Help with Cycle Duration

HardHatArea

Awards
Ok bros, a little assistance on cycle duration here, if you don't mind. Basically, I'd like your opinion on a next cycle of 16 weeks in length. The cycle would consist of the following:

Week 1-4: 50mg of D-Bol ED
Week 1-16: 750mg of Test Enanthate per week (M,W,F).
Week 1-16: 600mg of Deca per week (M,W,F).
Week 13-16: 50mg of Winny ED
PCT is going to be HCG, Nolva and Clomid.

Stats: I'm 32 and have been using AAS for the last 4 years. On average, I do two cycles per year. I'm 5'10" 187lbs with 6.5% BF. I've been working out off and on since the age of 16, but consistently for the last 7 years. My body type is what one would call an ectomorth type; I'm basically a hard gainer, though I've made some progress over the last few years.

My question is simply this: Though I've had a few cycles under my belt, my cycles have always averaged between 6-8 weeks in length. I'd like to try a long cycle of 16 weeks and would like to know from the bros on Meso if this would be a good idea. If the length itself is a good idea and if the ingredients of the cycle is a good idea for that length of time. ANY and ALL opinions are welcomed. Thank you in advance bros...

HHA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) This isn't Meso ;)
2) Looks fine, just might want to run the winny weeks 11-16 is all. Don't forget to EAT like a mofo while on this one, it will make a nice bulker.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
It does look good. My next will be the same, with a test blend at 750mg-1000mg per week rather than the straight enanthate. Should gain some good mass with this one, and leaning out nicely with the winstrol at the end.
Sage

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
quick question - when are you going to start running the hcg?

HardHatArea

Awards
I'm going to run it 3 times. Once in week 5, another in week 11 and the last 2 weeks after my cycle. Do you have any ideas???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2