hghup testopro no2black dosing question

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Hghup and no2 is recomended to be taken on the empty stomach so would it be ok to take them all at the same time with whey and skim milk? What are your recomendation for dosing these products. Mornings afternoon or maybe before bed?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup♂ dosing/timing

Hghup and no2 is recomended to be taken on the empty stomach so would it be ok to take them all at the same time with whey and skim milk? What are your recomendation for dosing these products. Mornings afternoon or maybe before bed?
HGHup♂ needs to be taken on an empty stomach, yes, or with an ALL PROTEIN meal - note that it should NOT be taken with whey, and that it refers to an all protein FOOD meal.

As far as recommendations re HGHup♂ dosing/timing, you have a few options:

Resistance Training Days

Option A (if you do not train first thing)
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training

Option B (if you train first thing)
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option C
Dose 1 – 5-6 caps pre-bed

Non-Resistance Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take testopro with food...

anbes

Awards
HGHup♂ needs to be taken on an empty stomach, yes, or with an ALL PROTEIN meal - note that it should NOT be taken with whey, and that it refers to an all protein FOOD meal.

As far as recommendations re HGHup♂ dosing/timing, you have a few options:

Resistance Training Days

Option A (if you do not train first thing)
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training

Option B (if you train first thing)
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option C

Non-Resistance Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Which option is better for non-resistance day? A or B? On what depend each one?
For. example, if it is a weekend with a party and some drinks, which option do I choose?
And a normal weekend, without any party?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For. example, if it is a weekend with a party and some drinks, which option do I choose?
And a normal weekend, without any party?
In my honest opinion, take HGHup ONLY prebed, take TestoPro right before or during a meal, I would even double dose testoPro, that is when it gets real fun!:439:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I would dose all 5 caps pre-bed EVERY day, whether you do resistance training or not.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
thank you for quick responses. I will do testopro 2in the morning and 2 afternoon and than 5 hghup before bed. Would you recommend I up the dose on testopro currently Iam 180 6ft.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my honest opinion, take HGHup ONLY prebed, take TestoPro right before or during a meal, I would even double dose testoPro, that is when it gets real fun!:439:
Man if I double dosed Testopro I would be in jail right now... Caveat on this one. lol

anbes

Awards
same question: why only pre-bed? based on hgh release or conserning just about the sleep?

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
From my understanding you get the bigest hgh hormone release at night just before sleep

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why that? best HGH release or best sleep/dream?
same question: why only pre-bed? based on hgh release or conserning just about the sleep?
Not only is it more convenient that having to split your dose, but also will help re recovery and sleep effects best.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

anbes

Awards
Not only is it more convenient that having to split your dose, but also will help re recovery and sleep effects best.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
In my undertand, at night I have my own hgh release, Ok, I can upgrade it... but spliting the dose I can matain my hgh leves secreted more times a day, dont'?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my undertand, at night I have my own hgh release, Ok, I can upgrade it... but spliting the dose I can matain my hgh leves secreted more times a day, dont'?
Please read the HGHup♂ Technical Write-Up, paying attention to Fig 5 and Fig 6.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
hey guys so iam close to finishing my stack hghup and testopro i got some gains from it couple pounds and strength was up as well

My sleep was messed up though I could sleep sleep and sleep I used to sleep 10hr and still be tired:( . 2nd my libido went down instead of up is it possible? Iam only 24 lol. Currently at 182 pounds 6ft.
Also since my testerone level in now elevated from the products how long will it take to get it back to normal? 2nd If I will buy some natural testerone buster will they stay elevated and stay at the same level or drop?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys so iam close to finishing my stack hghup and testopro i got some gains from it couple pounds and strength was up as well

My sleep was messed up though I could sleep sleep and sleep I used to sleep 10hr and still be tired:( . 2nd my libido went down instead of up is it possible? Iam only 24 lol. Currently at 182 pounds 6ft.
Also since my testerone level in now elevated from the products how long will it take to get it back to normal? 2nd If I will buy some natural testerone buster will they stay elevated and stay at the same level or drop?
Interesting. But thank you for that feedback. Not everyone experiences the same things on all products.

As for your testosterone levels, that isn't something we can tell you, since your body is your own. Since you've already been using natural testosterone boosters I wouldn't recommend using another unless if you did it would add up to <12 weeks in total on all of them - as a male your body could use a break from them every 8-12 weeks.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man if I double dosed Testopro I would be in jail right now... Caveat on this one. lol
I hear that. I am sure people do dose it higher than suggested but I would not recommend up to 8 caps a day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmnn sorry to hear that. I know most people are having very good runs with TestoPRO/HGHup it is a very good stack.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... its not good. Would you pee alot more too?

HGHup is boosting dopamine - this will give energy. This might disturb your sleep pattern and personally I'd think about a day time dose in this case. HGHup will not make you drowsy BTW.

Libido down ? I've heard this DHTC - here I understand that there's just so much stuff in there anything can happen. HGHup I don't understand it at all. It might be the disturbed sleep. HGHup if anything should have the opposite effect and boost. Testpro is out of the running here.

Everything I know has drawn blank on that. Boosting dopamine can affect the PT-axis in complex way but negatively (?). I'm stumped. Are you sure there is nothing else going on, like personal stuff?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay was PM'd by Andrew to say there's no point in day time dosing...

Okay.

Just dopamine is the strangest hormone to understand. Its just weird and changing it does weird things, I really can't see it causing a drop in libido though.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Hmmm.... its not good. Would you pee alot more too?

HGHup is boosting dopamine - this will give energy. This might disturb your sleep pattern and personally I'd think about a day time dose in this case. HGHup will not make you drowsy BTW.

Libido down ? I've heard this DHTC - here I understand that there's just so much stuff in there anything can happen. HGHup I don't understand it at all. It might be the disturbed sleep. HGHup if anything should have the opposite effect and boost. Testpro is out of the running here.

Everything I know has drawn blank on that. Boosting dopamine can affect the PT-axis in complex way but negatively (?). I'm stumped. Are you sure there is nothing else going on, like personal stuff?
Libido drop is definitely not resulted from my personal life. In a matter of fact I was looking forward to libido boost everyone claimed about, but after around 4 days of taking testopro/hghup it dropped. My dosage was as fallow testopro 2in am and 2 in pm. Hghup 5caps before bed. Maybe 5 caps of hghup was too much for me? No I did not pee more than regular.
Either ways I would still recommend testopro and hghup, but to run them separately this way one would know effects of each product on their body.
Personally 6 months ago I ran mass fx/hyperdrol x2 stack and it seemed batter for strength and alpha male mentality at the gym.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
HGHup libido boost makes sense. There is a herbal ingredient in HGHup that I don't understand. You might want to look into it.

TestPro is Davinil and fenugreek perhaps I3C? ...

Ideas....
This isn't green tea/ Ldopa in HGHUp ... thats for certain unless you're a gal.
The herb in HGHUp I don't know enough about
Davinil (nettle stuff) no chance
Fenugreek ... is supposed to be really safe and boosts libido
I3C possible estrogen modulation possible

No extra peeing ... blood stream dopamine (which is what will happen) will cause this.

Sleep, sleep, sleep ... wake and still be tired. Thats hypersomnia and smacks of something messing the serotonin-melatonin production particularly if you've daytime fatigue. I'd say thats the most likely cause of the libido drop. I honestly don't think there's a direct link between drop in libido and either of these products.