Help with injection pip.

• Thread starter Trufitnessman2022
  • Start date
Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Hey fellas I just started on my first cycle. Litterally took the first I injection last night in my quad. 100mg of testosterone pro it felt fine at the time zero pain. But I woke up this morning and I'm limping. My who quad feels inflamed. Now I know this is normal not.onky because it's my first injection but especially so because it's test p.but I gotta ask.is there a better spot to use that comes with a less debilitating pip. I work in steel fabrication so limping around really isn't an option. What about chest? Can you give me some pointers, which are the least painful places to inject. I'd really appreciate it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First suggestion: don’t use prop
Second: have you use AAS before? Same source? Same carrier oil/solvents?
third: I almost always just rotate shoulders and glutes…I almost never pin quads.
fourth: after injection I almost always take a hot shower and massage the area well
Fitfth: don’t use prop

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey fellas I just started on my first cycle. Litterally took the first I injection last night in my quad. 100mg of testosterone pro it felt fine at the time zero pain. But I woke up this morning and I'm limping. My who quad feels inflamed. Now I know this is normal not.onky because it's my first injection but especially so because it's test p.but I gotta ask.is there a better spot to use that comes with a less debilitating pip. I work in steel fabrication so limping around really isn't an option. What about chest? Can you give me some pointers, which are the least painful places to inject. I'd really appreciate it.
Glutes.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never never never quads ( or calves) ventro glute or glute for test and i hope the only reason you got prop is because it's the only ester you could source I couldn't imagine having to pin 6cc's of that per week to get a decent load

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
I got test e as well. To be honest I don't know what I was thinking. I can barely put weight on this fucking leg. Terrible idea holy ****. But you live and learn. Is there anything that'll help with the pain and any idea how long it tends to last. I gotta be in this leg for eleven hours tommorow.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got test e as well. To be honest I don't know what I was thinking. I can barely put weight on this fucking leg. Terrible idea holy ****. But you live and learn. Is there anything that'll help with the pain and any idea how long it tends to last. I gotta be in this leg for eleven hours tommorow.
If you can, a hot bath can help (I know not everyone has a tub). And advil.

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
First suggestion: don’t use prop
Second: have you use AAS before? Same source? Same carrier oil/solvents?
third: I almost always just rotate shoulders and glutes…I almost never pin quads.
fourth: after injection I almost always take a hot shower and massage the area well
Fitfth: don’t use prop
Yeah I wasn't thinking. Stupid months. I use one of the most painful esters and out it in what seems to be the most painful place. Stupid stupid stupid. Anything you can think of that will help with the pain would be appreciated. And how longs this sit usually last. Fucked up part is this prop came from a source that has a **** load of reviews for prop with minimal pip but I suppose everybodies body reacts differantly. Got me a little sketched about injecting my test e. For some reason I got this dumb ass idea that if I do two injections of prop and one of e per week the gene expression would happen faster and I'd start feeling effects quicker. I don't know how I came to that conclusion I am normally super thourough in my research but just knowing what ur suppose to do doesn't always stop you from doing dumb ****. Fml

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
If you can, a hot bath can help (I know not everyone has a tub). And advil.
Thanks man I'ma go soak this thing, and I'm thinking ibuprofen will help since it's obviously inflammation related.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quads are the worst for PIP, Glutes are the best !

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I wasn't thinking. Stupid months. I use one of the most painful esters and out it in what seems to be the most painful place. Stupid stupid stupid. Anything you can think of that will help with the pain would be appreciated. And how longs this sit usually last. Fucked up part is this prop came from a source that has a **** load of reviews for prop with minimal pip but I suppose everybodies body reacts differantly. Got me a little sketched about injecting my test e. For some reason I got this dumb ass idea that if I do two injections of prop and one of e per week the gene expression would happen faster and I'd start feeling effects quicker. I don't know how I came to that conclusion I am normally super thourough in my research but just knowing what ur suppose to do doesn't always stop you from doing dumb ****. Fml
I can actually see why you thought that would work, don't beat yourself up too bad, that's not even close to the dumbest thing we've heard on here abd honestly I don't even think it was that dumb of a mistake just a mistake you'll obviously learn from. Now go pop 4 advil and call us in the morning lol