Help with stack, please

EVILBEAVER

Awards
Forgive me if this is long and drawn out, it's been a few years since I've been in this game. This is also my first post on this forum, so thanks in advance for popping my cherry. :)

It's been about 3 years since last ph stack, and gone about 1.5 natural with no test boosters of any sort. I've been doing a lot of research on Olympus labs and consider them a front runner for my next cycle.

My goals are to cut down as much as possible while potentially and assuming gaining strength. As I gained tons of strength on last cycle. Size would just be icing on cake.

I'm looking for full detailed guidance for a stack, supporting sups included if req. my price range is roughly 150$ I can do the math later/ save money if need be.

I'm 24 and in the military with in my mind an adequate amount of lifting and diet experience. ( can always learn more though )
5'10'' 230 currently my goal is solid 200, don't expect to get down to that in one cycle, but none the less my goal. If you need anymore information, please don't hesitate to ask.

So I'm open to suggestions thank you . Please include recommended pct program. I apologize if this is out of line, still trying to learn the rules of this board. Thank you for your time.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think Ostar1ne would completely support your goals. It's not a mass gainer, but shines in preserving (and adding a little) muscle mass during a cut. It can be dosed based on your response to it, most do well with 20-25mg a day. It has a 24 hour half-life so only needs to be taken once per day. Very few sides are associated with it. It can raise estrogen levels due to natural test suppression, but it does not convert on it's own. So an AI is recommended to have on hand, whether you ever have to use it or not. It does require a pct. I recommend a SERM combined with a natural test booster.

Olympus Labs Ostar1ne is around $35 and is 240 5mg capsules. Quite a great value and one of my favorite cycles I've ever done. A real feel good cycle.

EVILBEAVER

Awards
Thank you for the reply and feed back I'll look into it. Sounds promising, and cheaper route than a full stack. And something to get feet wet in. Would I need to taper off dosage or just stop then pct. and by serm you mean like clomid right? Would that be taking during cycle to block estrogen? Dosage?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Thank you for the reply and feed back I'll look into it. Sounds promising, and cheaper route than a full stack. And something to get feet wet in. Would I need to taper off dosage or just stop then pct. and by serm you mean like clomid right? Would that be taking during cycle to block estrogen? Dosage?
Looks like D has you on the right track. No need to taper dosage as you approach the end. Yes, clomid is a SERM which is started the day after your last dose. Common dosing is 50/50/25/25.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could use Elim1nate for an on cycle estrogen control. Also a pretty solid deal, $25 for 120 caps of 25mg Arimistane.

EVILBEAVER

Awards
So is there like a general rule of thumb for running pct/serm like half the length of your cycle? And do you taper of pct/serm? And is the recommended cycle 4 weeks like stated above ? Thanks for the help frankz2 and dma378.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-6 weeks is a typical pct length. Here's a suggested layout for an Osta cycle:

Osta 20/20/20/25/25/25
Elim1nate 50/50/50/50/50/50

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/day for 6 weeks

Simple, yet effective.Of course there are several extra goodies that could be added to the cycle or pct to improve and maintain gains. When I ran Osta I combined it with Ep1c and got phenominal results.

EVILBEAVER

Awards
Sry for all the questions, but if I was to add ep1c, what else might one add to ensure gains stay? Also I was really interested in epi, would you recommend that to this stack ? Or save for later at another time?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi as in Epistane, or as in Epicatechin? Can get confusing there!! But just to answer either option, I would not run Epistane with it. Epicatechin as in Ep1c, yes.

EVILBEAVER

Awards
Lol Ya I ment epistane, I'll listen to you but why would epistane be an issue with osta? Just trying to get educated.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prohormones and SARMS don't really work hand in hand. I'll refer back to my man frankz2 or g0hardorgohom who are much more in tune with the science behind these things. But it's something to do with competition for the same target receptors.

But so you know, Ostar1ne is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator), not a prohormone.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The issue, at least from my understanding, is that it would really defeat the purpose of the Osta. As both of them exert their anabolic effects through binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle systems and bone receptors (blanking on the terms), the strength of the epistane compound would render the Osta supplementation in effective. Not to mention, the primary benefit of a SARM like Osta is it's selectivity in exerting effects so while it may cause shutdown, the acne, hair loss, blood pressure, etc. should be less of a concern, but become more concerning with a PH like EPI5TANE.

EVILBEAVER

Awards
4-6 weeks is a typical pct length. Here's a suggested layout for an Osta cycle:

Osta 20/20/20/25/25/25

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/day for 6 weeks

Simple, yet effective.Of course there are several extra goodies that could be added to the cycle or pct to improve and maintain gains. When I ran Osta I combined it with Ep1c and got phenominal results.
What dosage should i run epic at throughout cycle? 300mg a day?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
600 on workouts days, all taken pre-workout. 300 on off days. That is a common dosing scheme and will extend the bottle a bit.

EVILBEAVER

Awards
Sorry haven't been on, been busy at work. So looks like I'll be running this the next 6 weeks

Osta 20/20/20/25/25/25
Epic at 600mg a day and 300mg on sundays(off day)

PCT:
DAA 3g/day for 4-6 weeks

I took the clomid out, as i was reading and SARMS dont require pct's that include clomid/nolva etc. (thats just what i read) unless you doing extreme dosage. Am i wrong or is it more a better safe than sorry deal?
Currently doing a 3 day split.

Supporting sups:
10mg Creatine 5g before workout 5g during/after
5g fish oil
5g CLA
Basic multi
Tribulus
2 hydroxy cuts a day (not sure if this will conflict or hurt ostra or not) just helps me through the 12 hour work days..

Sound like a decent setup? then after PCT and depending on how this stack goes looking at trying another compound again aimed at cutting. Maybe do more ostra for its muscle retaining properties and something else. And go to a two day split.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it is definitely a better safe than sorry deal. If it's a cost issue I still recommend saving the funds for it within the next 6 weeks and grabbing one, either Nolva or Clomid. If your libido disappears while on cycle definitely grab one, don't mess around.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It is better to be safe, and Osta at 25 is on the higher side so I would have it on hand..

EVILBEAVER

Awards
It is better to be safe, and Osta at 25 is on the higher side so I would have it on hand..
Copy that, not going to lie im mainly worried about quality of product and finding a reputable place to get it from. I'll look into.it , thanks for all the help and advice gentlemen .

EVILBEAVER

Awards
So im a week in to the cycle described currently at 20mg osta and was wondering what positive symthoms you guys have felt while on osta before i explain whats goin on with me. Just curious. As i cant tell if its a placebo effect or the cycles doing. Thanks

EVILBEAVER

Awards
Well if anyone was curious my lifts have gone up a ton, in just 3 weeks of doing no cardio and being cal deficit I've lost almost 2 inches on waist and gained 1/2 in on arms. Currently at 17.5 inch. Non pump btw, that's first thing in morning check. While maintaining current weight.. Long story short I'm very happy with results so far, haven't even hit 25 mg a day yet.

I was curious if anyone has experienced lack of pump/ soreness , my training has gotten to the point where I get to my working sets and will push that weight say 5 times, last one huge struggle then hit same weight again and again and again for same reps. It's like I can't stop. I have to force myself to stop and move on to other lifts. Anywho that was my previous question about other people's positive symptoms.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty normal to not get sore or tired when on a good cycle. Endurance and recovery are at it's best. Glad this is going so good for you. Keep us posted.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well if anyone was curious my lifts have gone up a ton, in just 3 weeks of doing no cardio and being cal deficit I've lost almost 2 inches on waist and gained 1/2 in on arms. Currently at 17.5 inch. Non pump btw, that's first thing in morning check. While maintaining current weight.. Long story short I'm very happy with results so far, haven't even hit 25 mg a day yet.

I was curious if anyone has experienced lack of pump/ soreness , my training has gotten to the point where I get to my working sets and will push that weight say 5 times, last one huge struggle then hit same weight again and again and again for same reps. It's like I can't stop. I have to force myself to stop and move on to other lifts. Anywho that was my previous question about other people's positive symptoms.
LOL!! That's the ON feeling!! enjoy it :)