High dose 11oxo or Iron Legion XIKT

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So approaching last five weeks of a Recomp and looking to add one of the above.

I can run oral 11oxo (600mg-900mg) 900mg per day at a push due to cost
Or
I can run Iron Legion XIKT at 2 bottle for the month.

Anyone have experience with both or either?

I know one is more “active” but have read high dosing 11oxo is surprisingly effective, but I haven’t ever ran nor the iron Legion XIKT

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You also have to think about how transdermals take a long time to get the dose into the bloodstream, which can be more ideal for some, but the immediate effect of a high doses oral is always going to be more noticeable.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Mate i ve tried both versions..the one that i likes most though is oral,I went up to 900 mg amd results were fantastic...fat loss,vascularity through the roof.but you have to keep in mind,upping the dose will results to more side effects too..i noticed hair loss,acne some lethargy so be aware of that..

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mate i ve tried both versions..the one that i likes most though is oral,I went up to 900 mg amd results were fantastic...fat loss,vascularity through the roof.but you have to keep in mind,upping the dose will results to more side effects too..i noticed hair loss,acne some lethargy so be aware of that..
So you tried oral 11oxo and Iron Legion topicals product?

I really can’t decide which would be better to Recomp/cut

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1000mg of 11OXO was outstanding for me. But it was the ph that **** more my hairline at that dose.