MASS cycle help?

RL88

Awards
I would be interested to run a mass cycle and my question is what would be the best non-methylated prohormone for mass gains?

RL88

Awards
Height 185cm Weight 82 Kg Age 26 training for 6 years.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone would definitely be the best non-17a-alkylated compound for mass gains.

I'd go with DermaTREST - best value for your money. Use discount code SAVE10NOW to get 10% off at nutri-verse.com :)

RL88

Awards
Do i need AI with derma trest how big is the convertion to estrogen?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not really about the conversion, but about the type of estrogen converted
Methyl estrogen is more potent.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't ran ment yet, so I can't comment on how bad the sides are.
I beta tested mentabolan at 30mg/day and loved it though

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I haven't ran ment yet, so I can't comment on how bad the sides are. I beta tested mentabolan at 30mg/day and loved it though
I just have at least 20 percent body fat possibly so even tho I have plenty of exemestane and Letro on hand do I need to trip because I have a little fat ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just run something to control estrogen on cycle.

I'm running low test an bold, but still using formestane eod

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I would just run something to control estrogen on cycle. I'm running low test an bold, but still using formestane eod[/QUOTE

Yeah I'm gonna run exemestane EOD at like 25mg/ml and I'll have 3 bottles of 30 ml including a bottle of Letro , ordered my Nolva to run with in pct with clomid , all I need is 3 cycle assists and an orange traid and I'll have everything I need to start my cycle in Mid September . I think that it's best to have 3 months of no anabolics in your system so that you start off to a successful cycle