Help with prop tren masteron dbol

kkitz967

Awards
Just asking for a little feedback on my 4th cycle.

Test prop week 1-14 100mg/day
Tren ace week 4-14 50mg/day
Masteron week 4-14 75mg/day
Dbol week 1-4 30-40mg/day
HCG week 2-14 500iu/week mon/thurs
Adex week 1-14 .5m EOD
Caber week 3-14 .5m E3D

My goal is to add a some strength and some lean mass while cleaning up for summer. My stats are 23 years old training for 7 years. 195lb 5'10" 13%bf. This would be my first time with tren as well. PCT will include osterine, igf, toremifene and I have nolva and clomid on hand. DO you think if postponing the tren and masteron after the dbol is better than just running them all from day 1. Also I have T3 and clen any ideas about mixing that in? Thanks guys

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude all im going to tell you was i was not able to walk when pinning masteron. It was pure hell, i gave my buddy half the bottle. He too was limping around. id leave it out.

Why not run 200mg EOD rather than 100ED??? Start the t3/clen wk3 or 4. 2wks on 2wks off with the clen, taper up and down on the t3. I would run the tren longer. Also line it out better, its hard to figure out what your taking and when...

kkitz967

Awards
I figure since I'm pinning everyday I may as well just pin it all but if you don't think its a good idea EOD would be better. And how long run the tren 10 weeks?