Help with my X-Mass cycle

ub6ib91

Awards
Good luck with the cycle Chris. I support your idea of not going with the X-Mass and wanting to go with superdrol, to tell you the truth if I could re-do my cycle i wouldve gone with Phera-Max because i havent gotten the mass-gains i wanted. But anyways, good luck!

Thanks a lot man. At least u gave it a shot, and took into consideration ur health first, by doing a mild cycle first. I started superdrol today. Methyl Masterdrol to be exact. Ill keep u informed on how it goes for me, since i read u wana try phera in a few months. Its pretty much the same thing, with just less sides, so ill keep u updated!

Chris

sac-man

Awards
Hey BIGG, I'm glad to hear that its going so well. With 2 weeks remaining, this might prove to be one of the more successful x-mass logs on the net. Don't get discouraged just yet, cause a lot can happen in two weeks. As for myself, i just had a double hernia surgery, so i cant lift for the next 2-3 months :( .

ub6- not to thread hijack, but with SD less is more. You should start with 10mg till its effectiveness tapers (also to assess for allergic/hypersensitivity reactions) if this is your first time (i can feel 7.5mg). I'm a nursing student and I feel obligated to advise others to go easy on the SD, so sorry if you've heard this a guz-ba-trizillion times already.

ub6ib91

Awards
Hey BIGG, I'm glad to hear that its going so well. With 2 weeks remaining, this might prove to be one of the more successful x-mass logs on the net. Don't get discouraged just yet, cause a lot can happen in two weeks. As for myself, i just had a double hernia surgery, so i cant lift for the next 2-3 months :( .

ub6- not to thread hijack, but with superdrol less is more. You should start with 10mg till its effectiveness tapers (also to assess for allergic/hypersensitivity reactions) if this is your first time (i can feel 7.5mg). I'm a nursing student and I feel obligated to advise others to go easy on the SD, so sorry if you've heard this a guz-ba-trizillion times already.

Actually, all i heard from everybody, that took superdrol and on forums was do not do 10mg. Its a waste of time. Just like doing 40mg of x-mass. Now dont get me wrong im not gona go up to 30 or 40mg. Im staying at 20 but i understand what your saying.

BIGGboy

Awards
Yea from the research ive done on SD ive came to a conclusion that 20/20/20 would be the best.

ICEBERG

Awards
Hey BigBoy,
If you want quality gains, and strength that you will keep consider a H-50/TST/Zol cycle. SD is just not worth it. I felt like crap on both X-Mass and SD separately. Acne, lethargy, depression, no sex drive, and worst of all wet gains which disappear as quickly soon after the cycle. After watching and reading your posts it sounded like you were trying to convince yourself about the little gains you were getting. When everything is working right- you know it, you feel it, and there is no mistake about it. Trust me. H-50 will not let you down.