Here's the getting my Nerve Restore(d)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw your weight increase? Do you feel you are gaining muscle using this?
I've implemented much more volume for upper and lower body on the assistance work since I'm not going full bore on the main lifts. There's likely some glycogen increase and I ate REALLY dirty this weekend.

Still on CBL?
Yep.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/17

OHP
160x7
140x10

DB Rows
120x10x3

Lat Pulldowns/DB Pullovers
180x10x3/55x10x3

Cambered Curls/Pullapart Complex (mini)
85x10/10x3

Rope Pressdowns
70x12x3

The 228 was a bit premature as I was 224 today and that sounds about right. Other than that, I was able to do lat pulldowns and DB rows without pain for the first time in many months and I'm hoping that I will soon be able to bench in the near future. Lat pulldowns would irritate my AC and the DB rows would irritate my lumbar. My lumbar has been healthy enough for awhile to do them, but I wanted to build up my core a little more before I got back to them. Strength was obviously way down on it (my PR with 145# is 22 reps) as is expected.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/19

Sumo (w/ 46 Ace+120# chain)
315x2
365x2
405x2x6

Hack Squats
315x10
365x8
365x10 PR

SLDL
225x10
275x10x3

My thighs have grown over the past few months as my briefs are becoming a real pain in the ass to get into place and I've already gone up one size since August. I don't really mind as I can feel differences in leverage and pop out of the hole. Also, for anyone wondering, yes, Eviscerate does soak into your briefs and continue to sting. Physically, I'm feeling really good from the waist down and the AC is improving. I've kinda made up my mind to stay off the bench for a few more weeks and continue to strengthen/correct the area.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/23

Squat (w/ 46 Ace)
515x2x5

Missed Friday as I was on the road for a few days and didn't have time or energy for the gym. I really wanted to focus in getting lower with these sets and keeping my arch tight throughout. My hips and back have felt really good lately and I couldn't be happier with my results so far with this product. I'm really excited to see what continued usage will bring.

domore

Awards
3/23 Squat (w/ 46 Ace) 515x2x5 Missed Friday as I was on the road for a few days and didn't have time or energy for the gym. I really wanted to focus in getting lower with these sets and keeping my arch tight throughout. My hips and back have felt really good lately and I couldn't be happier with my results so far with this product. I'm really excited to see what continued usage will bring.
You'll be extending into a second bottle, correct?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at eviscerate on the briefs. I've never gotten liniment on my equipment (yet) but I can only imagine. Eviscerate: better or worse than liniment?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol at eviscerate on the briefs. I've never gotten liniment on my equipment (yet) but I can only imagine. Eviscerate: better or worse than liniment?
More painful, but works better. Pain is pounds.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking this for about a week now and seem to get less tingling/arms and hands falling asleep in the night when sleeping on my side.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/24

OHP
170x5
135x14

Pendlay Row
205x6x3

Incline DB Press
70x10
70x8x2

Lat Pulldowns
180x10
200x10x3

Blast Strap Tricep Extensions/Band Pressdowns (light)
BWx10x3/10x3

DB Curls/Band Front Raise and Pullapart (mini)
45x10x3/10x3

I got in some really good work today. I was able to get some incline DB in today, which is the first time in a few weeks I've been able to do so. My endurance was down on the sets, but I expected that to be the case all things considered.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/26

Sumo (w/ 54 Ace suit)
455x2x2
505x2
545x1
505x2

Walking DB Lunges
50x20
70x10x2

Unilateral Hypers/Donkey Calf Raises
BW+25x10x3/360x15x3

Band Pallof Press (light)
10x3

This was the first time I've pulled that heavy since August. The speed was a little meh for me and my hands freaking hurt right now from the gnurling. It also appears that the work I've been putting in to strengthen my knees is paying off as I have little knee pain after pulling this heavy as heavy sumo irritates my knees since I try to lockout as hard as I can. I got the other bottle on Monday and I'm ready to see what the second month offers.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, man. Glad to hear the knees are holding up well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/28

Bench
135x8x3
185x6x2 (1-board)
185x6

HS Row
145x10x4

Blast Strap Row/Band Facepulls (light)
BWx8x3/15x3x3

DB Pullovers
60x10x3

I was able to bench tonight. As a PL'er, the past several months have been very trying as I've been unable to bench the bar comfortably. There was an aberration in there, but that was still only one time since November that I've been able to bench. It's bad enough that I SUCK at benching, but having to take time off of something that I severely need to increase my skill at is even worse. However, this seems like it could be the first step to getting back to pressing and, maybe, even shirting up by the end of the second bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you doing specific calf or forearm work? I seem to be noticing an intense improvement and muscle feel in extremities.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you doing specific calf or forearm work? I seem to be noticing an intense improvement and muscle feel in extremities.
I don't do a lot of direct calf and/or forearm work. I probably should, but most of my forearm work is indirect and I maybe train some calves once a month.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/30

Squat (w/ 46 Ace brief)
515x2
565x1 PR

GM
225x8x3

Hypers/DB Shrugs
BW+45x15x2/90x15x2
BW+45x15/100x12

Today was a fantastic day. Things felt a little off while I was working up and I nearly missed one of my unracks. I lowered the height and then everything clicked. The speed was a tad slow out of the hole and then it flew up once I was ~2" out of the hole. In hindsight, I should've taken one more set with reverse bands since I hit a good groove. However, I don't have a meet coming up and this was plenty of improvement for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/1

OHP
155x8
135x12

Meadows Row
115x10x3

DB Incline Press
60x10
60x8x2

Tate Press/Pullaparts (mini)
40x10x3/20x3

It took me some time to get the shoulder set, but I was able to get rocking about 15 minutes of band and mobility work. Yesterday was ultra hectic and my eating suffered, which is why the volume today was pretty low. I'll be rectifying that over the next few days since I'll be off until next Tuesday.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/2

Sumo (44 Centurion brief and 54 Ace suit)
505x2
525x2
555x1

GM
225x10
245x8x2

Walking DB Lunges
50x20x2

Band Crunches (average)/Plank
20x3/45x3

Exhausted. I'm freaking exhausted. Worked up to my highest pull in probably 6 months and could've easily gotten 30-40# with some Tork and straps up. One thing that has really helped has been the reestablishing the M-M connection in my upper back and staying tight.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you pulling big. Centurion briefs, huh?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you pulling big. Centurion briefs, huh?
It's an old single-ply pair that I have. The suit alone doesn't provide the support I need and Ace/Ace makes it tough to get to the bar.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an old single-ply pair that I have. The suit alone doesn't provide the support I need and Ace/Ace makes it tough to get to the bar.
I can see that happening. I'm thinking of going single ply in the near future since I want to gear up but don't have access to a monolift.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see that happening. I'm thinking of going single ply in the near future since I want to gear up but don't have access to a monolift.
At some point, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a damn deadlift suit.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on a little vacation in New Orleans right now, hence the lack of updates the past few days. I've had more fried food and bread this weekend than I have had the past few years. I may have to do the Dsade colon purge protocol to get my GI back on track when I get home.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on a little vacation in New Orleans right now, hence the lack of updates the past few days. I've had more fried food and bread this weekend than I have had the past few years. I may have to do the Dsade colon purge protocol to get my GI back on track when I get home.
I think I might join you...I haven't done it for about a year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm..Colon Purge and upcoming product?? :D
Nope, just a protocol. YOu need a bunch of Psyllium husks (extra rough) and some Ephedrine/caffeine. Night before take 2-3 heaping tablespoons of Psyllium fiber and drink it down. In the morning, immediately take 2 ephedrine and drink some coffee (or other source of high-potency caffeine).

Within 20 minutes or so you will have the most satisfying, emptying movement ever.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's training been, Rodja?
Took several days off for a vacation to New Orleans this past weekend for Wrestlemania. I think I'm the only one who's gone there and lost a few pounds.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/8

OHP
150x10
140x11

Kroc Rows
145x13

DB Pullovers
60x10x3

Tate Press/DB Shoulder Complex*
40x10/20x8
50x8x2/20x8x2

Cambered Curls/Pullaparts (monster mini)
75x12x3/15x3

*Thumbs up laterals, side laterals, rear laterals

First day training since pulling last Wednesday. I'm very stiff in my upper back right now from all the driving this weekend, but I've starting working that out. Today went well in terms of numbers. First time I've done Kroc rows since last Fall and my numbers are very down (PR is 145x23). I took some pics and my lats have definitely atrophied since my injury. It's a little exaggerated as I was unable to really flex them today compared to normal.

What I've noticed more than anything with Nerve Restore is the heightened M-M connection. It doesn't so much improve it as it does amplify what you presently have. When my humerus and scap are aligned, I immediately known as I can feel everything. When it's off, I can barely flex the muscle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AC still jacked?
No pain yesterday. It mainly needs to be worked out again. I rolled out the traps against the wall with a baseball and did some Graston on my biceps, anterior delt, and forearms.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/9 Pulls

Sumo (w/ 46 Ace brief)
575x1
505x5

Walking DB Lunges
50x20
70x10x2

Hypers/Banded Crunches (average)
BW+45x15x3/20x3

This is the heaviest I've pulled since the meet in August. Well, I technically only got 550 thanks to the misload of the bar, but that's beside the point. I would've liked more speed off of the floor for the pull. The thing that I was thrilled about, though, was my hip positioning and the groove today was excellent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice and clean...making it look easy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting close to nailing 600. As long as my grip holds up, it'll happen this year.
That's a lot of girls.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to get my torso more upright like yours. You make it look painless.

Any meets in the future? You could go in and do pull only. Make up for them screwing you at your last meet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to get my torso more upright like yours. You make it look painless.

Any meets in the future? You could go in and do pull only. Make up for them screwing you at your last meet.
I'm still aiming for August to compete again.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good God, that pull was smoked. I need hip strength like that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/11

Bench
185x5x2
205x5
Add Ram
225x5
245x5

Hammer Strength DY Rows
125x12x3

Blast Strap Extensions/Pullaparts (monster mini)
BWx12x3/20x3

HS Preacher Curls
100x15
125x10x2
125x10-drop-90x10

Lateral Complex
20x3

Last two bench sessions have been successful. Even with a ****ty bar and a bench that felt like it was coated with butter I was able to increase my numbers from my last session. Using the Ram at that light of a weight helped me to reawaken the motor program and have to pull the bar down and drive my heels into the floor. I'll be doing some Graston on the area tomorrow night once I get home to avoid any junk getting trapped in the area.