Here's your chance to overdose on AminoD & Condense!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Stoked!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Amino D strawberry limeaid

Absolutely ridiculous in taste you don't get a real tart watermelon that's is very smooth and refreshing and the lime aid after taste takes over on the way down for the after taste which is incredible. This tub will not last long as purus destroyed this flavor in a good way

Mix - 1 scoop as on the label but I did 16oz of water and this tastes still very strong and not diluted at all

Condense Apple Crisp

Taste - very good it's not a sour apple or sweet apple it's more again of a very refreshing flavor that is unique usually companies hit you too hard (sweet) or a little on the light side (sour) but this falls between with a long last overall flavor from first sip to last aftertaste on the way down

Mix - 1 scoop in 10oz water and again no problem this mixed wry quick as the powder was very fine

Hats off to purus and crushing the flavoring on both of these products

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another thin I liked was that there wasn't any coloring. Basically clear like water. Sometimes companies add coloring,well mine didn't turn any colors, which seems to be wasteful. Who cares if a fruit punch turns red.... It's the flavor that makes the difference

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the hell did I miss this! Damn. Congrats to the guys who won! Lucky SOBs. Solid products you guys will enjoy!