Hemavol or Hemavol with fatburner before cardio.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No real additive benefit of combining the two. Also, make sure your fatburner isn't high stim before you go doing cardio if you do intense cardio.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you need stims before you train...add in the fat burner or a pre-workout. if you don't need stims before you train, just use the Hemavol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
use your fat burner for energy and hemavol to extra benefits it offers, especially if your like me and don't have specific training just for cardio....i do cardio after my weight training days, except wednesdays when i cut

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why Hemavol for cardio? What kind of cardio are you doing?

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just threw it out there. I saw in Facebook on iforce page that they were combining Hemavol with a thermo before cardio. I run hills with parachutes, weight jackets, sleds currently. Live in Michigan so I am doing all this in the snow right now.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just threw it out there. I saw in Facebook on iforce page that they were combining Hemavol with a thermo before cardio. I run hills with parachutes, weight jackets, sleds currently. Live in Michigan so I am doing all this in the snow right now.
Okay, so let me get this straight...you're doing all of this while posting on the anabolic minds forum at the same time?? WOW!!!! LOL...

Just playing...couldn't resist.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to use our potassium nitrates for cardio, and that combined with a stim is "ACES".

you will make an hour on a step mill seem like 20 mins.

Younglifter16

Awards
do yourself a favor and avoid hemavol pre cardio especially if you're doing sprints and intervals. No reason to have the pumps hinder your performance. KNO3 on the other hand would be a great addition pre cardio since it has ergogenic benefits

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe the girl from team iforce doing this has a video on instagram explaining why shes using hemavol for cardio with a fat burner

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I use Hemavol before any type of endurance event like jogging or cycling. Helps out a lot.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I took hemavol before my bourbon chase runs and felt like a million bucks!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
that would be pretty stupid. hemavol has GMS, which will decrease lipolysis.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Before cardio I pop 1/2 pill of Dexaprine. Plenty of energy if you need it instead of a pump from a preWO and help burn fat. Cant go wrong IMO.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before cardio I pop 1/2 pill of Dexaprine. Plenty of energy if you need it instead of a pump from a preWO and help burn fat. Cant go wrong IMO.
i'll be doing that shortly, i'll replace my stimulant preworkout with 1/2 dexaprine but i'll still use hemavol preworkout...then again i don't have training specifically dedicated to cardio workouts, i do cardio after i lift

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I wouldn't have anything to add to this thread, as I don't do cardio. Foreverbulk I chug Protean while not doing cardio.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something like Hemavol, Body Octane or Peak Beta+, along with your fat burner will be great for endurance.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is honestly, exactly what I do pre-workout when in contest prep. I use the fat burner for energy pre-workout but also to increase metabolic rate. Hemavol gives me the increase in muscular performance in terms of fullness, pumps, vascularity, endurance, etc.

Mike

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't running up hills by itself enough? I'm tired just thinking about your cardio.