-drol before and furazadrol full cycles but now i have a 4 year old and a one month old so time to work out is almost non existant. Once i get on a plan again where i can at least kill it 3 days a week im wanting to try a superdrol pulse. Im thinking of doseing anywhere from 20 to 30mg on workout days. The one thing im couriouse about it legnth time. Ive read you can run up to a 6 to 8 week cycle with pulsing but is a 6 week pulsing cycle sound ideal for a sd pulse or can i extend it to 8 weeks safely? Any feedback is much appriciated.

2610jimbuck

Awards
Why won't people who are knowledgeable on the subject of pulsing orals answer our questions? Isn't that what a forum's for?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why won't people who are knowledgeable on the subject of pulsing orals answer our questions? Isn't that what a forum's for?
Because this thread started getting old 3 years ago. lol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Just read the original post and u can get an idea of how to pulse. U can modify it however u like.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
partially because its not a real scientific thing, different people are effected differently. you in the end have to work it out for yourself regardless

2610jimbuck

Awards
Just read the original post and u can get an idea of how to pulse. U can modify it however u like.
I haven't seen anybody pulsing a substance like dimethibolin(dymethazine clone) which has a somewhat longer half life of 8-10 hours. How would you go about pulsing a substance like this? Also would working out on your "non pulsing" days be detrimental?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Working out would never be detrimental even on off days. Dose when u wake up with breakfast. Use only three times a week, 2 of the days off need to be consecutive.

2610jimbuck

Awards
Working out would never be detrimental even on off days. Dose when u wake up with breakfast. Use only three times a week, 2 of the days off need to be consecutive.
So i should take the full dose in the AM even if i work out around 3? Also whats your opinion on liver support supps?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Dose in the morning cuz u want most outa ur system at night to avoid suppression which is the whole reason for pulsing. Take nac for support I take nac year round good stuff.

2610jimbuck

Awards
Dose in the morning cuz u want most outa ur system at night to avoid suppression which is the whole reason for pulsing. Take nac for support I take nac year round good stuff.
In your experience how bad do you get shutdown after a pulsing cycle and do you think a test booster like testradex would be sufficient enough for pct?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I wish yall would just read the original post. Or go through the 204 pages and im positive you will find your answer......

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason this thread is 4 years old and is 204 pages long is because guys keep asking the same questions over and over without being diligent enough to look through this highly informative thread and find their anwers. They want to pop in here and be spoon fed immediately to further promote their laziness to find answers for themselves.

READ THE THREAD!!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason this thread is 4 years old and is 204 pages long is because guys keep asking the same questions over and over without being diligent enough to look through this highly informative thread and find their anwers. They want to pop in here and be spoon fed immediately to further promote their laziness to find answers for themselves.

READ THE THREAD!!
Bingo

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

READ THE THREAD!!
Exactly!!!

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Lol jbry u r overkill. I don't even like furaza a at the dose u recomend ;)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Lol @ scared. I've used more clones than I can remember I'm just trying to pan something out that can be done for say 6-12 months.

Has anyone tried fewer than 3 days on per week?
My friend did 30 MWF for 6 or 8 weeks

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
That's interesting, I have never really tried that but sort of. I have done the andros in the AM and anabolics in the PM. Like 30mg Epi spread throughout the day and 10mg SD at night. Your idea has potential though. Kind of like taking the anti-corts on off days.
Funny you mentioned this...just reading through all this and it got me thinking about running a cycle of low dose beastdrol (10 mg everyday) and pulsing epistane (40 mg w/o days) how do you think this would play out?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Funny you mentioned this...just reading through all this and it got me thinking about running a cycle of low dose beastdrol (10 mg everyday) and pulsing epistane (40 mg w/o days) how do you think this would play out?
This would require a serm

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have your pulsing cycles went?
Personaly these days I would rather cycle straight through.. but the time that i did pulse SD it went fine, i pulsed mon-wed-fri for 8 weeks started at 20 then 30 and kept it at 40mgs untill the end.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
These days if i do pulsing again im thinking of the following:

1) epharm testforce 2 all thoughout
2) very very low dose ai every other day
3) 8-12mg Ultradrol either 3 days on then rest off, OR 2 days on 3 days off(i think preferable
4) Liver support supps like SNS liver support(or cycle support) + 300mg ALA /day on off days
5) discontinue ai and switch to a serm after end of cycle while maintaing TF2(#1)

after running UD the above seems perfect :)

Roniboney

Awards
Hey Doc,I've read through about 100 of these pages and I was wondering about using these products I have on hand for a 6 week pulse

I have 2 bottles of EPI,1x erase,1x hc generate and 3 tubs of cycle support and my SERM should be here next week.

I was going to run a normal cycle but I like this method as it gives me time to gain some strength and size.

Now could I run EPI at 40mg M/W/F with erase at 1 cap a day for the 6 weeks and 1 scoop of cycle support(as you have stated that Milk thistle and liver protectants will interefere with the cycle).

With EPI being an AI I wouldn't have to worry about having an AI on cycle and would a PCT of 2 weeks of Nolva 20/10 and HC Generate at 5 caps a day be sufficient?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doc,I've read through about 100 of these pages and I was wondering about using these products I have on hand for a 6 week pulse

I have 2 bottles of EPI,1x erase,1x hc generate and 3 tubs of cycle support and my SERM should be here next week.

I was going to run a normal cycle but I like this method as it gives me time to gain some strength and size.

Now could I run EPI at 40mg M/W/F with erase at 1 cap a day for the 6 weeks and 1 scoop of cycle support(as you have stated that Milk thistle and liver protectants will interefere with the cycle).

With EPI being an AI I wouldn't have to worry about having an AI on cycle and would a PCT of 2 weeks of Nolva 20/10 and HC Generate at 5 caps a day be sufficient?
Are you experienced with PHs? If this isn't your first cycle you will be dissapointed. Dr. D says you will see about 60% of the gains pulsing, but if you know how it feels with 100% of the gains, 60% sucks in comparison.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are you experienced with PHs? If this isn't your first cycle you will be dissapointed. Dr. D says you will see about 60% of the gains pulsing, but if you know how it feels with 100% of the gains, 60% sucks in comparison.
Cycle looks good theoretically with most of the info in this thread, BUT a full blown cycle is going to be MUCH better IMO. That way you have the anabolic compounds in your body the whole day, everyday. Like someone mentioned back that reverse pulsing might be better that way when we are NOT working out we still are anabolic and growing muscle tissue. Running it straight would allow us to take advantage of both. There are only 2 reasons why I would pulse anything.
1. It's dosed too high and has a long half life. Thus I'd be doing pretty much the same thing over an extended period of time.
2. I am pulsing something quick acting (like Sdrol) on a cycle of something not liver toxic.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still think it's stupid, especially wanting to pulse ultradrol at 8-12mg, thats really dumb. if you do it, pulse it 20-28mg's or better yet, just run a 6 week cycle at 12mg e/d.

woodbear

Awards
friends tried pulsing, I was very positive to it (see earlier posts) but end results where nothing to write home about. And they more than enough sides anyway. Although none of them got any gyno or serious shutdown after going off, they gained more or less nothing either... 3-5lbs in waterweight they lost afterwards anyway...
Note they only pulsed for 3 and 4 weeks until they felt to sick to bother continue... maybe if they kept on for 6 weeks... perhaps some decent gains would come..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought about pulsing epi.
Know most people say do a 100% cycle get 100% gains if everything is done 100% right...
Nothing wrong with that at all...
Other ideas and options are great.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Know most people say do a 100% cycle get 100% gains if everything is done 100% right...
Same here. I might pulse epi in a month or so an a 3 full body workouts split.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

liftsalot

Awards
I've been thinking about a epi pulse just because I have a 3 month old and wife throws a bitch fit about me running off to gym all the time. I was thinking about a three days split chest,tris back,bis and shoulders legs Monday wensday Friday. I have protomax to I was thinking about throwing a little of that in the mix too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been thinking about a epi pulse just because I have a 3 month old and wife throws a bitch fit about me running off to gym all the time. I was thinking about a three days split chest,tris back,bis and shoulders legs Monday wensday Friday. I have protomax to I was thinking about throwing a little of that in the mix too
I do a 3 day split as well

Roniboney

Awards
I would Do Chest,Shoulders,Tri's ,Back,Bi's,Traps Legs+Calves

to be fair the whole point of a 3 day split is maximal recovery so shoulders should be placed with chest and triceps.Its pretty much standard to do a 3 day body split as a push,pull,legs

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
DC training broski, I love it now and only lift 3 days a week, perfect for a pulse too