Hemavol + _____

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also feel like people who are undeveloped and have a hard time getting a good pump won't have a good experience with this product.

I train and help out a lot of the younger guys in my gym and they have a tough time getting a good pump going (even with volume training). A supplement isn't going to help either. They need to build up some mass first.

My first two years training I was extremely skinny and had a non existent chest and very little muscle to work with. I also had zero mind muscle connection. If I was to take Hemavol back then I feel I wouldn't have like it. While it would still raise endurance, compared to a stim pre-workout it wouldn't even compare. And for the price tag it wouldn't have been worth it to me.

Now that I have slabs of muscle all over my body and I strong mind muscle connection with all my muscle groups I absolutely love Hemavol.

Off topics...Anyone remeber there first lat pump? I'll never forget it. Bent over sideways to grab a plate and it felt like there was a softball under my armpit :18:
Agreed. I've gotten pretty good size in the past years and sit around 5'10 220 at 13%. The pump now vs. me at 180 is completely different. I feel like a monster now when I use preworkouts

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I've gotten pretty good size in the past years and sit around 5'10 220 at 13%. The pump now vs. me at 180 is completely different. I feel like a monster now when I use preworkouts
I love the monster feeling!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good input guys.
Gonna go Kai in the gym today just for the above

zv3

zv3

Awards
Hemoval is massive, but I normally only use it on bicep/tricep days. These body parts seem to respond very well to Hemoval, for obvious reasons.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemoval is massive, but I normally only use it on bicep/tricep days. These body parts seem to respond very well to Hemoval, for obvious reasons.
This! When I start running low it's gonna be for arm day and back day mainly

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Can i stack some hemavol with agmatine powder? Would that be overkill?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can i stack some hemavol with agmatine powder? Would that be overkill?
Sure.. some people want that 1000mg.. but like the way on 1 scoop of hemavol works, so they will stack extra. Same with GMS.

Mike

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure.. some people want that 1000mg.. but like the way on 1 scoop of hemavol works, so they will stack extra. Same with GMS.

Mike
Yeah I tried a full gram of Agmatine and that was a wild ride. Definitely need me some caps now

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Ya, I only add extra GMS on hotter days.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Hemavol+Epic would be crazy because you be getting huge amounts of glycerol, citruline malate and agmatine... But what about Andraulic State GT? It would offer totally different ingredients. Plus what other pre workouts on the market have an anti-cortisol and anti-estrogen complexes in them? Not many. I switch back and fourth between Epic and ASGT. Epic is may favorite right now though just because a shot of Epic is so easy while bulking because my stomach is always so full of food. My current preworkout protocol leaves me VERY full!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like to take 2.5 shots of EPIC with 2 heapin scoops of Hemavol... the pumps are plain redic
the stregnth is good and the vascularity is full on.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i like to take 2.5 shots of EPIC with 2 heapin scoops of Hemavol... the pumps are plain redic
the stregnth is good and the vascularity is full on.
I think that's what I love most about Hemavol, it pretty much goes great with anything.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
never used craze personally(idk why)
currently using hemavol watermelon, love the flavor, also white blood 2.
even without caffeine, i get a really solid workout from those 2

i dont like ultima(need to still finish mine before its expiration)
because theres a thousand different things in there, and i just dont know how
its possible every scoop contains what the label says

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
I just started stackin craze and hemo together and the craze is givin me bad cottonmouth any else have that prob? im stayin hydrated idk whats up

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Demiurge or Axon, both make for a great addition to any pre workout

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
I've taken up to 4x demiurge, but i honestly couldn't tell.
and then i stopped after a couple workouts

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I've taken up to 4x demiurge, but i honestly couldn't tell.
and then i stopped after a couple workouts
That's strange, were you on anything else or had you been taking pre workouts consistently for a extended period of time

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
That's strange, were you on anything else or had you been taking pre workouts consistently for a extended period of time
i cant recall exactly what else i was taking but I'm always taking pre workouts 1 form or another
but lets say if i was to start again, its best to take it on empty stomach or away from my pre workout concoction?
also, i consider myself to have a higher than normal tolerance to stimulants like caffeine/dmaa
but idk if that applies to demiurge

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
i cant recall exactly what else i was taking but I'm always taking pre workouts 1 form or another
but lets say if i was to start again, its best to take it on empty stomach or away from my pre workout concoction?
also, i consider myself to have a higher than normal tolerance to stimulants like caffeine/dmaa
but idk if that applies to demiurge
Most people seem to say that nootropics effect them better on a empty stomach, but I would suggest taking it with a protein shake or small meal. Also, though Demiurge would make for a nice addition to any pre workout. If you really wanted to feel its solo effects, I would take it after you have stopped taking stims for 2-3 weeks. Demiurge really is quite effective and potent just make sure you take 2-3 days off every few days, and you will definitely enjoy its effect.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know what you think.
Nootropic.
Similar to adderal yet targets dopamine receptor instead of epi.
Short half life of maybe 3-5 hours but good for short bursts of enhanced brain function.

That about right?
Besides focus how would a nootropic help ones workout? (Not underplaying it just open to more info)

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Nootropic.
Similar to adderal yet targets dopamine receptor instead of epi.
Short half life of maybe 3-5 hours but good for short bursts of enhanced brain function.

That about right?
Besides focus how would a nootropic help ones workout? (Not underplaying it just open to more info)
Enhanced brain function, energy and focus= more motivation and thus killing it in the gym. Overall Demiurge is a great ergogenic with nootropic and mild stimulating properties, which makes it great for inducing focus, acting as a study aid, or increasing your overall productivity. I have regularly used this as a study aid (for which it did wonders), but have also used it as a solo and stacked pre workout (with Axon and others) and it really was amazing in giving me that extra boost I needed and helping me hit it hard.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced brain function, energy and focus= more motivation and thus killing it in the gym. Overall Demiurge is a great ergogenic with nootropic and mild stimulating properties, which makes it great for inducing focus, acting as a study aid, or increasing your overall productivity. I have regularly used this as a study aid (for which it did wonders), but have also used it as a solo and stacked pre workout (with Axon and others) and it really was amazing in giving me that extra boost I needed and helping me hit it hard.
Hmmm I wanted to try the EC stack soon, had some today and that gave me mad focus (norepinephrine) so I might try this after to see how an increase in dopamine compares.

I see a lot of people taking 4 caps, I'm sure 2 is fine but hopefully a tolerance doesn't build quickly.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Hmmm I wanted to try the EC stack soon, had some today and that gave me mad focus (norepinephrine) so I might try this after to see how an increase in dopamine compares.

I see a lot of people taking 4 caps, I'm sure 2 is fine but hopefully a tolerance doesn't build quickly.
It is definitely worth the try. The only problem with demiurge is that tolerance does develop fairly quickly. Though, it can be avoided by taking a break every few days. So, its recommended to do something like 4-5 days on 2-3 days off. I would also suggest taking about two weeks off after you've used it for multiple weeks. This is the best way to avoid developing a tolerance, and will allow you to keep the dosage low.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol and alphamine for the win!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is definitely worth the try. The only problem with demiurge is that tolerance does develop fairly quickly. Though, it can be avoided by taking a break every few days. So, its recommended to do something like 4-5 days on 2-3 days off. I would also suggest taking about two weeks off after you've used it for multiple weeks. This is the best way to avoid developing a tolerance, and will allow you to keep the dosage low.
Hmm I'll keep that in mind, thanks man!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it, but from what I hear, you either love it, or hate it. Nobody says its mehh..
Ya, I liked it, never got to try it with Hemavol though.. stims generally aren't for me!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I liked it, never got to try it with Hemavol though.. stims generally aren't for me!
^
lately been switching to low stim high pump formulas. been liking it, save the stims for when I really need them

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^
lately been switching to low stim high pump formulas. been liking it, save the stims for when I really need them
Very wise decision, most people are addicted.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def. need to try this!!!
Alpha tub is so tiny lol.. i saw it at G N C one day and was shocked.

This website edits out the word *** with ***????? really?!?

Mike

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Hmmmm....I have an Alphamine sample plus the almost empty tub of Hemavol....guess I will try it out!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine rasp lemonade + Lemondrop Hemavol, **** sounds good. hopefully will score a tub to test this stack out. good find who ever came up with that.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm....I have an Alphamine sample plus the almost empty tub of Hemavol....guess I will try it out!
I need to get samples of this to try!! sounds like it would taste awesome!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I need to get samples of this to try!! sounds like it would taste awesome!
Lemon drop hemavol + raspberry lemonade alphamine = unreal pump energy and focus

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Thinking of taking hemavol @ 2 scoops+ 2scoops condense + stim free focus XT + PEA anyone have any thoughts of overlap or possible risks?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of taking hemavol @ 2 scoops+ 2scoops condense + stim free focus XT + PEA anyone have any thoughts of overlap or possible risks?
1 scoop of condense is plenty imo. 1.5 is what I make to sip through a 4-5 hour study sesh.
Mix it with carbonated water to make your own energy drink ;)