Help with WINNIE/ DBOL/ GH Problem

Cupcakemafia

Awards
I planned to run a Winnie/ Dbol/ Test Cycle but my Test fell through. I also purchased two kits of GH Serostim (4mg). What would be my best solution to make something work out of this? I obviously would like to figure out a solution sooner than later and I dont know if I will ever be able to get the Test. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are you trying to do? current goals?

not gonna lie though, this is a big mess of gear. test is the building block here.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather run Test solo than any of those. Have you ran any of those compounds before?

Just to let you know....me and winstrol didn't get along. Horrible back pumps, elevated BP and brittle joints. I stopped it and all that crap went away immediately.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Goals are just to cut at this point. I am 6'1 180 and have some flab creeping up on me. Diet is really clean now and I got my hands on the GH so I think I am going to do that alone for now. (My buddy has shown good results at 3iu/ day for just a month!) This way I can also have a drink over the summer and not worry about anything either.

As far as my history, I have only done one test/ deca/ dbol cycle and kept a good 10 lbs off it. Unfortunately the eat everything diet continued post cycle.

What about doing GH and Winnie together maybe?!?! I have about 6 weeks worth of the Winnie.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Goals are just to cut at this point. I am 6'1 180 and have some flab creeping up on me. Diet is really clean now and I got my hands on the GH so I think I am going to do that alone for now. (My buddy has shown good results at 3iu/ day for just a month!) This way I can also have a drink over the summer and not worry about anything either.

As far as my history, I have only done one test/ deca/ dbol cycle and kept a good 10 lbs off it. Unfortunately the eat everything diet continued post cycle.

What about doing GH and Winnie together maybe?!?! I have about 6 weeks worth of the Winnie.
well the dbol doesnt offer you alot right now if you want to cut.

hgh can be run solo. you may find you get alot of sides in your first month so buckle up.

winnie is prob the only oral id even consider solo but i think you'd be alot happier if you waited till you had some test in hand.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
To be honest... I may just pawn this cycle off to someone to get another growth kit. Seeing really good results at 3iu on week 3. My weight is dropping and my weight for reps is increasing each week!!! I am repping more now than I did on my cycle and my recovery is like overnight no matter how hard I work out. Change in diet may have to do with the results as well. I have MPB so I think the growth will be kinder on my scalp

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Only sides I notice is my nail/ hair growth and softer skin. Ill keep crossing my fingers