Help with Chlorodrol 50 cycle

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I dont know what to do! I'm out tomorrow, and my shipment has not showed up yet! If it is not here tomorrow I dont know if i can skip a day and hope it comes, or if I should start my PCT a week early, that not really what i want to do, but I dont know if it ok to miss a day and the start back up??? HELP!!!

MassiveLiving

Awards
I think I missed a day over the weekend...might have been monday since I went to the gym over the weekend.

I started back on Tuesday though and everything seems fine still so I'm just going to continue on through the rest of my cycle. I don't see why it would be a major deal if you missed one day...

MassiveLiving

Awards
I keep thinking back to some of the negative opinions I have read about from people on this site, but most or all must never have actually given c-50 a chance.

There are no sides, I have gained over 30lbs on my bench in 2 1/2 weeks, and today, for incline dumbells, I'm up to 75 pounders from 50 pounders in april.

I love this stuff.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I agree Massive, I will have to say that I have not gained a pound in weight, but I have in size, and I mean damn, my bench went up 35 lbs in one week! I think since I upped my cardio, and my diet is now extreamly clean, that I'm cutting at the same time that i'm gaining, so I'm not seeing my weight go up. But i have had no sides, except sleep! I lay in bed late at night thinking about lifting when I should be sleeping, and a little faster facial hair growth.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
K, so today is my last day of my c-50 cycle, LOVE IT! Wish I had more Cycle Support, I would finish out another week! I rellay started to notice my gains in the last week, wish I could keep them going!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
why would u stop using halo because u dont have cycle support? i really doubt halodrol needs cycle support.. maybe superdrol or m1t or a stack but not halodrol solo.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya, just wanna play it safe! It's all good, just have more to look forward to next time!!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
how long have u been on it. ooh i see u uped to 100mg, then yea cycle support is needed. my bad didnt notice that.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya I did up it so.... But my advise to anyone who runs a halo clone like c-50, it is real slow, my results didn't really start to show until the last week of a 4 week cycle. I would recomend running it like 5 weeks, and I think the results would be exceptional! I would deffanitly recomend it for a 1st time cycle, only side I had was, hard to fall asleep! I think next time I'm going to stack it, and recomdations on a good, clean stack??

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
propadrol or a tren type would be real lean and give some nice lbm and strength gains. bridging it with a phera or even test prop would be a bulker.

MassiveLiving

Awards
mathis, what were you taking for cycle support?

benelli349

Awards
Stacker opinion

Would Cellmass be a good stacker for C-50? No one has really mentioned it for a stacker.

MassiveLiving

Awards
I got off the Cellmass with Chlorodrol. It seemed like a pretty big waste. But I did stack it with NO-Xplode before my workouts. It gave me a ridiculous pump.