help with supplment i have to fit my situation

Sippinlean

Awards
Hey everyone,my english isn't that well so i'll try my best so y'all can understand it clear hopefully
i got 2 stacks on my hands
first stack is
Ephedra X by Xcel sports
which is blend of Ephedra extract, N-Acetyl - L-Tyrosie,Caffeine Anhydrous, DMAA,Methyl Synpherine,Piprine,Huperzine-A contains 650mg
Off the chain BCAA - 10g of BCAA'S
and NATURAL STRENGTH M-1, Alpha Male-1
which is 70mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin , 70mg Beta-ecdysterone (AKA) 20 Hydroxyedsone, 7 keto 40mg, Long jack 150mg, Tribulus Terrestrist 800mg, Bioprine 20mg per capsule, 3 capsules is daily dosges, is that safe amount of ingredient to take ?

the other stack is
EpiBURN usplabs
Test powder
and the new compound 20

my current stats are, i'm age 22, with really low levels of test natrually and high levels of estrogen and cortisol , i got it checked by a doctor.
i'm about 93 kilo , which is about 180lbs i think something like that, about 23-30% body fat

my diet is about 1900-2100cal a die , mostly organic veggies. fishes, and meat. 3-4 meals a day

which on the stacks above would you recomend me to start with to start losing weight ? which of them are more fit to my stats and situation ?
i'm looking mostly to gain my strengh back so i can get to the weights i was lifting which was pretty impressive for my age when i trained. and of course get rid of body fat quickly and healthy.

thanks please let me know if this post can be understand by you or nah.

Sippinlean

Awards
can't understand why such a simple question can't be answerd, clearly i i need some help . let me put it this way , which of those stacks above would be more effective to start with,
with my current stats ?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,my english isn't that well so i'll try my best so y'all can understand it clear hopefully i got 2 stacks on my hands first stack is Ephedra X by Xcel sports which is blend of Ephedra extract, N-Acetyl - L-Tyrosie,Caffeine Anhydrous, DMAA,Methyl Synpherine,Piprine,Huperzine-A contains 650mg Off the chain BCAA - 10g of BCAA'S and NATURAL STRENGTH M-1, Alpha Male-1 which is 70mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin , 70mg Beta-ecdysterone (AKA) 20 Hydroxyedsone, 7 keto 40mg, Long jack 150mg, Tribulus Terrestrist 800mg, Bioprine 20mg per capsule, 3 capsules is daily dosges, is that safe amount of ingredient to take ? the other stack is EpiBURN usplabs Test powder and the new compound 20 my current stats are, i'm age 22, with really low levels of test natrually and high levels of estrogen and cortisol , i got it checked by a doctor. i'm about 93 kilo , which is about 180lbs i think something like that, about 23-30% body fat my diet is about 1900-2100cal a die , mostly organic veggies. fishes, and meat. 3-4 meals a day which on the stacks above would you recomend me to start with to start losing weight ? which of them are more fit to my stats and situation ? i'm looking mostly to gain my strengh back so i can get to the weights i was lifting which was pretty impressive for my age when i trained. and of course get rid of body fat quickly and healthy. thanks please let me know if this post can be understand by you or nah.
I suppose you could start with the ephedra and see how you respond to that. I loved ephedra when I took it but now I'm on the epiburn C20 stack with USPLabs modern Creatine, jack3d, yok3d, and their BCAAs. Run the ephedra for 4-8 weeks and see how you respond and save the epiburn and c20 for when you cycle off the harder stims