How common is synthol use among pro bodybuilders?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Funny you say that. This one guy I know , got calf implants. What a ****ing ******* he is.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think the pros actually use it more than people think. They are just skilled at placing it and making it look like they don't

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
More common than you think. I recently run into a friend that I hadnt seen for a couple of years and he has used synthol in his bis and tris

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say it's very popular. They don't use it like you see all these guys that barely work out do.

They mostly just use it to bring up a lagging muscle for shows is what I saw somewhere.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very common. Although not as much as people think.
Natural pros, probably not, just steroids.

IFBB PROs, everyone.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So looking at guys in magazine is pretty much a PIE In the Sky if you don't use that ****. Ok thanks for clearing that up guys! Now I won't get discouraged.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So looking at guys in magazine is pretty much a PIE In the Sky if you don't use that ****. Ok thanks for clearing that up guys! Now I won't get discouraged.
Depends. Phil heath...yes it's pretty much a pipe dream
Lazar or jeff sied: Totally obtainable within 6+ years of training

GetRekt

Awards
Depends. Phil heath...yes it's pretty much a pipe dream
Lazar or jeff sied: Totally obtainable within 6+ years of training
training and juicing haha. Many many people have been training hard and committed for over 6 years

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't really think Jeff seid is natty but I also think that his physique is naturally attainable

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like it would take 10 years of perfect diet and training to look like Jeff Seid naturally lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like it would take 10 years of perfect diet and training to look like Jeff Seid naturally lol
If you want the look train and live for it.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Well not everyone has the genetics and born with a aesthetic body frame(hip,waist, abs/pec insertions, and etc). Some people just can't achieve a fully capped rounded delts no matter how big they get it to grow.

A person with great genetics can do a couple of ph cycles a year and still look much better than a person on real gear year round with subpar genetics.

Doesn't matter how much you upgrade a Honda, it can never beat a Lamborghini.