Hi-Tech stack for old guy cutting

johnnny2869

Awards
Hey All,

Looking for some feedback. I’m 36 years old, currently 210lbs. I’ve been exercising and dieting well. I have dropped a good amount of weight but I have seemed to hit a plateau. I want to get back on supplements to help drop this weight.

Goal is to get down to 180-190lbs range. I was looking at this stack for cut/recomp: Hi-Tech Superdrol, Winstrol, Laxogenin, and 1-Testosterone. Any thoughts?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey All,

Looking for some feedback. I’m 36 years old, currently 210lbs. I’ve been exercising and dieting well. I have dropped a good amount of weight but I have seemed to hit a plateau. I want to get back on supplements to help drop this weight.

Goal is to get down to 180-190lbs range. I was looking at this stack for cut/recomp: Hi-Tech Superdrol, Winstrol, Laxogenin, and 1-Testosterone. Any thoughts?
my thoughts are.....hi-tech is a joke.....find something else

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
all jokes aside.. you want to give the APEX line up go. I would say Ursa major as well as AET-50 or Flashpoint
all are real world supplements that work really well. Ursa being natures uncoupling agent, made from apple peals

johnnny2869

Awards
from one johnny to another
Lol! I appreciate the info. I had high hopes for them. Their branding reminds me of Webber Pharm from back in the day before all the crazy bans. Looks like I just gotta keep reading. There is so much stuff out there with all these crazy names. I need to educate myself a little more. Thanks again!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol! I appreciate the info. I had high hopes for them. Their branding reminds me of Webber Pharm from back in the day before all the crazy bans. Looks like I just gotta keep reading. There is so much stuff out there with all these crazy names. I need to educate myself a little more. Thanks again!
if you act fast apex is having a BOGO sale right now

Apex Alchemy (apex-alchemy.com)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the emoji, really, is hgh frag crap because I've always wondered if it's any good or not and thought of using it one day
I think it's supposed to be good. just havent done it myself yet. it's probably not cost effective for most people and I hear you gain a tolerance fast.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey All,

a think a more effective cutting cycle would be ultra eleven by iconic formulations....

also more effective than what you have listed would be Alpha Seven + neuro AET and with all iconic formulation products being 30% off with code NY30 i know that either of these choices are going to be cheaper.

btw-36 old....hahahahaha--i'm 63.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10mg cardarine + 1-2 primatene tab(s) before cardio or lifting….no need to mess
with anything hormonal.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's supposed to be good. just havent done it myself yet. it's probably not cost effective for most people and I hear you gain a tolerance fast.
Ah right, I've seen it for €35 for 5mg but thats as far as i got, the lower price than gh and the fact its legal is what got my attention