Hgh dosing and peptides

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Dosing theories needed .
Do any if you guys alter dosing when bulking or cutting
Want to run pfizer genetropin for 6months minimum

Currently 3iu a day 5 days a week
As cutting I'm doing Ghrp 100mcg mod 100mcg on waking up then 15 minutes later hgh 3iu
Then fasted cardio .
Then I use Ghrp and mod pre bed

What's peoes protocol with HGH ? Iu a day ?
Do you change it when you bulk ? Etc

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
For hypertrophy i would do 6-10 iu per day and thats pharm grade. generics you might need double that to see tissue accumulation and blast that for 4-6 months to see the tissue gains. GH is like a final piece to the puzzle it can make a huge difference but i would maximize what you can with anabolics then introduce the gh and transform your physique.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
For hypertrophy i would do 6-10 iu per day and thats pharm grade. generics you might need double that to see tissue accumulation and blast that for 4-6 months to see the tissue gains. GH is like a final piece to the puzzle it can make a huge difference but i would maximize what you can with anabolics then introduce the gh and transform your physique.
Thanks ,so is that 6iu everyday or 5 days week? I'm guessing that's good dose for muscle gain . The 3iu at present I'm doing I've read I'll only see fat loss really

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thanks ,so is that 6iu everyday or 5 days week? I'm guessing that's good dose for muscle gain . The 3iu at present I'm doing I've read I'll only see fat loss really
Everyday, now if you trained 6 times per week on your off day you could get away with not dosing on your off day.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Everyday, now if you trained 6 times per week on your off day you could get away with not dosing on your off day.
Cool
I knew it was to
Good to be true 3iu as it's pharma . Looks like budget may be going up considerably . 3iu am and 3iu evening

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Yea its sad but you need to get around the 10iu range for around 4 months and then you will see the tissue accumulation, the good part is once you build the new fibers they will always be there. Just sucks that a guy would have to drop mad cash to get it lol

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Yea its sad but you need to get around the 10iu range for around 4 months and then you will see the tissue accumulation, the good part is once you build the new fibers they will always be there. Just sucks that a guy would have to drop mad cash to get it lol

Have you tried this lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I liek the mod grf and ghrp combo . add 4-6iu hgh and even better : ) or some igf1 ;)

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I liek the mod grf and ghrp combo . add 4-6iu hgh and even better : ) or some igf1 ;)
I've read 100ghrp 100mod is similar to
1iu of hgh .
So that is possibly 3iu a day if doing 3 x day .
Even if I upped hgh to 6iu a day that's £150
A week just on hgh
Lol

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Or 9iu hgh 3 x week m w f post workout for maximum muscle gains and Ghrp rest of days . Gets confusing really . Especially when some day don't do more than 4 iu in one shot ?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Wow , 6iu a day seems very expensive .... I would love to take that dose ... But all I can afford is 3iu a day of pharmacy grade.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Or 9iu hgh 3 x week m w f post workout for maximum muscle gains and Ghrp rest of days . Gets confusing really . Especially when some day don't do more than 4 iu in one shot ?
There are a few protocols like for instance 9iu per day x 7 days per week = 63iu so 3 days mon/wed/fri you would do 21 ius the larger dose seems to be better for hyperplasia and the steady dose will provide more drastic weight loss.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
There are a few protocols like for instance 9iu per day x 7 days per week = 63iu so 3 days mon/wed/fri you would do 21 ius the larger dose seems to be better for hyperplasia and the steady dose will provide more drastic weight loss.
That's nearly £300 a week ?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Would 9iu 3x week plus peptides 7 days a week 3x day increase muscle mass ?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Would 9iu 3x week plus peptides 7 days a week 3x day increase muscle mass ?
Delete your inbox craigydar it wont allow any more to be received