How to cycle my fat burners?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I just ordered Radiate, Ign1te, Assass1nate, Forslean, and Sup3r Shred, and wanted to know how I should cycle them for the best possible fat burning results. Thanks.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet?

How much do you train?

Stats on BF and what is your goal?

70 pct is diet 20 pct training and maybe 10 pct fatburners...

Seems like an awful lot to be using... Follow directions on the bottle..Or maybe do a little seach in here ;)

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
By cycling the recommendation is usually 8 weeks in and 4 weeks out but I guess you also are asking how to stack (combine) them right?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet?

How much do you train?

Stats on BF and what is your goal?

70 pct is diet 20 pct training and maybe 10 pct fatburners...

Seems like an awful lot to be using... Follow directions on the bottle..Or maybe do a little seach in here ;)
I intermittent fast and eat 500 below maintenance

My body fat it 26% and I want to get it to well under 20%

I'm about to Start shortcut to shred, then I will do shortcut to Strength plies hiit, I also have lacrosse at night that is good exercise.
So I would love to know how to cycle.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
By cycling the recommendation is usually 8 weeks in and 4 weeks out but I guess you also are asking how to stack (combine) them right?
Yes, I'm asking how to stack, thanks for clarifying.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm asking how to stack, thanks for clarifying.
Well i know there a quite a few science freaks on here! And the products are well known.. So you should be able to find some thing about them in here.

I dont use them my self... But i have one in my closet....

But lets break if up..

Some FB works by suppressing appetite.. And some give you hellbound energy.. ¨

You need to find a balance between them. So by combining lets say Forslean a non stimulant..

Then you can add something like Radiate its a thermogenic...

And i think if im not mistaken..Ign1te is a stim.So combine that with Assasinate ?

Between the Forslean/Radiate run maybe take a weeks break OR bridge with Super Shred over to Ignite/Assa

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking stack Radiate with Assass1nate and Forslean because Assass1nate would clash with Ignite for AMPk and stack Ign1te with Sup3r Shred and maybe Sup3r 7.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking stack Radiate with Assass1nate and Forslean because Assass1nate would clash with Ignite for AMPk and stack Ign1te with Sup3r Shred and maybe Sup3r 7.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I intermittent fast and eat 500 below maintenance

My body fat it 26% and I want to get it to well under 20%

I'm about to Start shortcut to shred, then I will do shortcut to Strength plies hiit, I also have lacrosse at night that is good exercise.
So I would love to know how to cycle.
At 26% body fat you can lose at least 10% more without ever touching a "cutting" supplement. No point in adding now they won't aid you like they would if you were under 12-13% body fat. Just keep working towards your goal and eat less while moving more.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At 26% body fat you can lose at least 10% more without ever touching a "cutting" supplement. No point in adding now they won't aid you like they would if you were under 12-13% body fat. Just keep working towards your goal and eat less while moving more.
Actually i think on average they are more effective at higher bf percentages. Having said that, the most affective variable is likely individual response to these products.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually i think on average they are more effective at higher bf percentages. Having said that, the most affective variable is likely individual response to these products.
It may seem that way because losing weight with or without supplements is much easier at a higher body fat compared to a lower one.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Yes guys but you should not forget that sometimes to get there people needs that extra support...maybe for someone who has never been over 20% BF is 'easy' to say so but habits are hard to break and not everyone is the same. Fat burners at those levels can definitely help!

Either by enhancing mood, suppresing appetite, making it easier with cardio, etc. Yes, you can still loose weight without them same way you can still lift without any other supplements but we people use them anyhow right?

To the OP I have not used several of them to provide an opinion but agree with you thet Ignit3 with Assess1nate might be too much in some pathways so either you do half a dose of Assess1nate prior to your largest carb meal only, or you stack Ignit3 with something else.

Cheers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! Change up your diet and make sure its spot on for cutting and make sure you're in a caloric deficit. Stay consistent with this and drop some more weight and get to a lower bf then supplement in the cutting supplements.