Do you need to "cycle" Fat Burners + Diet Pills??

aerlyn02

Awards
Hey, hoping some1 can help me out here... I just ordered a bottle of Biotest HotRox and wanted to know if I should cycle using them. I read ppl talking about "cycling" on and off supplements and wasn't sure about opinions on cycling diet pills. I am not exactly sure how to cycle them either. By cycle, do ppl usually mean they do 2 weeks on and 1 or 2 weeks off then repeat? I am pretty sensitive to stimulants so I am going to start w/ the lowest does of HotRox, but is it neccessary to cycle the pills so I don't build up a tolerance/resisitance? Is it neccessary to cycle any and all diet pills for that matter? I am worried that I will take the pills and lose some fat/weight but gain it when I stop and I don't want to be taking the pills for the rest of my life...

I'm not a bodybuilder (just an athlete) but I am kind of thinking that just doing an ECA stack might be a better choice... not sure though! any help would be appreciated! THANKS!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on which fat burnner is being used, but in most cases fat burners are cycled. for hotrox, im not positive, but u might want to go for a month on it then take a few weeks off then back on. for the eca, yes cycle this, same way as above would work. not all are cycled the same and people have different opinions. imo, hotrox is not the best choice, eca is a better investment.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Although it is not necessary, it is a good idea to take a break from most supplements to avoid attenuation and receptor desensitization; in other words, take time off so your body doesn't "get used to it."

aerlyn02

Awards
okay, so something like 3 weeks on and 1-2 wks off?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
okay, so something like 3 weeks on and 1-2 wks off?
Yes that will work. Certain supplements like TTA you should run for longer because they work better as they build-up in your system, but for the most part, that is a good protocol.