Here's your chance to overdose on AminoD & Condense!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just fueled a 5AM Deadlift workout with Condense and AminOD.
Endurance and recovery in full effect. People were 'mirin

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Just fueled a 5AM Deadlift workout with Condense and AminOD.
Endurance and recovery in full effect. People were 'mirin
Go on....

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Histidine, Threonine
premise behind those?
Possibly....

. Histidine is a metalloprotein that can bind and transport several metals, including copper and iron. It also increases calcium absorption, reduces histamine levels, and in turn controls diarrhea. (Too much histidine will actually cause constipation, and this is overcome by taking zinc and GLA in the form of primrose, borage, or black current oil.) Since diarrhea causes dehydration and loss of electrolytes, histidine can greatly enhance performance by countering this effect. Histidine is also an important mechanism in clotting factors and can minimize internal bleeding from microtrauma.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll toss my name in on this one.
Age: 36 (I'm not old, just putting more time in my past!)
Weight: 182
Height: 5'6 1/2" ( don't forget that half inch!!)

Goals for this year:
Bulk up a little bit more (190 lbs) then start cutting some fat for a trip to Florida in June. Gotta look good in the sun! After that, back to bulking and getting stronger!! I know it's not too descriptive but that's basically it.

I'd like the Melonberry Condence & the Blue Raz AminoD

*edited to add more info*
Boom! Friday's winner.
Need your name and addy.
Mellonberry & blue raz coming up.
Island Punch & watermelon, last combo left for Saturday's winner.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which I wrote about in another thread:

"The research we used actually left out both L-Tryptophan and L-Tyrosine in their formulas. We believe they did so due to possible absorption of the BCAAs. As there is competition for the same receptor. They still showed the results we were looking for. The ratios are also done with research done showing a specific ratio specifically toward L-leucine. We did not just throw some bulk aminos in a bottle.

We removed methionine as well due to some growing research with life extensionists with the amino acid. There was some recent intriguing research (though in rats) that showed removing methionine from the diet increased fat loss and helped with liver health.

We also didn't use any dyes or coloring which is pretty cool as well and doesn't pad the servings with mass."

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have not tried AminoD but Condense is one of my favorite PWO's...awesome that there is no creatine!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a great combination punch with science to back it all up.
You know I am a huge advocate for Purus.

Just about to run a log for Genomyx otherwise I would be all over this

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Just tried a sample of condense while back and damn has some amazing pumps. The focus and energy were novel as all. A great pwo that isn't overloaded with ingredients.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom! Friday's winner.
Need your name and addy.
Mellonberry & blue raz coming up.
Island Punch & watermelon, last combo left for Saturday's winner.
Sweet! After the day I had today, getting on here and seeing this is nice pick-me-up!! Wife called me at work saying her Jeep was making a bad clunking noise and the stability was bad but all the tires were good. Took off work to get her & my daughter and come to find out there's only 1 lugnut left on her front tire! 3 of the 5 bolts were busted off and the other bolt didn't have a lug nut. Wound up having to replace all the bolts and lugnuts while in a muddy ditch which meant taking off the tire, the brake calipers and the rotor then putting the new bolts in. Not sure why that happened but I'm very thankful it didn't happen while they were going 80 mph down the interstate!

PM on it's way.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well I need to apply. Been a while since I've logged a purus product

I'm 35
Male
Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this....

BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm 35
Male
Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this....

BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.
Aaron, pick this guy.

I actually just got some more Apple Condense and a Watermelon Amino from the FB giveaway (it showed up today, with my new SMEATIUM shirt).

Along with all of the condense I already have in my gym bag lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Well I need to apply. Been a while since I've logged a purus product I'm 35 193 Male Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this.... BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.
Good guy right here! I second that, he will run a great log!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sweet! After the day I had today, getting on here and seeing this is nice pick-me-up!! Wife called me at work saying her Jeep was making a bad clunking noise and the stability was bad but all the tires were good. Took off work to get her & my daughter and come to find out there's only 1 lugnut left on her front tire! 3 of the 5 bolts were busted off and the other bolt didn't have a lug nut. Wound up having to replace all the bolts and lugnuts while in a muddy ditch which meant taking off the tire, the brake calipers and the rotor then putting the new bolts in. Not sure why that happened but I'm very thankful it didn't happen while they were going 80 mph down the interstate! PM on it's way.
Very lucky they weren't going 80! What kind of jeep do you have?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Final winner up around noon!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron, pick this guy.

I actually just got some more Apple Condense and a Watermelon Amino from the FB giveaway (it showed up today, with my new SMEATIUM shirt).

Along with all of the condense I already have in my gym bag lol.
Better review that for us!!

Congratulations on the win on FB. Enjoy the shirts. You got one of the very first ones.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better review that for us!!

Congratulations on the win on FB. Enjoy the shirts. You got one of the very first ones.
Lol, I'm wearing it right now. I plan to get some pictures in it today when I do the firetruck pull.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'm 35
Male

Boom! Final winner.
Island Punch & watermelon were the last two flavors left. Shoot me full name & mailing addy.
We appreciate an honest opinion.

Jim if your logging your stack that you won from another promo post the link in here to as well as the three I picked.

Enjoy! :bigok:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the wieners!

If I had gotten in sooner, I'd have tossed my app in for the first flavors chosen.

Ah well, next time!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks I plan on turning heads! Motivation has been low, mainly because I work and the extra food these last couple months. Time to make some changes.... Biaaaatches better follow along!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks I plan on turning heads! Motivation has been low, mainly because I work and the extra food these last couple months. Time to make some changes.... Biaaaatches better follow along!
I'll follow just post that link up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I love me some.condense. have quite a stockpile of it didnt know you guys came out with aminos as well im out of the loop

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Already sent these out!
Had a couple of scoops today mmmm taste like gainz.
Lmao yall heard it folks... Tastes like #Gainz lmao seriously I drink it 3x a day

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
i dont have the right number of posts, but i wish i did cause it looks awesome

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
Bill it is awesome! We appreciate the interest. Post up and learn around here and get in on the next one :)
I absolutely will. I am new to AM, but definitely not new to weightlifting and muscle building, i have about 25 years of experience in the iron game.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today. Will start log tomorrow. Work will have me on the road Tuesday-Thursday so won't be able to post up anything updates.