How did Branch Warren heal?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes,you are correct,only drugs and genetics.

My mistake.

But not training experience.

btw no one knows how big any of us would get using such amounts or drugs.

Maybe you,me or Keepitreel would be if using tons of AAS,HGH,slin and god knows what else.
You just don't like the way he bounces the bar off his chest.. is that your argument??

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
And he`s not all that big,there are bigger guys out there.

I believe his definition,hardness,shape on top of big mass is what gets him his Muscletech checks.

He does LOOK impressive and awesome IMO.

If only he did not release training videos,he would definitely be one of my biggest inspirations.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
You just don't like the way he bounces the bar off his chest.. is that your argument??
I just can`t get pass the bouncing.

That is a sure-fire way to destroy shoulders.

Some kids are gonna get hurt after watching his stupid video.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And he`s not all that big,there are bigger guys out there.

I believe his definition,hardness,shape on top of big mass is what gets him his Muscletech checks.

He does LOOK impressive and awesome IMO.

If only he did not release training videos,he would definitely be one of my biggest inspirations.
You just came off like a hater. Criticizing someone who is obviously much more advanced than yourself..IMO

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
You just came off like a hater. Criticizing someone who is obviously much more advanced than yourself..IMO
Why do you keep presenting this stupid argument to everyone?

Off course he is much more advanced than me or the other guy,he`s one of the top 5 bodybuilders in the world!

lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you keep presenting this stupid argument to everyone?

Off course he is much more advanced than me or the other guy,he`s one of the top 5 bodybuilders in the world!

lol
I find your arguments stupid... LOL

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I just can`t get pass the bouncing.

That is a sure-fire way to destroy shoulders.

Some kids are gonna get hurt after watching his stupid video.
The video is on YouTube. And if it is searched, others will pop up as well. Both pro bodybuilders and amateur guys wanting to feel important, uploading vids of themselves. As far as bouncing.... Search on YouTube for ten seconds and you will see a hell of a lot worse lifts than BW vid you posted. So his video can't be blamed for causing kids to injure themselves. Once again, it comes down to personal preference and what works for you. If BW likes it, he will do it and doesnt give a damn what anyone thinks about it. 90% of the people on this forum would kill to be in his position right now. There is no winner to this argument, except BW himself. Because we are all minuscule observers to his life while he is living it and getting checks for it.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
And killer.... If your current physique is that of which is in your avi picture.... You sir have no right to bash anyone from a bodybuilders aspect or power lifters.... IMO. And probably others as well.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
And killer.... If your current physique is that of which is in your avi picture.... You sir have no right to bash anyone from a bodybuilders aspect or power lifters.... IMO. And probably others as well.
Why,what`s wrong with me?

lol

Coming from a guy with a loaded barbell in his avi.Can you even move that barbell an inch or two?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
p.s. I did not know there were "looks" involved in powerlifting lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
*raises hand*

So are you saying that in YOUR opinion Killer has no right to voice HIS opinion?

Just wondering!

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
He can voice his opinion until he is blue in the face! Apologize for jumping down your throat. I just hate to see someone of a lesser physique critique another whose is far superior. And yes killer, I come from a powerlifting past as well! And I too have adjusted to the vids of bbers. But if it works For you, same way with powerlifting and body building, no need to change it. And yes, the bar in my avi was deadlifted for a set of 7. Twice. Not bragging. Just saying. And looks don't exactly matter in powerlifting, this is true. But to a true power lifter who actually competes in more than a YMCA bench press comp, overall body fat plays a role especially when squatting. So lower body fat + strong muscles to lift heavy weight, usually results in a solid physique with the exception of the strong man comps. Those guys are just giants but still, most have solid def even with it being a diff sport.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's an old Chinese story about two Chinese men watching the Olympics. As the winner crossed the finished line for the 100 meter dash, shattering the world record, one of the men said, "Look at his arms, did you see how low they were?" "The other replied, "Yeah, and did you see how long his stride was? Very poor form...Pathetic."
Killer read this post, your one of the Chinese guys criticizing the winner/ world record breaker....from the safety of the bleachers...LOL

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
And why would one simply load a bar to take a picture?? I could give a sh!t less about what people think of me on this site. Was doing a form check video for my heavy sets. Simply took a pic after because 2 sets for 7 reps of 500 on the DL was pretty impressive IMO but I'm sure not to an animal like yourself.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Killer read this post, your one of the Chinese guys criticizing the winner/ world record breaker....from the safety of the bleachers...LOL
He can voice his opinion until he is blue in the face! Apologize for jumping down your throat. I just hate to see someone of a lesser physique critique another whose is far superior. And yes killer, I come from a powerlifting past as well! And I too have adjusted to the vids of bbers. But if it works For you, same way with powerlifting and body building, no need to change it. And yes, the bar in my avi was deadlifted for a set of 7. Twice. Not bragging. Just saying. And looks don't exactly matter in powerlifting, this is true. But to a true power lifter who actually competes in more than a YMCA bench press comp, overall body fat plays a role especially when squatting. So lower body fat + strong muscles to lift heavy weight, usually results in a solid physique with the exception of the strong man comps. Those guys are just giants but still, most have solid def even with it being a diff sport.

All right,all right,I give up already!

Please don`t sodomize me anymore!

From now on

I LOVE BRANCH WARREN AND HIS AWESOME TRAINING TECHNIQUES!

Branch is the king!

I`m naming my son Tree when he`s born,in honor of Branch.

btw what kind of parents name their son Branch wtf

Is this his nickname or real name?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

From now on

Branch is the king!

About time..

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards

From now on

Branch is the king!

LOL yeah never really thought about that its really funny though

bigharleyb

bigharleyb

Awards
Why,what`s wrong with me?

lol

Coming from a guy with a loaded barbell in his avi.Can you even move that barbell an inch or two?
I agree killer.. coming from a guy your height and weight...full range of motion is where it's at big dawg.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Sticking to the OP: there's many new drugs that we are not aware of or at least know very little about. Also ifbbs have access to top level experts in medicine and everything.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I dont frequently visit this site.. Although I started on it and learned a lot.. Too Many people that don't truely understand bodybuilding at the top level of the sport on this site.. One person has spoke truth in this whole thread and his name is keepingitreal in all irony..

Branch is all drugs.. A huge abuser to the tenth degree.. The argument that someone can't critique someone elses form or someone doesn't know more then someone else cause they don't look as big, large or ripped is ether bull**** and u guys know that.. Why do pros take advice from someone gurus half there size.. Cause they no more.. And they damn well know what It takes to get to the top and they just chose not to do it or put there bodies thru it..
No **** the dude arguing that branches form is bad doesn't look like branch.. Well maybe he doesn't wanna live his life like a ****ing drug addict injecting steroids, peptides, igf, slin, etc multiple times every day for the rest of his life putting his health at risk for a muscle tech contract and a plastic trophy.. Does it make him wrong, that branches form is Terrible, NO!
Even if most of us wanted to look like him we wouldn't have the mone, connections for drugs/drug sponsors, will to do g4p, or will to inject twenty times a day and never eat a meal without insulin to look like branch..

He is one of the biggest abusers at the level of top abusers, takes insulin use to another level, it's disgusting.. With the amount of drugs, slin,gh,igf he uses he could train anyway he ****ing wants, hed still be bigger then all of us doing 1/10th reps.. Form isn't the issue, it's certainly not what got him to this level..

People who respond to this I won't read your response, i stop in a couple times a year too drop knowledge and share what I learned since leaving here.. This was my first love, anabolic minds I will always remember this place.. But the truth is out there

Another thing, the politics to be a top ifbb athlete are unreal.. All politics, Kai will never win an olympia, with his drug induced rants and gay for pay videos on the net,, your bred at a young age to be a top ifbb athlete and Olympia winner..
Want your mind blown mr olympa since it started has always gone black man/ white man/black man white man, etc since the begining .. Except one time ever.. Think politics don't have to do with that..

Muscle tech runs the Olympia.. There athletes will alwYs place on top

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Another things.. His form is bad.. And all athletes train for camera when they are around.. When the camera leaves.. They use moderate weight and feel the muscle work.. They don't take the risk of getting injured .. Once a month photo shoot yes.. But not everyday.. For the cameras=big weights.. Ever see phil or jay train.. They train ****ig smart.. For longevity..
Branch trains dumb.. But gotta respect the **** out of his intensity and never say die attitude.. He's a ****ing warrior.. I don't like his physique.. But gotta love the desire ..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
And while im here.. Someone thru out 5 grams of test as branch cycle.. What about the 2grams eq, gram deca, 250-300mg tren daily,mast.. 20+ units a day of pharm grade gh.. And insulin at evey meal.. 50units minimum..'per F-ing meal.. Not daily.. That basics without the fancy peptides and igfs

Now tell me if u wanted to look like him.. Could u afford it, could your body handle that much drugs for Years on end(physically and mentally), and would u even wanna put yourself thru living that life style and injecting that much everyday for a plastic trophy, and award money that goes right back to the drugs your using..

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I dont frequently visit this site.. Although I started on it and learned a lot.. Too Many people that don't truely understand bodybuilding at the top level of the sport on this site.. One person has spoke truth in this whole thread and his name is keepingitreal in all irony..

Branch is all drugs.. A huge abuser to the tenth degree.. The argument that someone can't critique someone elses form or someone doesn't know more then someone else cause they don't look as big, large or ripped is ether bull**** and u guys know that.. Why do pros take advice from someone gurus half there size.. Cause they no more.. And they damn well know what It takes to get to the top and they just chose not to do it or put there bodies thru it..
No **** the dude arguing that branches form is bad doesn't look like branch.. Well maybe he doesn't wanna live his life like a ****ing drug addict injecting steroids, peptides, igf, slin, etc multiple times every day for the rest of his life putting his health at risk for a muscle tech contract and a plastic trophy.. Does it make him wrong, that branches form is Terrible, NO!
Even if most of us wanted to look like him we wouldn't have the mone, connections for drugs/drug sponsors, will to do g4p, or will to inject twenty times a day and never eat a meal without insulin to look like branch..

He is one of the biggest abusers at the level of top abusers, takes insulin use to another level, it's disgusting.. With the amount of drugs, slin,gh,igf he uses he could train anyway he ****ing wants, hed still be bigger then all of us doing 1/10th reps.. Form isn't the issue, it's certainly not what got him to this level..

People who respond to this I won't read your response, i stop in a couple times a year too drop knowledge and share what I learned since leaving here.. This was my first love, anabolic minds I will always remember this place.. But the truth is out there

Another thing, the politics to be a top ifbb athlete are unreal.. All politics, Kai will never win an olympia, with his drug induced rants and gay for pay videos on the net,, your bred at a young age to be a top ifbb athlete and Olympia winner..
Want your mind blown mr olympa since it started has always gone black man/ white man/black man white man, etc since the begining .. Except one time ever.. Think politics don't have to do with that..

Muscle tech runs the Olympia.. There athletes will alwYs place on top
Your rant was nothing more than just annoying.. Nothing you said has not already been said besides the idiotic racial thing you think you've got there.. Btw Sergio Olivia was Cuban, Franco Columbia was Italian. And do i need to say what Arnold schwartznegger was??

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
When Dave turns pro, he can set me straight on this, but I believe that 500mgs of test will get you to 90% of your potential. Taking 3 grams of test, tren etc. is going to do more harm than good. I'm pretty familiar with the peptides and the peptide junkies, insulin and all the other stuff, and I stand by my belief that at 500mgs of test, you're not getting much bigger.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
When Dave turns pro, he can set me straight on this, but I believe that 500mgs of test will get you to 90% of your potential. Taking 3 grams of test, tren etc. is going to do more harm than good. I'm pretty familiar with the peptides and the peptide junkies, insulin and all the other stuff, and I stand by my belief that at 500mgs of test, you're not getting much bigger.
Try telling Schwell that... Lol jk

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like 500mg of test along with some other basic orals and such. With more compounds your test levels go up or down. I ran it up too 900mg at one point and there was no difference in gains but a big difference in how my joints felt and my recover was much faster. I personally think that right around 750mg is great for me (its ugl so if it was pharma it might be different). I will be experimenting with Test doseage, Mast and EQ over the next 6 months or so and have some theories on doseage I want to try. For the most part me and DH share the same views on most compounds.

*edit* I also wanted to point out that taking into consideration ester weight 500mg is right about 2x your natty test production. Going past that and say running a gram = about 4.5x natty production BUT how much can bind to the AR? What happens to the rest? Aromatization? These things are overlooked so say you get into the 2 gram range now close to 10x the normal production do you think you will grow like you are getting 10x your normal test? Hell no... you will get wicked sides BUT that depends on the persons genetics, size, workout routine, even diet and the list goes on. Just because the "pros" do it doesn't mean I can. I respect them and how hard they push their bodies as well as the risks they take (they know them) but I highly doubt I will ever consider running those doseages. I like my low dose test and high dose Tren for short intermittent bursts.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like 500mg of test along with some other basic orals and such. With more compounds your test levels go up or down. I ran it up too 900mg at one point and there was no difference in gains but a big difference in how my joints felt and my recover was much faster. I personally think that right around 750mg is great for me (its ugl so if it was pharma it might be different). I will be experimenting with Test doseage, Mast and EQ over the next 6 months or so and have some theories on doseage I want to try. For the most part me and DH share the same views on most compounds.

*edit* I also wanted to point out that taking into consideration ester weight 500mg is right about 2x your natty test production. Going past that and say running a gram = about 4.5x natty production BUT how much can bind to the AR? What happens to the rest? Aromatization? These things are overlooked so say you get into the 2 gram range now close to 10x the normal production do you think you will grow like you are getting 10x your normal test? Hell no... you will get wicked sides BUT that depends on the persons genetics, size, workout routine, even diet and the list goes on. Just because the "pros" do it doesn't mean I can. I respect them and how hard they push their bodies as well as the risks they take (they know them) but I highly doubt I will ever consider running those doseages. I like my low dose test and high dose Tren for short intermittent bursts.
What do you consider high dose Tren? Or maybe I should say: What is good for you? Not anywhere near ready for Tren, just curious.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What do you consider high dose Tren? Or maybe I should say: What is good for you? Not anywhere near ready for Tren, just curious.
I am on 150mg Test per week and 875mg Tren A. That's my sweetspot and I run it for 4-5 weeks then bring test back to 300mg and cruise

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on 150mg Test per week and 875mg Tren A. That's my sweetspot and I run it for 4-5 weeks then bring test back to 300mg and cruise
I'd heard that one should go TRT dose test and high tren, but whew. That's just a big number.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'd heard that one should go TRT dose test and high tren, but whew. That's just a big number.
I get relatively no sides and all the gains. The aggression while lifting is unreal! I'm a freak tho and can handle ungodly amounts of tren but low dose clen kills me haha

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get relatively no sides and all the gains. The aggression while lifting is unreal! I'm a freak tho and can handle ungodly amounts of tren but low dose clen kills me haha
Hahaha. Hey, you can't say for certain how each person should run anything until they've tried it. I wouldn't start anything too high, I have had tremendous responses to all of the hormonal products I've tried.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hahaha. Hey, you can't say for certain how each person should run anything until they've tried it. I wouldn't start anything too high, I have had tremendous responses to all of the hormonal products I've tried.
Very true my friend. Start low and find your limit. I'm still trying different injectables. Next is EQ and Mast.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true my friend. Start low and find your limit. I'm still trying different injectables. Next is EQ and Mast.
SO. MANY. OPTIONS.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
How in gods name do you afford to pay for close to 1 gram of tren a week thats like some serious money in the bank

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How in gods name do you afford to pay for close to 1 gram of tren a week thats like some serious money in the bank
I don't have anything else to buy honestly. I don't drink or party crazy and I cook all my own food. A vial a week isn't bad. I use about 4 in a blast and I blast 4-5 weeks on 6 off.