How to "pulse" orals

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyones entitled to their opinion, and i tend to agree with you that a straight out cycle will harvest better results than a pulsing cycle.

Im trying to get a bottle of RPN Havoc, and one of IBE Epi, and will prob pulse with Havoc. After that, ill see my tolerance and how i handle it, and will give EPI a full run 4-6 months after the pulsing (my plan anyway).
Not sure why you're wanting to pulse with Havoc and do a straight cycle with Epistane; they're the same compound, are they not?

IFBB7

Awards
Pulse Havoc as i want to try it first, and it will be my first cycle of anything ph/ds.

Id like to work out my bodies tolerance first, and how it effects bloodwork. From what it seems, this way here is easier on the body, and thats what im looking for first cycle.

Second cycle, id like to try a regular straight out one, and seeing as id hopefully have some IBE Epi on hand for that, id use that for it.

Drac58

Awards
What PH and dose are you using then? Hope you enjoy your cycle. And do keep us all posted on your results :)
Sorry it took me so long to respond but work has been a bitch.

Anyway, I just finished up my second, 2 week pulse. I'm pulsing epi, 20 perworkout, 10 after. So far I've leaned out quite a bit. I'm pretty active, I run road races, bike, etc. I don't usually go by weight but what I see in the mirror. I've been at this a long time so I know what my body responds to pretty well.
I gained about 6 pounds over teh past month. Just about all lean it seems and so far I think it will be easy to keep. I probably could have gained more if I laid off the cardio a bit but that's just not me.

No real sides, I'm stopped the epi about 4 days ago and libido is strong. No hair loss, no complaints. I've gained a lot more from straight cycles in the past but like I said, this was easy and the strength gains and muscle seem easy to keep. I may run another 2 weeks but I'm happy where I am gain wise, so I'm undecided right now.

I will probably try this pulse thing again with SD next year. But very low dose. Maybe 10, 20 tops. And only for maybe 2 weeks. Although I have read about guys getting good results @10 for three weeks.

Drac58

Awards
I can't reply by PM due to not enough posts but just to clear up a question:

You pulsed epi for only 2 weeks and gained 6 lbs lbm? Am I misreading your post?

Regards,
JudoJosh

No, I don't think I was clear. Sorry for the confusion. I pulsed for 2 weeks, took 2 weeks off then pulsed for another 2 weeks. So really 6 weeks total. And the 2 weeks inbetween that I was off the pulse I took some test booster & other supps. I have done full cycles in the past and gained over 12#. But for this pulse I did a lot of cardio. My weight fluctuates a lot cause I do a lot of endurance sports. During those times I tend to lose some muscle mass too so I would say some of my gains are muscle memory. I've been as large as a lean 250 at times in my life.

IFBB7

Awards
What are you going to run after you finish off Drac?

Are you taking any AIs on your off days, or just support supps, and test boosters on your break weeks?

Im thinking of doing the same as you as far as mg go. Are you dosing it 3 days a week or more? Im considering Mon/Wed/Fri, but might throw in Sat at maybe 10-20mgs as i train 4 days a week.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How Does this look for a pulse? Any suggestions or changes anyone would recomend

epi pulse: 3x a week
week1: 10/20/20
week2: 30/30/30
week3-8: 40/40/40 (Maybe take it up to 50, will see how I feel)

During cycle
Cycle support
low dose DHEA (25-50 mg) in the morning and again in the mid afternoon 4 cort control and libido
taurine for pumps
cissus rx for joint support and cort supress
creatine mono
erase – test boost/cort

Staples
Xtend for pre/intra/post workout
fish oil
zinc before bed
yellow gold

PCT
Recycle
Prime/powerfull for test boost
Cissus rx for cort suppression and joint support
Anabolic pump
Oep
jacked

Also I am thinking of getting some clomid for "just in case" but I dont think I should need it. I am concerned if prime/powerfull will be sufficient for boosting test post cycle. The USP combo stacked with recycle should boost my test back up right?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/160587-quick-question-about.html

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Currently I'm running a straight cycle of halovar and pulsing epivar Mon,Wed,Fri i'm only @ 18 mg per day of the epi right now but next week i'm bumping it up tp 36mg i'ts only been a week and i'm already up 1 1/2 lbs.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently I'm running a straight cycle of halovar and pulsing epivar Mon,Wed,Fri i'm only @ 18 mg per day of the epi right now but next week i'm bumping it up tp 36mg i'ts only been a week and i'm already up 1 1/2 lbs.
Unless you're cutting, eat moar...

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Of which one I'm only 1 week in on my halovar @ 50 mg per day.I might bump that up to 75 for week 3 & 4

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I run my pulses every day spread out even through the day for 4-6 weeks. =]

survival

Awards
Any recomendations for a Dbol pulse w/ a 11sterone bridge???

I've done 2 epi pulses before.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Of which one I'm only 1 week in on my halovar @ 50 mg per day.I might bump that up to 75 for week 3 & 4
Shouldn't halodrol be ran straight?? Thought it had low conversion rate to constant dosing was needed to see results.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75mg Halo for 6 weeks, Halo just starts to get really fun in week 4 and you can extend the fun out for weeks 5 and 6.

I meant eat more food. Whole food, not shakes.

How're the strength gains?

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Strength gains are pretty good so far I ,especially good on the days I pulse epi. I've been eating like an animal since i started my cycle. I'm trying to stay around 4000 cal. per day.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
If there's any confusion I'm running Halovar as a regular cycle the only Ph I'm pulsing is the epi.I opted to try pulsing the epi with the halo instead of running a traditional stack.

survival

Awards
Dbol is a great pulser in my book. What is your exact questions?
Not sure for how long and how much to use but I believe 20-30mg would be fine.

Many praise it as being a great for pulse cycling but never seen an actual log or cycle description. I'm sure that info is buried somewhere in this thread :)

Would keeping the dbol part of the cycle shorter and use epi or 11sterone after help keeping gains?

Thanks

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Not sure for how long and how much to use but I believe 20-30mg would be fine.

Many praise it as being a great for pulse cycling but never seen an actual log or cycle description. I'm sure that info is buried somewhere in this thread :)

Would keeping the dbol part of the cycle shorter and use epi or 11sterone after help keeping gains?

Thanks
Run the dbol 3 times a week at about 30-60(starting at 30 first). I found the money spot to be about 50 mgs. Take the larger portion 1 hour and a half before the workout and then the rest immediately afterwards. I wouldn't use the epi or 11sterone because it won't help you keep your gains imo because it will shut you down more.

survival

Awards
Here's how im going to pulse Dbol:

week 1 - 30/30/30
week 2 - 30/30/30
week 3 - 40/40/40
week 4 - 40/40/40
week 5 - 50/50/50
week 6 - 50/50/50

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50 ( 3 weeks )

What do you guys think?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established

week 1 - 30/30/30
week 2 - 30/30/30
week 3 - 40/40/40
week 4 - 40/40/40
week 5 - 50/50/50
week 6 - 50/50/50

TCP: Clomid 100/50/50 ( 3 weeks )

What do you guys think?
3 weeks clomid is usually enough time for me to recover from total shutdown. Good 2 go!

Isn't dbol trimethylated? Nasty...

trogdor

Awards
Interesting thread..

Got to page 8 when i realized that the whole thread was 135 pages!!

Whats the conclusion on this topic?

I dont have any PH available like most of you guys. But dbol, tbol and anavar be able to get hold of.

Tbol would be my first pick because it has less sides than dbol and cheaper than anavar.

Say one should try a 3day a week pulsing protocol. How long could one keep doing this? And do one need PCT or not? The main idea behind this idea was to not need a PCT in the first place, but i see at the latest pages people seem to talk alot about PCTs for their cycles. And what about doses. I know thats an indiviual thing, but is still. Is it still advisable to gradually increase the dose as the OP suggested?

trogdor

Awards
Care to elaborate? And is it the OP's original cycle protocols that is recommended or has that changed? And what about pct?

metacat

Awards
I've kept up with this thread from the start up to about page 110. Haven't looked at it in a few months though. I'm going to pulse M-drol but not sure on what days I want to dose on. My workout days are Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri, AM workouts. I can't decide between these two pulse schedules.
Mon 10/10
Tues 10/10
Thurs 10/10
Fri 10/10
OR
Mon 20/10
Wed20/10
Fri 20/10
The cycle would be for about 6 wks. I can't change my w/o schedule and I'm not sure if would be worth dosing on my off day. That's why I can't decide.
Supps, diet and everything else is in check. I've been at this a while. Past usage has been M1-T, 1AD, Epistane, M-drol, 1-TPro (Big Daddy Chemo stuff)
Thanks for your opinions.

survival

Awards

week 1 - 30/30/30
week 2 - 30/30/30
week 3 - 40/40/40
week 4 - 40/40/40
week 5 - 50/50/50
week 6 - 50/50/50

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50 ( 3 weeks )

What do you guys think?
Started this today. 20mg about 1h30 before workout and 10mg after.

Wish me luck ;)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started this today. 20mg about 1h30 before workout and 10mg after.

Wish me luck ;)
Your gonna get huge..But damn 50mgs that's kinda high no?? 40 mgs for me even on a pulse is plenty.But that's just my opinion. Should be awesome either way.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
survival My bad I thought you were pulsing superdrol.D-bol is fine pulsed at 50mgs..IMO
Yeah it is people run it at 50 everyday. I am at 60 right now and will probably go up to 80 and see how that goes:bigok:

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you're wanting to pulse with Havoc and do a straight cycle with Epistane; they're the same compound, are they not?
Similar but not quite. But still i would like to know the reasoning also..... makes no sense to me..... GUYS STOP PULSING H-drol!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I'm on my last week of a traditional 4 week cycle of halovar plus Epistane pulse mon/wed/Fri I'm up 8lb so far with a week left and no sides to speak of. I'm probably going to run another pulse of Epi solo for 6 weeks around February.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my last week of a traditional 4 week cycle of halovar plus Epistane pulse mon/wed/Fri I'm up 8lb so far with a week left and no sides to speak of. I'm probably going to run another pulse of Epi solo for 6 weeks around February.
Malicious Mass (epistane & max lmg)

Check it out while u can, it's a limited edition run.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Bless you Dr.D indeed.

I think Ill try this 0n a 5 week cycle with Poviron from beggining to end through PCT, with Tren Acetate (finaplix) and Test prop once a week. While using HCG on days bofre my weekly shots... :)

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I've kept up with this thread from the start up to about page 110. Haven't looked at it in a few months though. I'm going to pulse M-drol but not sure on what days I want to dose on. My workout days are Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri, AM workouts. I can't decide between these two pulse schedules.
Mon 10/10
Tues 10/10
Thurs 10/10
Fri 10/10
OR
Mon 20/10
Wed20/10
Fri 20/10
The cycle would be for about 6 wks. I can't change my w/o schedule and I'm not sure if would be worth dosing on my off day. That's why I can't decide.
Supps, diet and everything else is in check. I've been at this a while. Past usage has been M1-T, 1AD, Epistane, M-drol, 1-TPro (Big Daddy Chemo stuff)
Thanks for your opinions.
this is just my opinion since i've never pulsed before, but i'd think that sticking to a 3x a week protocol even though its higher doses would be better for a harsher compount like mdrol to keep supression and everything else at bay. just my .02 though...could be totally off base lol.

RBKing

Awards
^agreed! 4 days a week of SD for 6 weeks and shutdown will probably rear its ugly head. I have run many pulses and I have found and agree with Dr D that 3 consecutive days on with 4 off gives me the best results.

twistid

Awards
I was thinking of doing my first cycle with pulsing epistane.

5 week pulse cycle
M/W/F
30mG each day for the entire cycle and 25mG of DHEA on the off days (Sun/Tue/Thurs/Sat) With fishoil throughout the cycle.

Does this sound safe for a first cycle? I picked up a bottle of CEL E-stane a while back and have always been a bit scared to get into it, but I think now I'm ready and pulsing seems to be the safest method.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

NeedMassNow

Awards
I use to pulse, then I stopped wasting my time and money and just got some test. A 12 week cycle @ a moderate dose was way better than any pulse cycle out there. Up 25lbs, gains in strength in every lift (bench, squat,dead lift, power snatch , clean and jerk, and overhead squat), not to mention looking swole/ hard all the time. And minimal damage to liver.
NMN

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing my first cycle with pulsing epistane.

5 week pulse cycle
M/W/F
30mG each day for the entire cycle and 25mG of DHEA on the off days (Sun/Tue/Thurs/Sat) With fishoil throughout the cycle.

Does this sound safe for a first cycle? I picked up a bottle of CEL E-stane a while back and have always been a bit scared to get into it, but I think now I'm ready and pulsing seems to be the safest method.

Any opinions would be appreciated.
Epi you will enjoy, it always treated me well on a pulse just watch out for dry joints my knees would kill me if i brought it up to high dose.
Fishoil doseing at 4000 or 6000 your choice through the whole cycle and at the end of cycle during pct, i would still take some sort of estrogen blocker, 6 oxo and such. or taper down of pulsing epi. me i could stop it take 2-3 weeks worth of estro block and was good. Fishoil at high doses helped keep more than usual.

twistid

Awards
What kind of PCT should I use with pulsing epistane? Just normal Supress-C / inhibit-e / and CEL PCT assist ?

dementor

dementor

Awards
Hope this is is the right thread for asking this..

During a pulse with Superdrol, how is your libido affected?

dementor

dementor

Awards
What kind of PCT should I use with pulsing epistane? Just normal Supress-C / inhibit-e / and CEL PCT assist ?
I would say just normal nolvadex... But it depends on your dosing and length, if you have been on 50-60 mg for 6 weeks plus then I would recommend Nolvadex or Clomid.
If you just done a small minidose 20-30 mg then those herbs might be enough.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hope this is is the right thread for asking this..

During a pulse with Superdrol, how is your libido affected?
If you use a test booster throughout on off days it shouldn't be affected much. I have ran it without a test booster too and at about 4 weeks it was down a significant amount.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, i'm just hoping to kind of get a check and see what everyone thinks of this. i'll be starting this tentatively in january

Cycle
beast
5-6 weeks 3x a day
hcg 250iu 2x a week...yes...i was very sensitive to shutdown on my last cycle and am looking at doing everything i can to prevent it.

workout days (dosing days)
nac
saw palmetto
coq10/ryr or hawthorne berry...which one?
fish oil
multi

off days
cycle assist
fish oil
multi

PCT
forma
daa
nac
coq10/ryr or hawthorne
nolva
erase (or does forma take care of estro as well? if so i'll leave this out)

i know that i'm loading up and possibly going a little overboard on pct and shutdown prevention but i know my body and i'd rather not get shutdown again.

thanks in advance

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Personally man thats really really overboard...... Even on regular cycles i dont go that crazy..... REgular cycle i would just run fish oil and some sort of cycle support with some nolva on the back up. Also some formestane if ph is known for bad estro. For pulsing though...... I recover almost instantly.....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of Mdrol or Epi pulse with Anadraulic State throughout on ON/OFF days. AS has estro modulation and t-boost properties. PCT with Titanium/Erase or Titanium/Formadrol.

Any thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, i'm just hoping to kind of get a check and see what everyone thinks of this. i'll be starting this tentatively in january

Cycle
beast
5-6 weeks 3x a day
hcg 250iu 2x a week...yes...i was very sensitive to shutdown on my last cycle and am looking at doing everything i can to prevent it.

workout days (dosing days)
nac
saw palmetto
coq10/ryr or hawthorne berry...which one?
fish oil
multi

off days
cycle assist
fish oil
multi

PCT
forma
daa
nac
coq10/ryr or hawthorne
nolva
erase (or does forma take care of estro as well? if so i'll leave this out)

i know that i'm loading up and possibly going a little overboard on pct and shutdown prevention but i know my body and i'd rather not get shutdown again.

thanks in advance

You could cut a little out and still be fine. You have lots of support and PCT, I wouldnt buy as much or save some for another cycle.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
You could cut a little out and still be fine. You have lots of support and PCT, I wouldnt buy as much or save some for another cycle.
thanks for sure man. i appreciate your input

i'm thinkin now i'm just gonna run

nolva
forma
daa, whatever t booster i pick up

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Would dosing only once a day (a compound with short half life) be considered pulsing?

For example: Taking 30mg Epi-Strong preworkout would give u about 18 hours without the compound in a day.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Would dosing only once a day (a compound with short half life) be considered pulsing?

For example: Taking 30mg Epi-Strong preworkout would give u about 18 hours without the compound in a day.
no.