Hemavol servings

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Just putting this question out for the reps and anyone else with experience. Ive just finished my tub of hemavol. The tub quotes 32 servings and i only got 22 from start to finish. All scoops were completely level. Now i don't mean to be a tight ass but thats basically a third of the tub missing? Am i missing something blatant?

Any help appreciated.

Jordan

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe there is a line on the scoop that indicates a full dose.. but my friend, you sir have found the key to big ass pumps.. disregard the serving size and eat moar... lots moar!!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe there is a line on the scoop that indicates a full dose.. but my friend, you sir have found the key to big ass pumps.. disregard the serving size and eat moar... lots moar!!!!
Eat moar you say?!?!?!?!?!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
A full scoop is more than 1 serving.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established

Lol thanks!

I had a feeling it may be something simple. Now 1 scoop is gonna be rubbish lol just as well i have another tub on stand by lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eat moar you say?!?!?!?!?!
yes.... eat moar!! lulz.. hemavol that is.

Thanks, will def have a look for this line when i get home. I was beginning to think id gotten an extra large scoop or something lol
this does happen from time to time.. how many scoops you like to take? I like to do 2 fully heaped scoops into various pre's

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I personally use a full scoop of Hemavol as well rather than the line measurement. Makes the tubs run out faster though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a full tub of Hemavol next to me, I will weigh out a few diff scoops and let you know

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 level scoop(to the top of the scooper) comes out to be 7.8g, which is only 300mg higher than "1 serving". 1 scoop to the line comes out to be 6.9g, which is less than 1 serving.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't realise there was a line either lol. I am pretty sure my tub just said "one scoop" rather than "one scoop to the line".

Never mind. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realise there was a line either lol. I am pretty sure my tub just said "one scoop" rather than "one scoop to the line".

correct...1 serving = 1 scoop. I just weight out 1 scoop(to the top, level, not heaping), and it was 7800mg.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice thanks VT for clearing that up.. how much does the heapiest heap weigh :spankme:

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
yes.... eat moar!! lulz.. hemavol that is.

this does happen from time to time.. how many scoops you like to take? I like to do 2 fully heaped scoops into various pre's
Id been dosing one level scoop.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
1 level scoop(to the top of the scooper) comes out to be 7.8g, which is only 300mg higher than "1 serving". 1 scoop to the line comes out to be 6.9g, which is less than 1 serving.
I can only assume that you have the newer smaller scoop? As ive read that there are two sized scoops. With a level scoop of the larger one coming in at 13 or so grams.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only assume that you have the newer smaller scoop? As ive read that there are two sized scoops. With a level scoop of the larger one coming in at 13 or so grams.
That was a very long time ago, and only occurred in the first 1-2 runs of powdered hemavol in the red tubs. how many cc's is your scooper?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
That was a very long time ago, and only occurred in the first 1-2 runs of powdered hemavol in the red tubs. how many cc's is your scooper?
So theres only one sized scoop now? And its the smaller one you have talked about above? Ill check shortly when i get in and let you know. Lets hope its the bigger scoop or some mice have got into my tub lol

LivingStrongE

Awards
Level scoops are for amateurs. Go rounded or go home!

(unless it has stims then dont do that)
lol!
When I take Hemavol, I use a full rounded scoop. I really never think about how many servings in a bottle when it comes to supplements. When it runs out, it runs out. I'll just buy more.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376602400.235910.jpg

13cc scoop in the hemavol. I also believe that line is nothing to do with being a fill line, looks simply like a manufacturing mark. Its exactly like the conquer scoop only bigger. Plus its like 3/4 the way up which would still be more than the 7.5g serving. The conquer scoop is a 7.5cc scoop with a 4.5g serving so have i been over dosing the conquer too? Its not looking like ots going to last the 60 servings. Im not bashing i just want to be clear on this. Basically one conquer scoop is 1 hemavol serving. And less than one conquer scoop is 1 serving.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

Bro on my bottle it says one scoop equals one serving and the directions say use 1-2 scoops..no fill line on my scoop

macdady

macdady

Awards
Level scoops are for amateurs. Go rounded or go home!

(unless it has stims then dont do that)
I do that with all my supps lol
Especially the really powdery ones that j can never tell if the whole scoop is full on the bottom