Hgh peptides questions!

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Does anybody which hgh peptide is best for collagen synthesis? I read ghrp-6 and -2 are good, but i dont know it all. Any input?

malachi

Awards
From my understanding, HGH is superior to all IGF-1's for promoting new collagen growth, and many believe the combination of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 is superior to taking HGH directly. The thought behind the superiority of the CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 combo instead of taking HGH directly, is that CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 work synergistically together to provide the body with multiple pulses of natural HGH per day. I've read that the CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 combo can produce up to 10IU's of natural HGH per day.

So to answer your question, HGH is best for collagen synthesis, and CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 taken together is the best peptide combo for natural HGH production. If money is a limiting factor, I personally would choose CJC-1295 over GHRP-2 or 6, but if you can spare the cash, take them both together. I've read that a dose of 100mcg of each taken via sub-q injection 3 times per day (morning, post-workout, and before bed) is a good starting point. As for which GHRP is best (2 or 6), they are pretty much interchangeable, but I've heard that 6 severely stimulates the appetite. Therefore, if you're looking to bulk up, go with GHRP-6, but if you're looking to stay lean, go with GHRP-2.

Just my two cents. Take it for what its worth, and good luck.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Oh sweet, that makes sense actually.. thanks for the info man.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
overall i'd disagree there. there are multiple issues with the peptides. cjc1295 does increase all gh pulses (up to physiological maxes) , but it also increases gh troughs. for a woman that isn't an issue as that is closer to their natural output, but for males there are normally strong pulses followed by empty troughs. separately from that, where cjc is potentially injectible 2x a week, the ghrps need to be used 3-4x a day which becomes a pain in the ass. Also, ghrp6 + 2 both (to varying degrees) increase cortisol + prolactin, so ipamorellin would be a better choice. But in the world of research chem places, you can very well buy + pay for ipamorellin and get ghrp6.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Booooo!!! Dammit. Hgh is just so unnecessarily expensive lol.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Would 2-4 IUs/day if somatropin suffice? Like could i take 2IUs everyday?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a decent overall dose, of you are 30+

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
overall i'd disagree there. there are multiple issues with the peptides. cjc1295 does increase all gh pulses (up to physiological maxes) , but it also increases gh troughs. for a woman that isn't an issue as that is closer to their natural output, but for males there are normally strong pulses followed by empty troughs. separately from that, where cjc is potentially injectible 2x a week, the ghrps need to be used 3-4x a day which becomes a pain in the ass. Also, ghrp6 + 2 both (to varying degrees) increase cortisol + prolactin, so ipamorellin would be a better choice. But in the world of research chem places, you can very well buy + pay for ipamorellin and get ghrp6.
Actually, cjc 1295 dac is what ur referring to.
Cjc 1295 no dac is just as short as ghrp and can be inj 2-3-4 times a day as well which makes no DAC a better stack with the ghrp's

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
HGH is most efficient at 3.33-5iu inj. I havent seen a major difference from my own use at these doses or any other fellow competitors who use religiously.

I like to pulse it. I go 3.33 some days, then 5, throw a 10iu shot in here and there. Your body responds to pulsing gh release as this is how ur body excretes it. Your body never in its entire life will secrete a consistent dose of GH.

A mixed protocol mimics your body's natural release patterns in a way ur body recognizes.

Anything under 3.33iu per day can be considered maintenance for mild recover, health benifits, hair skin nails etc. the anti aging properties.

To get what most of us look for, a mixture of doses between 3.33 and 5iu is best and use for at least, very least, 3 months straight. Be ready to spend the money for the results cuz if u cant run it for a length of time your wasting your money

Cheers. Eat clean amd train dirty. Nuthin to it but to do it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, cjc 1295 dac is what ur referring to.
Cjc 1295 no dac is just as short as ghrp and can be inj 2-3-4 times a day as well which makes no DAC a better stack with the ghrp's
well, technically there is no cjc-1295 no dac. thats cjc-1293 :)

But its still a pain in the ass to inject 3-4x a day to never reach supraphysiological levels anyhow.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well, technically there is no cjc-1295 no dac. thats cjc-1293 :)

But its still a pain in the ass to inject 3-4x a day to never reach supraphysiological levels anyhow.
I'm really enjoying modgrf/ghrp2, but I am so tired of sticking 4 times a day. Tiny pin holes all over my abs and legs.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Wow.. seems pretty redundant and painful. Scar tissue to the max. And HGH is damn expensive... it's stupid. I want to buy the generic blue tops just because those shave a couple hundred dollars, but i can't find myself to trust them.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
I mainly wanted to know because i want to take something that strengthens tendons, But skeletal muscle as well.

956Vette

Awards
Wow.. seems pretty redundant and painful. Scar tissue to the max. And HGH is damn expensive... it's stupid. I want to buy the generic blue tops just because those shave a couple hundred dollars, but i can't find myself to trust them.
Quality HGH polypeptide hormones are a premium - don't let EasyEJL's inability to shop for legit GHRP peptides deter (not once have I come across fake or misrepresented GHRP-6, for example). In your shoes I would shop for GH and ipamorelin - not all become pin cushions...yet see results/value.

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
The thing about generic blues is that china produces 3 levels of them and there is no way to differentiate.
They come in 4iu vials, 6iu vials and 10iu vials.

Due to costs, margin selling them, and ppls demand for saving a quick buck, it is very easy amd most likely to have 4iu vial kits sold as 10's and never really know it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gave up on peptides. I currently am using the patch and feel very similar effects as I did with peptides before. So much more easier.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Quality HGH polypeptide hormones are a premium - don't let EasyEJL's inability to shop for legit GHRP peptides deter (not once have I come across fake or misrepresented GHRP-6, for example). In your shoes I would shop for GH and ipamorelin - not all become pin cushions...yet see results/value.
Thanks i will look into that then! Ive seen and plenty of good reviews on them.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
The thing about generic blues is that china produces 3 levels of them and there is no way to differentiate.
They come in 4iu vials, 6iu vials and 10iu vials.

Due to costs, margin selling them, and ppls demand for saving a quick buck, it is very easy amd most likely to have 4iu vial kits sold as 10's and never really know it.
Ahw fu*k that! Now I'm def not buying generic blues.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
From my understanding, HGH is superior to all IGF-1's for promoting new collagen growth, and many believe the combination of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 is superior to taking HGH directly. The thought behind the superiority of the CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 combo instead of taking HGH directly, is that CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 work synergistically together to provide the body with multiple pulses of natural HGH per day. I've read that the CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 combo can produce up to 10IU's of natural HGH per day.

So to answer your question, HGH is best for collagen synthesis, and CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 taken together is the best peptide combo for natural HGH production. If money is a limiting factor, I personally would choose CJC-1295 over GHRP-2 or 6, but if you can spare the cash, take them both together. I've read that a dose of 100mcg of each taken via sub-q injection 3 times per day (morning, post-workout, and before bed) is a good starting point. As for which GHRP is best (2 or 6), they are pretty much interchangeable, but I've heard that 6 severely stimulates the appetite. Therefore, if you're looking to bulk up, go with GHRP-6, but if you're looking to stay lean, go with GHRP-2.

Just my two cents. Take it for what its worth, and good luck.
How do you use this cycle? Cjc and ghrp. As in, duration, dosage, etc

malachi

Awards
100mcg CJC + 100mcg GHRP three times per day (morning, post workout, bedtime). They can be mixed together so you only have to pin yourself 3 times a day instead of 6 times. 2 months on, 2 months off. This is a good starting place. Some use higher dosages, and some run it for longer, but I think what I've outlined is a good place to start.

Good luck!

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
100mcg CJC + 100mcg GHRP three times per day (morning, post workout, bedtime). They can be mixed together so you only have to pin yourself 3 times a day instead of 6 times. 2 months on, 2 months off. This is a good starting place. Some use higher dosages, and some run it for longer, but I think what I've outlined is a good place to start.

Good luck!
Yup you nailed it. This is my exact protocol. I dont believe anyone would need much more, or very much more than this. Good post